Bring4th

Full Version: Seeing through the veil / violet ray / third eye ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I haven't posted for a long while but I felt like sharing this for some reason.

Last night I was bored and trying to see through my 3rd eye, I would try to just see anything I could, not necessarily worrying about what it was.

I noticed a lot of times it's like I'm looking at a black cloud or 'sheet'. It seems to move like a fluid, or a mist or something. Occasionally I see dark blue move across it in strange patterns and form-up into groups and odd asymmetric shapes. At different times it looks like holes appear in the cloud and I see brief glimpses of things on the other-side. Usually eyes staring back at me.

It's all very quick an it's hard to keep the images present because as soon as I focus on them it seems to destroy the image. It seems my focus isn't gentle enough.

Does anyone else have experiences like this? How do you experience visualization or seeing through your 3rd eye?

For me it's a little like being able to consciously go into a dream while still awake.
Yes on and off, it's very fascinating and I have the same struggle with focusing/remaining with it, but I think it just takes practice. Meditating with mantra helped me lately to be able to 'stay' in the vision.

Here's a fine quote from seth speaks that I was reminded of upon reading this:

Quote: Now, pretend that you are on a lighted stage, the stage being the room in
which you now sit. Close your eyes and pretend that the lights have gone out,
the setting has disappeared and you are alone.
Everything is dark. Be quiet. Imagine as vividly as you can the existence of
inner senses. For now pretend that they correspond to your physical ones. Clear
from your mind all thoughts and worries. Be receptive. Very gently listen, not to
physical sounds but to sounds that come through the inner senses.
Images may begin to appear. Accept them as sights quite as valid as those
you see physically. Pretend that there is an inner world, and that it will be
revealed to you as you learn to perceive it with these inner senses.
Pretend that you have been blind to this world all your life, and are
now slowly gaining sight within it. Do not judge the whole inner world by the
disjointed images that you may at first perceive, or by the sounds that you may at
first hear, for you will still be using your inner senses quite imperfectly.
Do this simple exercise for a few moments before sleep or in the resting
state. It may also be done even in the midst of an ordinary task that does not
take all of your attention.
You will simply be learning to focus in a new dimension of awareness, taking
quick snapshots, as it were, in a strange environment. Remember that you will
only be perceiving snatches. Simply accept them, but do not attempt to make
any overall judgments or interpretations at this stage.
Ten minutes a day to begin with is quite sufficient.
Yeah I see basically the same thing you describe, the black cloud/veil with blobs of colour (indigo or purple usually) fluctuating in different shapes in a wavelike motion. Some times I will catch a glimpse of a face but it'll disappear if I try to focus on it.
(12-27-2014, 10:53 PM)Karl Wrote: [ -> ]I haven't posted for a long while but I felt like sharing this for some reason.

Last night I was bored and trying to see through my 3rd eye, I would try to just see anything I could, not necessarily worrying about what it was.

I noticed a lot of times it's like I'm looking at a black cloud or 'sheet'. It seems to move like a fluid, or a mist or something. Occasionally I see dark blue move across it in strange patterns and form-up into groups and odd asymmetric shapes. At different times it looks like holes appear in the cloud and I see brief glimpses of things on the other-side. Usually eyes staring back at me.

It's all very quick an it's hard to keep the images present because as soon as I focus on them it seems to destroy the image. It seems my focus isn't gentle enough.

Does anyone else have experiences like this? How do you experience visualization or seeing through your 3rd eye?

For me it's a little like being able to consciously go into a dream while still awake.

It helps to just center your consciousness in that which consciousness is naturally: the Witness.

Don't try to create the images, just watch and see what appears. And keep watching. If you do this over a number of sessions, you'll start to see things come into perspective and stabilize.

Just be a passive, dispassionate observer, and you'll be seeing full color high definition scenes in no time. If you see something pop up, its okay to simply look for details. Become fascinated with it. It will get clearer provided you don't overanalyze.

Then after practicing passivity, you're not needing to control or create the images will pay off, and you will, paradoxically, gain some manner of control over it. You'll learn to gently move your awareness to new scenes. It's a subtle process. It is very much like you said, consciously learning to dream.

It's also a good way to astral project, or make yourself aware of subtle energies.

Unbound

(12-27-2014, 10:53 PM)Karl Wrote: [ -> ]I haven't posted for a long while but I felt like sharing this for some reason.

Yep, seeing the physical representation of the "veil". I have experience it "tearing" open only once (while sober) and it nearly overwhelmed my mind with the immensity on the other side. I really get the sense the shadow is there to soften the light so we can receive it in manageable forms. Try visualizing a simple shape or symbol like a square or a triangle for as long as possible, see if that produces any results or experiences.
Yes, a couple of times. When I woke up and I was still half asleep and very relaxed, I din't see any extraordinary, though, just the pillow through a hole in the dark veil! I wasn't really trying those times, but I'll definitely try the exercise from Seth.
love/light!! Heart
Thanks for the feed-back everyone. I'll have to continue experimenting