Bring4th

Full Version: Do spirits really move things?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My mom's celphone disappeared, nowhere to be found, and her green Medicaid card disappeared another day. They are not where she set them. She says it's either spirits or timelines that are moving them. She thinks they may have disappeared into another dimension. Is this possible?\

Could timelines cause objects to disappear?
It can happen. Though, I've only seen it occur in places that have regular haunting activity. Does your house have a history of metaphysical activity?
My home is on an old indian burial ground.

Just kidding.

I bought my home new, but the property was owned by someone before me for like a year.
So nobody died on it.
maybe it's gnomes.
Happens in my house all the time. Doors locking themselves, lights turning on. Slamming sounds but nothing hitting the floor ect.
who u gonna call?
I haven't lost anything due to spirits. But a friend of mine has broken or lost everything I gave him.
i think ur friend just might be a spazz... or he's hocking s*** for heroin (jk)

i break things too. it's not always gnomes.
He also had bad luck of people stealing my stuff from his truck. He had an accident which broke a chainsaw I had lent him. He dropped my celphone I gave him into a puddle. And other things.

I'm usually good with technology. Can figure stuff out that my mom can't. My mom doesn't even like to use the soundbar that I paid $700 for. Well, I'm making payments on it. She prefers the TV's tinny sound.

Though I have lost a lot of underwear.