Bring4th

Full Version: dual activated question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Are all dual-activated entities on the earth right now transferred from another planet? I remember reading, but am having trouble finding in the books, that all dual-activated entities were transferred here from other planets that were 4d harvestable to usher in the harvest on earth. Can you be dual-activated but not have been transferred from another planet but be from earth?

So I guess the question then is, if you die and harvest is not occuring, but you polarized enough to graduate will you then reincarnate back onto earth with this dual activated body based on your understanding you achieved even though harvest was not occuring when you died? Then you could be dual activated without being from another planet?

Bah hope you get this jist of what i am saying Smile
No, dual activated can be from earth. I thought most were.
I just thought it said in the material that they were transferred from other planets, I will have to look more
(12-24-2014, 06:17 PM)Sabou Wrote: [ -> ]I just thought it said in the material that they were transferred from other planets, I will have to look more

Quote:17.1 ↥ Questioner: Thank you very much. I wish to say again… consider it an honor, great honor, and also a privilege, as my [inaudible]. And I would like to reiterate [that my] questions may sometimes go a little off because I keep going on something that I had already started to work into the applications of the Law of One to better understand primarily the free-will principle and further distortions that we discover.

I got three questions just now in meditation. I’ll ask them first before we continue. First, we are now in the fourth density. Will the effects of the fourth density increase in the next thirty years? Will we see more changes in our environment and our effect upon our environment?

Ra: I am Ra. The fourth density is a vibrational spectrum. Your time/space continuum has spiraled your planetary sphere and your, what we would call galaxy, what you call star, into this vibration. This will cause the planetary sphere itself to electromagnetically realign its vortices of reception of the instreaming of cosmic forces expressing themselves as vibrational webs so that the Earth will thus be fourth-density magnetized, as you might call it.

This is going to occur with some inconvenience, as we have said before, due to the energies of the thought-forms of your peoples which disturb the orderly constructs of energy patterns within your Earth spirals of energy which increases entropy and unusable heat. This will cause your planetary sphere to have some ruptures in its outer garment while making itself appropriately magnetized for fourth density. This is the planetary adjustment.

You will find a sharp increase in the number of people, as you call mind/body/spirit complexes, whose vibrational potentials include the potential for fourth-vibrational distortions. Thus, there will seem to be, shall we say, a new breed. These are those incarnating for fourth-density work.

There will also be a sharp increase in the short run of negatively oriented or polarized mind/body/spirit complexes and social complexes, due to the polarizing conditions of the sharp delineation between fourth-density characteristics and third-density self-service orientation.

Those who remain in fourth density upon this plane will be of the so-called positive orientation. Many will come from elsewhere, for it would appear that with all of the best efforts of the Confederation, which includes those from your peoples’ inner planes, inner civilizations, and those from other dimensions, the harvest will still be much less than that which this planetary sphere is capable of comfortably supporting in service.

Quote:63.20 ▶ Questioner: OK. Now as this transition continues into fourth-density activation, in order to inhabit this fourth-density sphere it will be necessary for all third-density physical bodies to go through the process which we refer to as death. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct.

63.21 ▶ Questioner: Now, are there any inhabitants at this time of this fourth-density sphere who have already gone through this process. Is it now being populated?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct only in the very, shall we say, recent past.

63.22 ▶ Questioner: I would assume this population is from other planets since the harvesting has not occurred yet on this planet. It is from planets where the harvesting has already occurred. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct.

63.23 ▶ Questioner: Then are these entities visible to us? Could I see one of them? Would he walk upon our surface?

Ra: I am Ra. We have discussed this. These entities are in dual bodies at this time.

Quote:63.27 ↥ Questioner: I will make this statement, and you correct me. What we have is, as our planet is spiraled by the spiraling action of the entire major galaxy, as the big wheel in the sky turns and our planetary system spirals into the new position, the fourth-density vibrations become more and more pronounced. These atomic core vibrations begin to create, more and more completely, the green, that is the green core vibrations complete more and more completely the fourth-density sphere and the fourth-density bodily complexes for inhabitation of that sphere. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is partially correct. To be corrected is the concept of the creation of green-ray density bodily complexes. This creation will be gradual and will take place beginning with your third-density type of physical vehicle and, through the means of bisexual reproduction, become by evolutionary processes, the fourth-density body complexes.

In other-words, there will be both -- beings from elsewhere and graduated beings from here.
So what is the activation then?

The activation must happen in 3rd density so what is it?
(12-24-2014, 07:23 PM)Ashim Wrote: [ -> ]So what is the activation then?

I'm not sure I understand your question, but the "activation" to 4th density or the "harvesting" occurs after death, and then you reincarnate into a dual activated body (if you qualify for early fourth density incarnation). The harvesting is occurring now, as incarnations end, souls are walking the steps of light and choosing their next incarnations, either in this time frame (early incarnation for seniority vibration) or incarnating at a later time reference, since discarnates aren't stuck waiting around for time to pass since they can move through it more or less freely (that's not to say they don't hang around in discarnate form for a substantial amount of "subjective time" if they so desire).

Meanwhile, the dual activated bodies are doing their thing (bow chicka chicka bow wow...) and giving birth to greater and greater gradients of the purely fourth density physical complex for the future incarnations of fourth density souls.
So in order to be a 4d wanderer/dual activated and be from earth, you would have to have been graduated from the last 25, 000 year ago harvest? Or does it mean, say your last life was in the 16th century, and in that lifetime you were 51% or higher service to others and then died, then if you were born recently you would be dual activated since you have gained that understanding previously or does it actually require graduation during a harvest because then it would have to be during the last harvest... LOL
(12-24-2014, 08:00 PM)Sabou Wrote: [ -> ]So in order to be a 4d wanderer/dual activated and be from earth, you would have to have been graduated from the last 25, 000 year ago harvest? Or does it mean, say your last life was in the 16th century, and in that lifetime you were 51% or higher service to others and then died, then if you were born recently you would be dual activated since you have gained that understanding previously or does it actually require graduation during a harvest because then it would have to be during the last harvest... LOL

Sort of, you would have had to have been harvested before. Or, if you had penetrated violet ray in one of your previous incarnations you wouldn't have had to wait for the end of "school year" (25,000 year cycle) as it were, to graduate.

You can self harvest if you achieve violet ray at any point in the cycle.

Since we've been at the end of the last cycle for a while, harvesting has been occurring for the last, probably, 50 years (give or take). So there are some earth duals, and some out of towner duals, and then of course, you got your wanderers, who may or may not be duals.

And repeaters are getting shipped off to other planets after death.
Ah right! Is the violet ray penetration essentially what buddha did, or rainbow body phenomenom etc, or is it different because doesn't that end the need to re incarnate at all, even in the higher densities
(12-24-2014, 08:18 PM)Sabou Wrote: [ -> ]Ah right! Is the violet ray penetration essentially what buddha did, or rainbow body phenomenom etc, or is it different because doesn't that end the need to re incarnate at all, even in the higher densities

It is related in my opinion.

In my current thinking, penetration of violet ray intelligent infinity gives one the option to return to the creator if desire is sufficiently petered out. If it isn't, then you move on to the next density experiential continuum. You can walk with unfettered tread, but desire and karma are inextricably interwound. Karma creates desire.

I'm thinking that sort of nirvana probably only ever happens to wanderers who have been through all the denser levels of karma already, but who knows, perhaps it is possible for native 3rd densities as well. The source of all distortions is the limit of the viewpoint, so theoretically any being could potentially see through the entirety of the illusion, but the lower density you are the more limitation of the viewpoint, so there is more illusory material to see through, so it would be quite a feat indeed.
I wonder how much more of an opportunity there is for the penetration of violet ray in this density compared to the other densities, it would seem to me that this density would provide the easiest conditions in contrast. That desire would be strongest in this density, I know I desire to experience learning in all of the succeeding densities.
(12-25-2014, 12:23 AM)Sabou Wrote: [ -> ]I wonder how much more of an opportunity there is for the penetration of violet ray in this density compared to the other densities, it would seem to me that this density would provide the easiest conditions in contrast. That desire would be strongest in this density, I know I desire to experience learning in all of the succeeding densities.

I think the desire for violet ray is stronger in this density than it is in the higher densities but since the illusion is so thick, it is much much harder to achieve. So there's a trade off, more motivation, but more confusion. In the higher densities there is less desire, but more clarity.

I find that opportunities always have a way of balancing themselves like that in some way or another.

Violet ray is the highest expression of mind. There is a step beyond that, however, which goes beyond mind, and that is the nirvana barrier. When desire is gone, you merge with spirit which is 8th level intelligent infinity or the pure white light of infinity. That is Beingness, which is consciousness that has transcended subject/object relationships altogether.
(12-24-2014, 07:56 PM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-24-2014, 07:23 PM)Ashim Wrote: [ -> ]So what is the activation then?

I'm not sure I understand your question, but the "activation" to 4th density or the "harvesting" occurs after death, and then you reincarnate into a dual activated body (if you qualify for early fourth density incarnation). The harvesting is occurring now, as incarnations end, souls are walking the steps of light and choosing their next incarnations, either in this time frame (early incarnation for seniority vibration) or incarnating at a later time reference, since discarnates aren't stuck waiting around for time to pass since they can move through it more or less freely (that's not to say they don't hang around in discarnate form for a substantial amount of "subjective time" if they so desire).

Meanwhile, the dual activated bodies are doing their thing (bow chicka chicka bow wow...) and giving birth to greater and greater gradients of the purely fourth density physical complex for the future incarnations of fourth density souls.

Well I was more interested in actual physical activations of the body.
Like what this thing seems to be made to do.

[Image: article-0-0E1EB78600000578-604_634x343.jpg]
(12-24-2014, 08:09 PM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]Since we've been at the end of the last cycle for a while, harvesting has been occurring for the last, probably, 50 years (give or take). So there are some earth duals, and some out of towner duals, and then of course, you got your wanderers, who may or may not be duals.

wanderers actually can't be duals.

lol @ out of towner Tongue
I would say that dual activated wanderers can come from Earth be it a previous cycle in which they then have reincarnated since the beginning of our own cycle continuing to be of service or if they have been harvested early then reincarnated early. Others are probably from another 3rd density planet in our local Logo's but need a suitable 4th density planet for experience.
wut do u mean "local logos"? u mean our galaxy center?
(12-25-2014, 02:42 AM)Ashim Wrote: [ -> ]Well I was more interested in actual physical activations of the body.

As far as I'm aware, it is a simple matter of our entire 3rd density space/time moving into 4th density space/time. This doesn't make the 3rd density space/time go "away", but allows another dimensional layer to begin to accrete to it. The fourth density "layer" is largely congruent with the 3rd density structures that are currently there, for the most part, until they are fully formed, at which point, they may act separately from the lower dimensional structures. They will have degrees of spatial and mental freedom that the lower 3rd density physical structures are not privy too.

(12-25-2014, 06:48 AM)Bluebell Wrote: [ -> ]wanderers actually can't be duals.

As far as I'm aware, Ra never specifically said that wanderers cannot be duals. However, it is true that many wanderers are not duals, especially since they began incarnating prior to the spiral into fourth density space/time.

But as the process of physical evolution gives rise to a race of predominantly dual bodied physical vehicles, you can see the near certain inevitability of any wanderers that do incarnate eventually being required to inhabit a dual body in order to have any beingness on this plane of existence.

(12-25-2014, 06:48 AM)Bluebell Wrote: [ -> ]lol @ out of towner Tongue

BigSmile
I guess we have 700 years to get dual bodies for everybody lol.
(12-25-2014, 12:09 PM)Bluebell Wrote: [ -> ]I guess we have 700 years to get dual bodies for everybody lol.
Season tickets for all at Disneyland!
Thanks for the replies guys ! Helped my understanding
I don't get why everyone latches on to the 700 year thing and ignore the 100-700 part of that prediction...
Because it's going to take a while.
But it could be in as little as 70 years based on the original prediction... That is potentially in my lifetime, certainly within some of the youngest forum member's lifetimes.
look at these monkeys, it's just not going to happen that fast.
But "these monkeys" are leaving to go to another world, remember? I think there is a very great deal of assumption going on as to what behaviors society will exhibit as part of a longer/shorter transition period.
so u think the new babies will be 100% dual bodies, born to muggles from now on? if so then 70 years would be enough for many muggles & karma wheelies to die off & be shipped to another 3D planet. is that how it is? ban everyone 3D from earth after they die?
There has to be some point at which 3D repeaters stop incarnating here. I'm not saying I know when that is. In fact, I'm not saying it will be in 70 years. What I'm saying is I don't know, you don't know, and really nobody knows exactly how long the transition period will be because its a fairly wide ranging prediction. So I was simply wondering why so many people over the years on this forum seem to fixate on the very longest it will take.

I understand how 'messed up' the world is at this point. I don't think that necessarily means the transition period will be longer. In fact, I think its possible the opposite is true. If you were to make the analogy that the remainder of 3D energy was a candle, all the intense 3D catalyst going on in our messed up world could potentially burn out the candle faster. If you refer to the Ra Material, you will find that when catalyst is less intense, things process much slower.

Also, I think what isn't being factored is just how quickly things can change. Think how different the world was 50 years ago. Now what about 100, 200, 300, etc? If you really consider how different things were, you will see my point.
I hope ur right, Buddy. Heart
I'm pretty sure there are Q'uo transcripts within the past decade stating that all births are dual activated at this point. I think, for the most part, those with extreme 'harvest-karma' are not incarnating anymore. Many are still alive and their structures will be for a long time, but I think it'll only be a couple generations before "the new breed" is undeniable.
(12-26-2014, 12:19 PM)Jade Wrote: [ -> ]I'm pretty sure there are Q'uo transcripts within the past decade stating that all births are dual activated at this point. I think, for the most part, those with extreme 'harvest-karma' are not incarnating anymore. Many are still alive and their structures will be for a long time, but I think it'll only be a couple generations before "the new breed" is undeniable.

I agree with you on this one. It will probably take a couple of generations for it to become effective. I remember reading that crystal Aura people incarnated from 2000's on ward.
Pages: 1 2