Bring4th

Full Version: 3D linear time and why it's difficult for wanderers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have an additional theory or twist on the traditional ones, why living in 3D can be so difficult for those who came from 4D or other realms not so veiled.

We often talk about "the veil." This is usually referred to in terms of memory, or remembering who we are, where we came from, and what we are part of. But I think the core reason for this is:

The 3D linear time construct.

Linear time makes it nearly impossible to see the bigger picture. Flatland illustrates this well. A. Square lives in a 2-dimensional world, which is visited by A. Cube who lives in a 3-dimensional world. A. Cube tries to describe 3D to A. Square, but can't really make him understand, even when he lifts him off the 2D plane up into the 3D world. A. Square ends up like a prophet or religious leader who had a cosmic vision, but doesn't really understand it so sees it as a miracle.

Imagine 3D linear time as a road. You are standing on that road. There is the past behind you, and the future in front of you. You can't see either from your vantage point. Within the bounds of 3D (birth to death), you have memories of your past, but only projections about the future.

This seems to be efficacious for 3D humans exercising free will—learning cause and effect, consequences, and finally awakening to compassion.

But for the 4D wanderer, this paradigm is in direct conflict with what he/she has experience of. The veil of being forced to perceive in linear time, does not afford access to the bigger picture. So like A. Square, we can be shown or told things, and have a knowing that these things ring true, but we are not in that vantage point. Just as reading the Ra Material and resonating with it is not the same as being Ra and existing in a realm that has a vantage point of seeing the bigger picture all the time.

When time is not linear, one perceives the past, present, and future at once. Therefore, if you see suffering, you also see why the suffering was chosen (past) and how that suffering benefits the sufferer (future). Is it any wonder that higher entities existing outside of linear time can say "All is well"? We may understand this intellectually, and "know" it somewhere inside, but because we have incarnated here and must operate within the parameters and structure of this 3D realm, we have no direct access to it.

I think this is a big reason why there are so many instances, illustrated well in Dolores Canon's Three Waves of Volunteers, of beings here who say, I didn't think it would be so difficult here, and why so many who volunteered to come here want to leave.
This may be true, but at the same time you have access to your higher self through which you feel lessons you don't have to learn again. This is what I strongly felt while openning to this realm of ideas, I felt as if many things came the easy way to my understanding because of this. But at you said space/time makes thing harder to get, but this holds true for everyone, and thus we need to seek.
If you've volunteered many times surely you would understand what you are getting yourself into, wouldn't you? Sometimes I feel as though we kind of forget what it's like to be human, even though we may have incarnated many times, when we are on the other side because of how harmonious it is. And so we naively continue to volunteer or something like that. Sometimes I wonder whether or not those who aren't in a human body actually understand what it's like. Kewl.
I agree with what you are saying. I would say though that we do have direct access to what i would call 3 Dimensional time that is Past/Present/Future with one Dimension of space which is the opposite of our current space/time. This is what Ra calls Time/space. It is the same place people go when they remote view or astral project.

From an unveiled point of view i think you would be experiencing Space/Time and Time/space simultaneously which is basically a multidimensional reality.
My life really isn't that difficult, and I don't want to leave so soon. I do believe I am a wanderer though.