Bring4th

Full Version: Wanders and homosexuality
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Since Ra pointed out the following condition is shared by persons of homosexual orientation
Quote:Entities of this condition experience a great deal of distortion due to the fact that they have experienced many incarnations as biological male and as biological female
(31.8)
and
Quote:If an entity has had roughly 65% of its incarnations in the sexual/biological body complex, the opposite polarity to its present body complex, this entity is vulnerable to the aura infringement of your urban areas and may perhaps become of what you call an homosexual nature.
(31.10)
It seems that persons of homosexual orientation are "native" earthlings who have experienced many incarnations through the evolution process on earth. Wanders who have not experience as many incarnations on earth would not have developed the homosexual orientation (also as wanders are already in higher densities, they are probably not likely to be prone this type of distortion?).

I'd like to know if any of you who consider yourself a wanders also consider yourself homosexual, conducting a informal poll of some sort. But I don't know where is a good place to do this or how to make it anonymous, so I'll just share my thoughts here and maybe get some feedback.
I am not very inclined to any part of the sexuality spectrum. For me it almost seems mood based and has a fluid and fickle nature.

Unbound

I am undeniably heterosexual, but strangely I could probably change that if I so chose. I don't really have any reason or desire to play for the other team at this point, though.
Lady parts gross me out.

Unbound

Amusingly I have met plenty of straight women who say the same.

tsh

I used to like girls, but due to the way our society responds to the gay people, i chose to supress the feelings, though time and again, i admire some pretty ones on the streets.
i also thought it was a phase since most of my girlfriends have moved on, and settled in marriages.
i like men too, .so i could say, when all the external factors remain constant, i am bisexual
(12-20-2014, 06:21 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Lady parts gross me out.

lol me too...especially when they start leaking blood or milk
Male parts aren't exactly pretty either heh.
Hmmm, does it mean I got five supporting cases of my supposition? or 3 cases comforming, 2 cases against? Smile
I figure that androgyny is Reality. That One Is All. And that therefore homosexuals are closer to Reality than the rest of us.
And that they were brave souls, agreeing to incarnate in societies where they may become a scorned minority.
So sure, they may or may not be Wanderers, here to experience and teach.
I am straight by the way, but I have a true respect for those who made this soul decision.

Unbound

I think the theory is potentially true but only so far as an entity is not along the awareness spectrum far enough to give them an active choice in all moments.

I think that reality transcends gender or sex and sex is a part of polarity and duality. I don't really relate to my identity in that way. I am a man and male because that is the role I am choosing to take on as it is towards that which I am curious to explore.
I guess i am open to any experience. Although my bias is on females.
I've only really been with men, but I've had intimate moments with women that were very enjoyable (kissing...) I can appreciate the "softer" side of a lady. My partner came in the form of a male though, though he has often been told he looks like a lesbian, and once at the grocery store a young man with Magoo glasses flirted with both of us with a "Hey ladies" and a wink.

My closest friends, even through childhood when they weren't "open", have mostly been homosexual males. I think I just prefer the male gender in general.
I think 3D sexuality is based on polarity as everything is here. So, female, male; yin, yang; light, dark, etc. This is where confusion and conflict come in. We have physical bodies which align with polarity (male + female = procreation) because they are 3D bodies. But we are also souls who have no identification with the paradox of these polarities other than as a tool for 3D. Also, some of us may have had experience of other realms where sex was very different, and experienced as a deeper union not based on 3D bodies doing physical things.

So the heart may recognize a mate and desire sexual love in any person regardless of gender. I say don't let society tell you what to think or do. Society's opinions and judgments are the worst kind of stupid.
(12-21-2014, 01:15 PM)Diana Wrote: [ -> ]I think 3D sexuality is based on polarity as everything is here. So, female, male; yin, yang; light, dark, etc. This is where confusion and conflict come in. We have physical bodies which align with polarity (male + female = procreation) because they are 3D bodies. But we are also souls who have no identification with the paradox of these polarities other than as a tool for 3D. Also, some of us may have had experience of other realms where sex was very different, and experienced as a deeper union not based on 3D bodies doing physical things.

So the heart may recognize a mate and desire sexual love in any person regardless of gender. I say don't let society tell you what to think or do. Society's opinions and judgments are the worst kind of stupid.

I am completely new to this site, and also just started Book 4. Where do I post my experience concerning active sex life in past? I have many questions, but I could start with my experiences?
(12-21-2014, 03:50 PM)Misstc Wrote: [ -> ]I am completely new to this site, and also just started Book 4. Where do I post my experience concerning active sex life in past? I have many questions, but I could start with my experiences?

There have been many threads here that address sexuality and related matters. If you do a search, the threads will come up. Also, you can start a new thread on your specific subject. Smile
Gay here. I always presumed it was to avoid karmic entanglement with children/offspring and to facilitate the decision to leave at harvest (i.e. not to feel like I would be "leaving" loved ones behind).
Good points there ricdaw. I also don't want the unnecessary karma. I too want to leave at harvest. I'm ready. At least for the most part. But I'll hang around as I know I will. I estimate another 50-60 years of life.

I am about as gay as they come, but I'm not promiscuous. Been awhile since I had sex, because I'm usually thinking of anthros. It seems that only they can turn me on, and sometimes in unusual ways. I'm anything but normal. So comes with the furry life.
These are very good posts. My opinion was just that it's another form of catalyst for experiences of many kinds including, until recently, being in "the last despised minority." I'm pleased with how quickly that is changing, at least in western cultures.
I am heterosexual and never questioned this though I have been told that I have strong feminine energy, I typically can relate to women better and I have been questioned on my sexuality before, one time by a Thai monk visiting a canadian monestary which was one of the funniest interactions to date in my life.

I am very sure of my sexuality preference and I am a typical male in most physical ways that a male would dress etc. Though at the same time I am very aware of this strong feminine presence. I have been told I am quite balanced in this sense or I somethings think it can attrubute to my last few lives maybe I have been female.
(12-24-2014, 12:10 PM)Sabou Wrote: [ -> ]I am heterosexual and never questioned this though I have been told that I have strong feminine energy, I typically can relate to women better and I have been questioned on my sexuality before, one time by a Thai monk visiting a canadian monestary which was one of the funniest interactions to date in my life.

I am very sure of my sexuality preference and I am a typical male in most physical ways that a male would dress etc. Though at the same time I am very aware of this strong feminine presence. I have been told I am quite balanced in this sense or I somethings think it can attrubute to my last few lives maybe I have been female.

I think you are just an advanced male. During this time there is a lot of sexual confusion. My theory is that we as a species are trying to do just what you mention: balance polarities, which manifest physically as male/female accounting for this confusion. Some of the confusion may spring from memories of past lives, but I think the bigger picture is transformation from a 3D mentality to 4D. Society tells the masses at any given point in time what is appropriate for male and female roles. This has served to keep us separate. It was herd integrity from the animal kingdom, from which we derived, that gave us this instinct to adhere to the roles or die. It's time to transcend 3D belief systems and the males on this planet, such as yourself, are leading the way energetically.

Of course, this applies to the females as well.
I am a male heterosexual and very much enjoy the opposite sex. However, I have many feminine behavioral attributes. I look masculine enough, but choose to grow my hair out very long into a ponytail. I did a blood test on my testosterone levels a few years ago and discovered it was pretty low. I was prescribed a testosterone supplement but chose not to take it.

I have also noticed I generally get along with men and women closer to the center line of masculinity/femininity. I tend to get very annoyed with the super-posturing-macho-men AND women who are at the equivalent end of their spectrum. I don't have issue with homosexuals, although it would be nice if the information in the Ra material regarding the 65% opposite sex bias was more widely known.

Edit: Grammar
I hear you Parsons lol
Interesting thread. First off, background--I've been married to my current wife for 30 years and was married to a prior one for 19 so I guess that pretty much seals it that I'm heterosexual.

Homosexuality isn't something that is new. It seems to have been around about as long as humans have so it isn't any surprise that some of our oldest known writings have references to it.

There is no right and there is no wrong, therefore, if it wasn't alright for there to be an attraction between some same sex individuals to each other then it wouldn't exist to begin with. Everything exists because it is supposed to exist, same sex attraction isn't an exception to that rule.

Because of programming we have been made to think that there is something wrong with it. However, a relationship between two people of the same sex can be just as loving and fulfilling as a relationship between a couple composed of opposite sexes. On the other hand it can be just as rocky and rough.

What we should be seeing is not the people themselves but the kind of people they are. Are they loving and expressing that love? Are they caring and compassionate? Are they a harmonious expression of Creator?

When you get to that point it doesn't make any difference who they find joy in being with, does it? It also doesn't make any difference what their sexual preference is if you are doing as Ra said and looking to see other self as Creator.

So I ask you does it matter how lessons that a person has chosen to experience in this life manifests? Perhaps, it is simply that some of the lessons that a person desires to experience can be done easier and with greater intensity within a same sex relationship than in a opposite sex relationship.

As for ducking karmic interaction of raising children by being in a same sex relationship, hogwash! The number of same sex couples raising children today is growing faster than weeds. Why should making serious child raising mistakes be limited to opposite sex couples? I think that same sex couples should have equal opportunity to screw up raising kids.

Asa
(12-20-2014, 04:07 PM)Learner Wrote: [ -> ]Since Ra pointed out the following condition is shared by persons of homosexual orientation
Quote:Entities of this condition experience a great deal of distortion due to the fact that they have experienced many incarnations as biological male and as biological female
(31.8)
and
Quote:If an entity has had roughly 65% of its incarnations in the sexual/biological body complex, the opposite polarity to its present body complex, this entity is vulnerable to the aura infringement of your urban areas and may perhaps become of what you call an homosexual nature.
(31.10)
It seems that persons of homosexual orientation are "native" earthlings who have experienced many incarnations through the evolution process on earth. Wanders who have not experience as many incarnations on earth would not have developed the homosexual orientation (also as wanders are already in higher densities, they are probably not likely to be prone this type of distortion?).

I'd like to know if any of you who consider yourself a wanders also consider yourself homosexual, conducting a informal poll of some sort. But I don't know where is a good place to do this or how to make it anonymous, so I'll just share my thoughts here and maybe get some feedback.

I think that Wanderers are as much prone to this distortion as the natives, as Wanderers are also creatures of third density in their mind/body complex.
(12-30-2014, 12:32 AM)BrotherAsa Wrote: [ -> ]As for ducking karmic interaction of raising children by being in a same sex relationship, hogwash! The number of same sex couples raising children today is growing faster than weeds. Why should making serious child raising mistakes be limited to opposite sex couples? I think that same sex couples should have equal opportunity to screw up raising kids.

Asa

LOL! That's my take on me! Not an idea that is applicable to all gays. This is why I think that I personally am gay.

tsh

many entities have made a preincarnative choice to come here in 3D being gay, or with various physical and mental deformities or reincarnate in hardship areas like Africa inorder to accelerate their spiritual evolution.
i also think wanderers are as prone to 3D distortions as anyone else
(12-30-2014, 06:38 AM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]I think that Wanderers are as much prone to this distortion as the natives, as Wanderers are also creatures of third density in their mind/body complex.

I think you misunderstood my reason for saying wanderers are less likely to be homosexuals. The reason is not they are less prone to distortions, but they are less likely to have "experienced many incarnations as biological male and as biological female" -- and I interpret "biological" meaning 3D biological form on earth. Compared to natives, wanders probably has significantly less number of incarnations here on earth.

Melinsky

maybe this ignorant of the LOO... but what about biological male/female incarnations on non Terran 3D planets? (or did Ra say that doesn't exist?)
Quote:maybe this ignorant of the LOO... but what about biological male/female incarnations on non Terran 3D planets? (or did Ra say that doesn't exist?)

It's just my interpretation, and here's why. Let's look at the 2nd answer again:
Quote:If an entity has had roughly 65% of its incarnations in the sexual/biological body complex, the opposite polarity to its present body complex, this entity is vulnerable to ...
(31.10)
The polarity of the "present body complex" is earth biological male/female. In other 3D incarnations, there are probably two polarities to the body complex as well, but they are less likely to have the same characteristics of the body complex here on earth -- for example, biological male/female in non-earth incarnations may be attributed to different archetypes of the mind than how it is on earth (see 92.20 for examples of archetypes associated with biological male/female), resulting in different physical abilities and social positions.
Pages: 1 2