Bring4th

Full Version: David Wilcock and Carla Rueckert.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hey. I feel that when you see a post, the best thing to do karmically is respond to it right away.

It seems to me my dreams are giving me an easy way out, an easy set of potentially false things to believe. But I'm not going for it. (Later edit in a more peaceful and loving place: That's highly unlikely!)

Yes, the guitar smashing was either me or the guitar, and it can be said to be related to a lesson I have long not learned, that of controlling my bloodsugars. It could also be just a general state of blockage because I'm in a general state of blockage.

But, as I see it most of the new age area as a whole is largely false, as is the picture of David Wilcock as presented to us. I think when people have these bad moments that's simply called 'losing polarity'. These are not massive lessons planned out in advance. When people go to a hypnotist, this is simply the expression of the will of wanting to find the solution/ avoid the obvious for 'x', but it is that presented when it is looked for, mostly, we know what we should have done and if there is a brilliant excuse of 'you behaved like this to this person for this past life thing or even this lesson you needed to learn.' It is just the loss of polarity. I.e. you were an a****** and chose to behave that way.

To me though, the Christ is a real spirit. (Although I suspect it would only empower me as high as the members of whatever church I was going to were at) The cross represents the free will clause. This all is represented by energy. I am aware that if the indigo chakra is on and the body is essentially switched off, the human self, then that is not balanced. And the person, without their heart centre on, is powerless to stop themselves from staring into an evil abyss. But for me having had the higher centres on without the body. The cross took over since it is ultra sensitive. But through the grounding mechanisms of having better health and 'holding my drops' as the Buddhists say (refraining from masturbation). I am grounding, and perhaps with a protected personality. With energy going in the root up through the heart. I can wear the cross without it subsuming me. I will have enough energy to retain myself in the face of that strength.

What I wanted to say anyway, what I am 'putting out there' is that perhaps David Wilcock is fifth density. I feel like I am. This is a strange area but I just feel like I am 'potentiating' rather than 'polarising.' I don't think the fantastic amounts of information that go through me or Don were meant to be balanced with a massive loving thing. I think that if you have an intellect like this, this is what you are using in this lifetime. Those sixth density, are those whom occasionally have the wisdom in a more powerful variety, and through their life experiences balance the wisdom.
I tend to think I'm of fifth density, but I don't feel very wise. But I may be balancing my love with my wisdom. So could be sixth. But I could also be straight from source, or straight from the Logos. That's a possibility. My loving is greater than my wisdom. I adore creation.
The fifth density thing might be something I come up with because in my mind it needs to be solved, and because it has been blocked, because the situation can't be addressed. It's something I fall back on in order to contain my feelings and emotions and whatnot. That may not be true but when I start 'feeling' again it seems to be.
(12-30-2014, 04:32 PM)Phoenix Wrote: [ -> ]Hey. I feel that when you see a post, the best thing to do karmically is respond to it right away.

No, I'm just sitting at my computer diddling along today doing end of year stuff. I noticed your Feb 2009 join date and figured that you probably like me predate that date all the way back into the old L/L Research forums.

(12-30-2014, 04:32 PM)Phoenix Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, the guitar smashing was either me or the guitar, and it can be said to be related to a lesson I have long not learned, that of controlling my bloodsugars.

As an AO victim I know all about bloodsugar and DMII. Yes, I am well aware of the emotional instability that accompanies bloodsugar out of balance.

(12-30-2014, 04:32 PM)Phoenix Wrote: [ -> ]It could also be just a general state of blockage because I'm in a general state of blockage.

Hey, count your blessings if you were always perfect how boring would that be. That would be like having the same thing for dinner every night without change. Boy would that be boring in nothing flat.

(12-30-2014, 04:32 PM)Phoenix Wrote: [ -> ]But, as I see it most of the new age area as a whole is largely false, as is the picture of David Wilcock as presented to us.

Yes and no, everything has its purpose even if only to create a condition for people to find out what they don't want. As for David, he is what he is. He's a great researcher and has an ability to link spirituality and science. His 2012 ideology was a little far afield of the Law of One material and completely incorrect as it turned out. His failure to fully check out people like Brockbader and Keenan begs for the question how much vetting has he done on his other sources.

(12-30-2014, 04:32 PM)Phoenix Wrote: [ -> ]I think when people have these bad moments that's simply called 'losing polarity'.

I agree we all have "bad moments" where we lose focus. We even wander off on tangents that can be fun but definitely can be distracting if not damaging.

(12-30-2014, 04:32 PM)Phoenix Wrote: [ -> ]These are not massive lessons planned out in advance.

But they are! Our entire lives are one massive overall lesson. How they play out as we live it is not planned but the fundamental learning beneath the lesson was agreed to before we came here. It's the karma thing in a way and becoming the greater of what we can become as a soul, spirit, consciousness in another. When fragmented into an infinite number of pieces creating the consciousness from which we are derived it was done so for the purpose of exploring itself in as infinite way as possible.

(12-30-2014, 04:32 PM)Phoenix Wrote: [ -> ]When people go to a hypnotist, this is simply the expression of the will of wanting to find the solution/ avoid the obvious for 'x', but it is that presented when it is looked for, mostly, we know what we should have done and if there is a brilliant excuse of 'you behaved like this to this person for this past life thing or even this lesson you needed to learn.' It is just the loss of polarity. I.e. you were an a****** and chose to behave that way.

Have you ever been to a hypnotherapist or hypnotist? Being a Master Hypnotherapist I'm rather biased. When someone comes to me they don't get a "get out of jail free card" for anything in their life. It's a search for answers about why were they an a*******. If your outer expression of inner emotions manifests in that manner then there is a reason that you did so. Why did you choose to react in that manner to the stimulus is a good starting point. Often the point of friction has nothing to do with the other person but with previous events that you have experienced.

Wanderers sometimes have great problems with this. We are different and often our childhoods reflect the societal reaction to that difference. We can be outcasts, loners, be teased, be highly emotional, feel like we don't belong. etc. The list goes on and on.

Because of our differences and having to cope with a physical body that is equipped with feeling and emotions we can difficulty with expressing those emotions and feelings properly. A stimulus today can trigger and outburst whose root cause lies in emotions generated from treatment received because of our difference.

(12-30-2014, 04:32 PM)Phoenix Wrote: [ -> ]To me though, the Christ is a real spirit.

Immanuel and Christed individuals truly exist as formless consciousnesses. You are a holographic fragment of Creator who is infinite and eternal. Therefore, you as the conscious I AM that makes you what you are beneath the illusion of physical existence are infinite and eternal. Since all of existence is simply composed of elements of Creator then all consciousness that has ever existed continues to exist and will until that time when it folds back into itself once again.

(12-30-2014, 04:32 PM)Phoenix Wrote: [ -> ](Although I suspect it would only empower me as high as the members of whatever church I was going to were at)

I'll skip commenting on organized religion as I'm pretty biased on that issue as well.

(12-30-2014, 04:32 PM)Phoenix Wrote: [ -> ]The cross represents the free will clause. This all is represented by energy.

Ra talked about magic and how it can and does work. BTW, just as an aside, did you know that the anointing ritual for baptizing babies in the Catholic church is actually a sealing ritual in magic that seals the third eye from opening?

(12-30-2014, 04:32 PM)Phoenix Wrote: [ -> ]I am aware that if the indigo chakra is on and the body is essentially switched off, the human self, then that is not balanced.

I also know that nothing happens by chance, there are no accidents, there is a reason behind everything that happens, and that if it wasn't supposed to be it would not be. There is nothing random about the Universe at all. If there is a time when the indigo chakra if on and the body, human self, is off then it didn't happen by accident, by chance, or coincidence; it was supposed to happen and then there was a reason it was suppose to happen.

(12-30-2014, 04:32 PM)Phoenix Wrote: [ -> ]And the person, without their heart centre on, is powerless to stop themselves from staring into an evil abyss.

If the conditions had not arose would you ever have looked into that abyss? Are you sure that looking into that abyss was not something that you absolutely needed to do? How would you have ever known that a person could have the ability to become what they did by looking into that abyss? If you do not know it, how can you address it and become better for it?

(12-30-2014, 04:32 PM)Phoenix Wrote: [ -> ]But for me having had the higher centres on without the body. The cross took over since it is ultra sensitive.

In other words there was a mechanism in place that was put into play to insure that you did not experience more than you could bear. How wonderful but then again we have been told that many times in the Cosmic teachings.

(12-30-2014, 04:32 PM)Phoenix Wrote: [ -> ]But through the grounding mechanisms of having better health and 'holding my drops' as the Buddhists say (refraining from masturbation). I am grounding, and perhaps with a protected personality. With energy going in the root up through the heart. I can wear the cross without it subsuming me. I will have enough energy to retain myself in the face of that strength.

Perhaps that may be the case but you will only know that through experimentation and from inner guidance. You may want to explore whether some tantric or tantra practices might be an alternative avenue instead of celibacy. Whatever is correct for you is what you should seek. I recommend not closing the door on any possibilities.

(12-30-2014, 04:32 PM)Phoenix Wrote: [ -> ]What I wanted to say anyway, what I am 'putting out there' is that perhaps David Wilcock is fifth density. I feel like I am.

Personally, instead of determining whether I fit anywhere I simply try to be the highest and best that I can be as a wanderer/seeker within 3D. My goal is to improve and grow myself so that when it is my time to be part of the harvest that my walk into the light takes me back home again. I know that can only happen if I have grown spiritually sufficiently while encased in a 3D body to walk far enough into the light to go back to the level I left. What I am now doesn't matter all that will matter is that walk at harvest.

Asa
Hey Brother Asa.

As far as things being only that which was meant to happen. I don't believe that things happen only as they are meant to. (LoO 69.17) But I do believe that invisible guidelines shaping events allow us to learn from whatever position we are in (LoO 33.6). Although I didn't believe that before I looked for the quotes to answer. Smile.

I was infact baptised though. And my third eye has been very much open. I have also had powerful experiences with the cross even though I am not following that path at this time. Also, magical and positive experiences with an evangelical church, which I felt advanced my life path. Although I felt that going with them would allow me to move forward musically but I would have to give up on these sorts of teachings which is a deal breaker at the moment.

Perhaps I should re-form what I said. When a person engages in healing they are not optimally polarised, or I am not. Last time I had energy healing I disconnected from the positive entities. It is an indulgence for someone like me who wants to do the next positively polarised thing rather than focusing on these things.

Thanks for the feedback.

Unbound

Again, my thought is, what are the stipulations resting on the conclusion of this knowledge?
Unbound: Why does it matter? Because it does. It needs no intellectualising to me. There is a lie here somewhere. There is an untruth. I believe two things, that David is positive, and that Carla is most probably positive. It is not enough for me to hear of it and glaze over. It may also help me determine my path more. I have tried both Christ and 'the reincarnation of Edgar Cayce.' Christ I feel love with and the energy of love is NOT folly. But, I got 'the reincarnation of Edgar Cayce' on the 1st of August and in relation to dreams and events had a suicide attempt on the 10th. So these things bear investigating. I have felt massive positive sensations from the guidance of this book as well. I expanded on that for others here as well.

Forum: Because I mentioned Davids book and that sounds bad. Perhaps something that is relevant here is that I felt I had a negative UFO idea. Like even though it was supernatural, there was no 'physical' UFO. (About two months before I got the book). I started to recount it but then realise I was sort of 'summoning the power' of the event and possibly laying it out on the forum. I have also been obsessing over what 'went wrong' with this event, how it was messing up my life path. But since there was so much there was hints of discomfort even before that perhaps this is a blind alley. I probably wasn't even in a good place to start with. Although intuitive and attached to my higher self, I think I was lacking the protection of the heart chakra.

I also feel that trying to apply myself in 'service', although many people are derogatory of that idea, is the best way forward for me but I cannot do so until a little into the new year. But I do feel a certain protection of love and do believe what is said by David, and in a roundabout way Carla, about 'red cross workers'.

Gemini wolf. I saw your post. I didn't respond because when I saw you as fifth density I saw things from a certain perspective that sort of analyses things and explains negativity, which is not fun. But, I'm thinking of myself I have lacked a needed heart chakra area so likely the fifth density idea wasn't all that good.

Thanks though, to everyone. This subject has obviously been a little charged for me. But a positively polarised place in general is a blessing.
(12-30-2014, 06:16 PM)BrotherAsa Wrote: [ -> ]If the conditions had not arose would you ever have looked into that abyss? Are you sure that looking into that abyss was not something that you absolutely needed to do? How would you have ever known that a person could have the ability to become what they did by looking into that abyss? If you do not know it, how can you address it and become better for it?

It has been one of the experiences that has shown me what direction I have been going in. Perhaps I was actually going in a direction that I don't think is right for me. This was a few 'negative alien feelings'. Which were ongoing. I'm not yet sure how that can be made positive but I certainly have a perspective. But also, when looking at an astrology chart of someone who was a bit nasty. Even the woman giving the class said 'this is from a different archetype'.

It has given me awareness, the whole experience has, of something so completely extra- terrestrial. I know the real game here on earth. I know our actions are important. If I can walk my path properly and do get into archetypes or even extra terrestrial dealings. I will know what I am doing.

I would not flinch away so readily from the negs now. And I felt comfortable approaching a hot blond the other day because ... Well, I have met the devil, I am not afraid of approaching a girl.

Yes this will help me polarise.

Quote: Hey, count your blessings if you were always perfect how boring would that be. That would be like having the same thing for dinner every night without change. Boy would that be boring in nothing flat.

Yes, but that's how it starts isn't it? We all want to experience something 'better'. So there are risks involved. And if you want to carry on experiencing 'better' stuff, then having experienced the risks can help you understand and warn others. Or simply deal with these situations.

Quote:Immanuel and Christed individuals truly exist as formless consciousnesses. You are a holographic fragment of Creator who is infinite and eternal. Therefore, you as the conscious I AM that makes you what you are beneath the illusion of physical existence are infinite and eternal. Since all of existence is simply composed of elements of Creator then all consciousness that has ever existed continues to exist and will until that time when it folds back into itself once again.

Part of my reluctance has been that I don't want to experience love as a channelled love. I want to experience love as my love and then when I meet others I can love them for who they are and not under the paradigm of anything to do with Christ. Also, if you are in a church and people are sending you love as a Christian, then it's not you.

I'm not sure to what extent this sort of thing is simply paranoia though. But meditation every day is THE big thing for me. Like you say, inner guidance.
Hey Phoenix,

Please give credit where credit is due. The book The Reincarnation of Edgar Casey was written mostly by a gentleman by the name of Wynn Free. I have had the pleasure of meeting and talking with him several times. David did participate some in the writing of the book and it includes early channelings that David did.

He is listed as a co-author of the book but you really can't say it is David's book as Free did a great majority of the actual writing of the book. The book was written about 2000-2003 while David was trying to emerge as something while leaning toward the scientific.

Even as late as 2005 when I encountered David the main feature of his website was work he did corresponding the ongoing earth changes with similar changes going on throughout the solar system and with the sun. He was still trying to find himself.

Asa
Okay, here is how I see it, I hope it helps:

If Carla was in any way referring to David, it was not directly. Firstly, does it make sense that she would challenge him twice and then he would cave and say "Oh, you're right, I'm not Ra!" I think she may have been vaguely implying that sometimes if one is attached to the name of an entity, it's easier for someone to be fooled. I think probably most of the time, David is channeling his Higher Self, who he believes is Ra (as many of us do). However, maybe sometimes when he calls for Ra he gets something pretending to be Ra - also remember that a negative entity isn't going to give a positive channel negative information, they still give positive information littered with untruths to try to ruin the channel's reputation and therefore the light they are able to put out. When Don asked Ra about Orion/the negative elite/etc etc, detuning would happen. Since David likes to ask a lot about these topics, he taps in to a lower vibrational resonance than Ra's capacity to sustain.
as we all know Cayce channeled a trickster & David has mentioned that more than once. Carla has challenged similar ones. i think it's fairly obviously nothing more than Carla talking about such entities. most channelers probably encounter them. i also think if Carla were to complain about David she wouldn't do it by hinting like that but by using honesty & compassion. they're both loving beings, personal little human clashes or not.

also, Ra is a social memory complex. David acknoledges this. how could he claim to be all of Ra?
Well, just commenting, if you look at what she actually said it implied that she challenged the person, and the previous example she used was the actual person (A nine year old boy who screamed when he was challenged three times. I think that is probably fine, I'm not sure.). I would gather from the tone of voice that the she did not believe the PERSON she was challenging to be Ra. Of course, people can, and often do become more polite after the fact. But when she said it that was what she seemed to say.

This is strange, far as I can tell David doesn't ask about these topics, his source gives them.

It seems to me this query, if it can't be solved becomes unpolarised. And negative would have been if it was properly used for disharmonious reasons, and there were no harmony coming from it. Or if it were forcibly supressed. These things are meant to be able to be solved but I can't see how we can solve this one. We first need a response. Probably it will basically remain unpolarised, if it can't be used in service to others.
What becomes unpolarized (depolarized?)? The Choice of polarity is simply acceptance or control of catalyst. It is subjectively Chosen.
Not processing the catalyst. My perception of positive polarity in this case would be subject; look at this, see it as problem. Problem, pro actively discuss and find solution, enrich our knowledge.

Negatively polarised goes problem; use it to slander or manipulate.

Unpolarised is problem; don't address it. Perhaps address it inaccurately. Push it back under the carpet.

I observe that I have become a little Adonai like in this post. Smile.

Or possibly it started as positively polarised and is now sliding towards the negative. Leading more into the 'slander' area as a defence against it being written off. But I want to state clearly, it didn't start as negatively polarised.
(12-28-2014, 01:07 PM)Phoenix Wrote: [ -> ]The last 'In the Now' with Carla Rueckert was about spiritual protection.

Carla doesn't need that kind of spiritual protection when dealing w incarnate people. especially 9 yo boys. where were that kid's parents anyway? Smile
Since you don't seem to believe me directly quoting from the show, perhaps you should simply listen to it yourself.

As far as I am aware in the next room, or like, in the house somewhere.

In my understanding a negative being can come through a person if they are suitably angry etc. And if you are having to keep your polarity at a high level I can imagine this sort of thing might happen. I.e. So if someone wanted to stop what you were doing by force and what you were doing was service to others then you may have to stop them.

Of course, if you are of the persuasion of choosing to see something as negative even though it is simply your personal preference that it not be true. Then this power could be abused.

This seems to me to be the difference between the two examples. The nine year old boy was angry at Carla and wanted to stop her doing something to which she had been invited. But the person who claimed to be Ra was expressing a belief, not an attack in any way; and rather than saying; 'I don't believe you, because I choose not to.' It was made into a defence against a greeting of a negative force. In which case, if that is her preferred belief, then the positive forces are not allowed to intervene in free will and of course that's the result the 'spiritual protection' would have given her.
I would also go as far as to say that the Law of One/ bring4th has not been in positive polarity since this event (Or at least that there was a glass ceiling in polarity/ vibration after this event). Positive polarity, which I think I am starting to get a glimpse of, is when barriers are crossed because there is forgiveness. But I'm guessing that David Wilcock left and even though he has been sending love to llresearch in general, (speaking positively of Carla and advertising the Law of One.) There has been no love going back because of 'personal preference'.

I also haven't been positively polarised, I have been working at it, but not actually polarised because I only came here as a result of not being able to handle my challenges elsewhere. I.e. things went wrong and I started Reiki but I was unable to show personal strength and make amends with the relevant people and show forgiveness, hence ending up here rather than going on to behave in a positively polarised manner in my everyday life. This is just a guess.

Or to be more correct, I have been positively polarising from a less than idea position.

Melinsky

(12-29-2014, 11:48 PM)BrotherAsa Wrote: [ -> ]Phoenix......

.....If you are dealing with "guidance" that is infringing on free will I would highly recommend that you review your safe spirituality practices. Ra was adamant that Don, Carla, and Jim preform certain rites and rituals to aid in protecting them when they were engaging in acts that opened them to outside connections.

If you have not learned and are not using some of these techniques I highly recommend that you not engage in connecting with outside energies until you do so. It is not necessarily that you will engage with dark side entities but as the old saying goes "the road to hell is paved with good intentions". There are many well meaning non-incarnate entities that have good intentions but lack the levels of advancement to provide sound advice and guidance.

My guides are some of the most loving and gracious entities that you would ever care to meet but I never open to contact with any entity without first properly preparing myself and the place. Then each and every time whether I recognize the incoming energy or not I ensure myself that it is of the highest and best order of energy prior to allowing it to enter into my energetic field.

I emphasize again that no benevolent, of the Light, entity would in any way ever intentionally commit an act that would in any way infringe upon free will. When you hear someone say that ET's are going to step in and "clean house" for us stop and think about how many people's free will that would infringe upon. The house will be cleaned when we who are incarnate rise to the occasion to do it ourselves. Then and only then might we see some "aid and assistance".

Asa

Smile I SO agree!

Spiritual Protection, Grounding, Clearing - is vitally important...
I don't know. At a certain point, if you're getting communication all the time you just have to put up with it and notice that the 'crap' so to speak is not useful. It is not you.

Although ACTUALLY properly getting approached and I'm sure that something is needed. At least the ability to love an entity that is not positive and not to be overwhelmed or confused.

Of course if you're grounded, then those sensations became slightly less prevalent. But only slightly probably if you have the ability there. But the natural 'defense of the personality' may shield some of the more uncomfortable elements.

In love and light.

Shawnna

(12-30-2014, 06:16 PM)BrotherAsa Wrote: [ -> ]By the way, just as an aside, did you know that the anointing ritual for baptizing babies in the Catholic church is actually a sealing ritual in magic that seals the third eye from opening?

Wow..... I did not know that. Confused
does it work? good thing i was never baptized!
I was baptized as a young adult, and still my 3rd eye opened when I took DMT. It never really closed again till I was on Risperdal.
I was baptized as a baby and it probably worked on me, I always suspected it was mainly an overdose of fluoride (some of my teeth were deformed due to fluorosis). I went to a Catholic middle school, and in 8th grade we went through the next sacrament, "Confirmation", which is when the burgeoning adult entity agrees and accepts the terms of their baptism. Every single part of my being did not want to go through with this - I wasn't anti-God and didn't even consider myself atheist, agnostic at best, but it was a non-starter because everyone in my class was going through it. We had special classes and rehearsals and prayers to prepare. My grandma, who was very involved with the church, was excited to participate. So I sucked it up and went through a ritual that repulsed me to my core, and got over it, I guess. I didn't have a direct reason why I didn't want to do it, just that pesky intuition trying to protect me it seems. Wouldn't surprise me if the accusation was true.

There are lots of "annointing of the third eye" rituals in Catholicism. On Ash Wednesday every year, everyone goes to mass and gets a cross drawn on their third eye in ashes. Not sure where the positive message lies in that one.

Are we "sacrificing" that power? When we are baptised, we are told that it's because of original sin, and if a baby dies before it is baptized it will go to purgatory because it's a sinner. Is the "original sin" the opening of the veil? Gotta do some processing with this one because it's quite repulsive to consider.
well the church thinks anything fun is sinful
I find the anti-homosexuality view of the church repulsive. Not just the Catholic church.
(01-05-2015, 12:11 PM)Jade Wrote: [ -> ]Are we "sacrificing" that power? When we are baptised, we are told that it's because of original sin, and if a baby dies before it is baptized it will go to purgatory because it's a sinner. Is the "original sin" the opening of the veil? Gotta do some processing with this one because it's quite repulsive to consider.

That's interesting. I do think if you become more aware you will end up having to polarise service to self a little in the interim of finding your life purpose and hence bringing more powerful energy into the world.

For instance, Don Elkins was dealing a lot with extra terrestrials and having to state repeatedly in his writings his views against (or should I say in spite of) the establishment for being so narrow minded. David Wilcock also has been doing the same thing. Putting up with people's misgivings about things because they are narrow minded. It takes a certain 'fire' to stand against these forces but if you are too loving and harmonious, and don't 'rock the boat' in these terms, then you won't have to deal with them.

It's like a global form of racism against extra terrestrial knowledge.

Although I am wondering to what extent these things are 'transcient'. No use getting angry about them and we'll just do the best with whatever comes up in our lives. The thing that is pushed down is the positive knowledge.

(This post is basically void.)
(01-05-2015, 12:11 PM)Jade Wrote: [ -> ]There are lots of "annointing of the third eye" rituals in Catholicism. On Ash Wednesday every year, everyone goes to mass and gets a cross drawn on their third eye in ashes. Not sure where the positive message lies in that one.

Are we "sacrificing" that power? When we are baptised, we are told that it's because of original sin, and if a baby dies before it is baptized it will go to purgatory because it's a sinner. Is the "original sin" the opening of the veil? Gotta do some processing with this one because it's quite repulsive to consider.

Carla might have some good insight into both of these questions
Hey all. I know I said I wouldn't be back on the blog. And I have had dreams strongly backing that up.

But I have one desperately important thing to say. Which talks to the subject of this thread. We all already know it but:

EVERYONE HERE CAN CALL THE Law of One CONTACT AND GET HELP.

65.15 It is the Confederation’s desire to serve those who may indeed seek more intensely because of this added catalyst. We do not choose to attempt to project the success of added numbers to the harvest for this would not be appropriate. We are servants. If we are called, we shall serve with all our strength. To count the numbers is without virtue.
Thank you, GLB, for sharing your personal experiences regarding David.  

Much of what you wrote resonates with me, especially these three statements:

(12-28-2014, 04:55 PM)Bring4th_GLB Wrote: [ -> ]I personally think he is gifted with profound intellectual brilliance.

. . .

like Jade pointed out, he has directed more people to the Law of One than any other source of which I’m aware.

. . .

One aspect of his approach that has acted as a turn-off was the continual fixation on the schemings of the negative elite.

[side note:  I don't think of them as being elite; maybe an alternate label would be better.  Webster’s college dictionary defines elite as “the group or part of a group selected or regarded as the finest, best, most distinguished, most powerful, etc.”]

To me, David’s emphasis on publicizing being the reincarnation of Edgar Cayce (whether or not it is true) is a reason to be cautious about following his guidance.  It sets a precedent of claiming leadership based on being the return of a former famous person.

I prefer to separate David’s Ra messages from the Law of One communications from Ra channeled by Carla, Don and Jim.  After Jane Roberts stopped channeling Seth, other people stepped forward claiming to receive messages from Seth.

My favorite psychic reading at his web site is the one titled The Ascension (Is It Real?) in which David/Ra shares insights on what it means to be service to others oriented.

Jerry
So can I respond?

This only asked, because I know that I can no longer "Like" someones post, this site won't allow me . . so now I just wonder if I'm allowed to write on this site?
Pages: 1 2 3