Bring4th

Full Version: What's a Starseed and is that different than a wanderer?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Discuss
A Starseed is a wanderer as far as i am aware and an Indigo/Crystal Child/Adult is dual activated.

Unbound

Both are words which express some sense of identity one feels within themselves.
starseed=from another planet

wanderer=from another density... right ? or does it include 3D planets?
Agreed, a starseed comes from another planet. But that too is a wanderer, they too come from another planet. 4D wanderers might be from Earth in another density.
(12-23-2014, 07:24 AM)Matt1 Wrote: [ -> ]A Starseed is a wanderer as far as i am aware and an Indigo/Crystal Child/Adult is dual activated.

This is also my understanding.
I have a theory that a Starseed/Wanderer is just a human who has woken up to the possibility of its Higher Self. I think once we start to access the 6D Self our point of view of timelines shifts and our "past" becomes more encompassing.
while that is an attractive idea i disagree...
My mom keeps having things of hers vanishing due to timelines she says. Things are not where she puts them.
There are 'purple plates' which are known to simply disappear. I had that happen to me. Some which I kept in the house and didn't take out. My room has been tidied several times in the intervening years.

Also, and this sounds upsetting. I have had crosses disappear on me. Recently about 4 and in my lifetime probably about 5. But when I have put on a cross it is overwhelmingly powerful, so much so that I can't simply give up my entire will to it, and there is a lot pained in me that won't give up what the cross seems to want to take (which seems to include music). I feel every time I make the conscious decision to reject the path the cross disappears. I would travel the path if I knew it was the highest service to others, but it seems to involve shutting down my awareness and ability to make decisions, and supressing myself and experiencing incredible pain so it seems a very unsafe thing to do to give up my will in that way. Didn't want to piss Jesus off so added that last sentence.

In relation to the question when the entity of the Law of One contact said that it's name was suitable for this contact at this time, I wonder if they have other names. I imagine there's a lot of crossover. For instance, there are different names such as those from different planets or whatever that probably are wanderers of x or y social memory complex. So, everyone who has been drawn to these alien teachings and thinks they are this type (arcturus etc.) is a wanderer of x entity. Probably the one you are drawn to says something important about yourself.
I wish I had more dreams of my homeworld. Wherever it is.
Maybe I do and just don't recognize it. I know I can fly in it.
What jade said about a wanderer being someone who as awaken to the idea of their higher self, that would make sense, because everyone has a higher self in 6th density, so hasn't everyone essentially reached through all of the densities since all time, past and future is happening simultaneously. I guess a wanderer as described by Ra would be someone who's true energetic self is from a higher density, rather than a projected aspect of themselves.. Not part of their current soul personality, yet someone can awaken to integrate those higher aspects of themselves. I am just thinking aloud to myself, is this what you ment jade?
(12-26-2014, 11:51 PM)Sabou Wrote: [ -> ]What jade said about a wanderer being someone who as awaken to the idea of their higher self, that would make sense, because everyone has a higher self in 6th density, so hasn't everyone essentially reached through all of the densities since all time, past and future is happening simultaneously. I guess a wanderer as described by Ra would be someone who's true energetic self is from a higher density, rather than a projected aspect of themselves.. Not part of their current soul personality, yet someone can awaken to integrate those higher aspects of themselves. I am just thinking aloud to myself, is this what you ment jade?

Yes, basically. Time is an illusion and a useful one to give us the idea of a progressive evolution. Once one is aware of their Higher Self, which is their late 6th density form, experience becomes more expansive. I don't think many beings reach late 6th density without "Wandering" around a bit in service.

This isn't to say that I don't believe that there are Earth natives, etc, all the other stuff Ra speaks of, but without the veil, comprehending the flow chart of life experiences is without effort. As we "penetrate the veil" in 3D I think we stop seeing the rigidity of straight-line space/time and start to see the more fluid, spiraling version of time/space.

It's really just a thought experiment! One "wakes up"/begins to see through the illusion/starts to commune more with their Higher Self. I mean, I had no idea I was a Wanderer until I even knew what one was, yeah? And the fact that I always knew that I wasn't of this "insanity" is because I was born with the veil a bit thinner than the average person born at this time - my Higher Self is a bit more invested in this lifetime from the beginning because it was planned I would work on fine-tuning balance, which is important as 7D nears. If I were incarnating "earlier" in my evolution, and working on mostly 3rd density issues and no "magical" work as Ra calls it, the Higher Self isn't around as much. Of course, if I or any other 3rd density being were to suddenly awaken due to freewill the Higher Self will always be there.

I hope this makes any sense, these things are definitely difficult to think aloud about. Tongue

Main session on Higher Selves:
http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?s=36
Starseeds walk like this *pantomimes walking a certain way*

Wanderers walk like this *pantomimes walking a slightly different way*