Bring4th

Full Version: David Wilcock and Carla Rueckert.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hey.

Bluebell picked this up on another thread, so I decided to write a post about it. I have written my opinion about it on my blog and am not massively concerned about it personally. For me, there are things that I feel to be true and there is no compromise. I get a right ear ringing and inner feeling and there is no opportunity for another reality.

The last 'In the Now' with Carla Rueckert was about spiritual protection. She talked about examples when she had had to challenge someone or someone's entity (wasn't clear which). One of the examples she said was when someone 'wanted her to believe that he was Ra'. She didn't believe him, challenged him twice and apparently he couldn't stand up to it.

To me it seems highly likely that that is David Wilcock.

As I said I am happy with my solution. I personally feel David Wilcock is highly positively polarised, (or positive potentiated), infact, especially his last post seemed to offer hope where there is none. Even if he were a bad guy he would be depriving negative aliens of a lot of fear based energy and opening thousands of minds to the Law of One, and equally impressive ideas. Which would make him a crap bad guy.
i still don't see how the possibility she meant him makes him taboo.
OK then, Will I guess that's solved. Lol.
Firstly, I'm not sure of the conversation, but are you sure she was talking about incarnate entities and not discarnate entities? There were a few times that discarnate entities approached her disguised as Ra that she had to challenge.

I don't think it's a versus thing... I think David is a positive being. He is performing a major service at this shift. The amount of people who find the Ra material through him alone is worth all his efforts. I think all of his weird personal (mostly yellow-ray) issues are obvious and screaming to mirror to the rest of us our 3D flaws, our vanity, our strong attachment to specific outcomes, our desire to save the world as a hero instead of as a consensus. I read David for a while but he stopped resonating with me some time ago. His bated excitement/disappointment cycles when things didn't manifest in an obvious physical way are a bit too much for me. I don't think there is anything wrong with enjoying his work, however, and I believe Carla would agree.
(12-28-2014, 01:07 PM)Phoenix Wrote: [ -> ]As I said I am happy with my solution. I personally feel David Wilcock is highly positively polarised, (or positive potentiated), infact, especially his last post seemed to offer hope where there is none. Even if he were a bad guy he would be depriving negative aliens of a lot of fear based energy and opening thousands of minds to the Law of One, and equally impressive ideas. Which would make him a crap bad guy.

I always love a good versus.

I think there are transcripts with DW channeling in the L/L Archives.

Here are a couple:
http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._0302.aspx

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._0202.aspx
First let me reintroduce myself as you don't see my name on these forums much. However, as you will note I have been around LLResearch for quite a while just hanging out and checking out posts.

As for a discussion between Carla/Jim and David that could be a touchy subject at least from what I have found from David supporters.

Knowing what I do about challenges, Carla would have been talking about issuing challenges to not-incarnated entities. Challenges designed to determine whether an entity (controller/personality) is following the right or left path (light or dark) is only effective against non-incarnate entities.

Being in physical allows a consciousness to override the requirement for adhering to a truthful response to properly constructed challenges. This is due to the conscious-self ego dominance of the physical personality and the veiling from conscious connection to ALL THAT IS. Because there is no alignment with the Universal concepts of required truthful response when properly challenged, challenges against Earth based human entities can't be relied upon.

If you want to compare David to Carla/Jim, it is my belief that the defining factor is going to be purity of intent. Carla and Jim have never been about "making a living" off of or out of spiritual growth while David on the other hand is all about ensuring that he generates enough income to live quite well off of spirituality.

You must consider that a mental focus on bringing in enough income to live on out of your spiritual growth will, without a doubt, open you to your own ego's ability to cloud your actions. You will then also have to admit that anything you would bring through from outside sources could and would most probably also be tainted by the same influences.

From my own experiences I have found David is sorely lacking in the area of properly vetting his incarnate sources and that definitely brings into question in my mind how much is he vetting his not-incarnate sources. This to me is a glaring deficiency on the part of David.

There are other factors that could be discussed about David that should cause anyone to not blindly accept everything that David or anyone else has to say.

As for L/L Research, from the very beginnings of its work it has maintained proper skepticism and vetting procedures. The information that was brought through from Ra was compliant with the Law of Confusion but yet has held to be valid over time.

Each of us because of the Law of Confusion and the aspects of free will must come to our own decisions. However, we were granted by Creator with the ability to use logical reasoning in developing those decisions and it is up to us to use that gift in the highest and best manner.
Round one. Ding!
Firstly, just saying. That my heart chakra has major opened up in these last few moments because I have gone back and realised my original writing of 'the priest' was originally a very good one. (I write music). This may have disturbed my channel. The original song was probably more in the direction of love which had kind of been squelched a bit when I threw it away, and love of the negative polarity also. But this is all a work in progress.

If there are David channelings in the Llresearch archives then that does throw suspicion on that assumption I made. This is the exact words, David isn't identified but it seemed likely to me:

31min: Yeah there was just two, the other one was when someone wanted me to think that they were Ra, and I challenged, and they said yeah but I didn't believe them, my gatekeeper said do it again, and I only had to do that one twice. They couldn't resist past the first repetition.

She has a certain southern charm Carla. If it is me that made an assumption here, then it will prove that my reluctance to communicate properly, due to a kind of attachment to and at other time avoidance of spontaneity, is really not been helpful.

So David Wilcock, the (claimed) reincarnation of Ra- ta the priest, is someone who immediately comes to mind there.

This has come up. I'm not though going over llresearch's ideas with a critical eye. This came up because this specific thing was difficult for me with my afformentioned idea as David as extremely positive. In the now the last one as a whole was a good episode, and I have experienced a bit of what I consider to be 'negative' contact that came up to me again and again when I was trying to call Jesus in defence until those defences came down. Now I understand it was the fearful instinct of 'protection' rather than 'love' that got in the way there is a release from fear or at least some healing and direction.

And some others on this forum probably don't believe I have genuinely had negative contact but probably think I'm delusional. To which I answer a) that's not really my concern and b) the Edgar Cayce readings said that mental illnesses were often due to negatives anyway so these distinctions are one and the same.
Didn't see you there Brother Asa.

I agree with what you have said about David and income. I have had this thought many times. The Law of One clearly said that negative entities will stimulate ideas in the area of the flowering of the organisation in some 'political, social or fiscal way.' That does blow David out the water kind of powerfully actually.

I doubt Ra-ta came down saying 'I will teach the Law of One for 10 Egyptian shillings per lesson'.

Also, when he was going to start getting paid for things he talked about 'Astral City'. Which doesn't really agree with the Law of One, and doesn't feel right. Just talking about vibrational resonance.

Also, Ra wouldn't witter on about transcient issues like they apparently did in David's last post. Or at least I assume they wouldn't. I don't have all the answers and Ra did say that 'generalities are our lot when communicating with your peoples'.

But, like I said, where there is no hope, David comes in and only offers good things. He is currently garrisoned at home so only has the information being fed to him by former 'insiders' so only knows what he is being presented with.

BUT. All in all he has brought thousands of people to the Law of One, a lot of amazing sciences. Here is another LOO session on hope:

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct. If there is fear and doom, the contact was quite likely of a negative nature. If the result is hope, friendly feelings, and the awakening of a positive feeling of purposeful service to others, the marks of Confederation contact are evident.

At this point is definitely where I'd like others opinion because all this information swimming around a persons brain could make them mad.
Phoenix, regarding your subject line, I understand that the term “versus” can be used as shorthand to compare/contrast two distinct items. It also and perhaps more frequently carries a connation of opposition, or even conflict between two things.

On this point I take the opportunity to say that neither Carla nor David are of this mindset, either between themselves as people, or with regard to their different but somewhat overlapping work. David has actually generously reached out a couple times over the years in an attempt help Carla.

Jade, I really appreciated your perspective.

Due to David’s work with the Law of One material, and his channeling, and his mostly former association with L/L Research, questions and concerns regarding David’s work among the few of us on this planet who study the Law of One will likely persist for a long time to come.

In today’s particular iteration, I would like to take off the “administrator” hat for a moment, if that is possible, and instead of being a representative for L/L Research, speak as myself for any who may find this perspective of interest.

There are certain eccentricities that have been noted by many people. I neither deny nor discount these, nor do I ignore that these may have some impact or influence upon his work, including and especially a high degree of self-involvement, but I do offer a reflection that speaks to what I feel is ultimately a service-to-others oriented nature at the core of this other self.

I lived with David for a time elven years ago. During our time together, he was always a friend to me; he was always kind and never sought to harm anyone or anything. Though there were machinations of thought complex with which the reasonable entity could take issue, I did not see desires or tendencies to manipulate or deceive others for purposes of control.

I personally think he is gifted with profound intellectual brilliance. I find value in his work on sacred geometry and associated research. He has inspired many, many seekers with an uncommon and greater vision of life than is generally available on this planet. And, like Jade pointed out, he has directed more people to the Law of One than any other source of which I’m aware. Not a Homecoming goes by without someone, or usually multiple people, saying that they found the Law of One through David Wilcock. Not a month goes by that we don’t receive an email echoing a similar sequence of events.

As I have seen others express over the years, though, I began with great enthusiasm in his work but eventually lost general resonance.

One aspect of his approach that has acted as a turn-off was the continual fixation on the schemings of the negative elite. While the positive seeker’s relationship to the service-to-self polarity is a core aspect of the process of polarizing and spiritual evolution on this planet – and consequently ought to be continually revisited and reviewed – my own approach has not inflated the supposed activities of STS entities to so dominant and, in my opinion, distorting a degree.

I have always appreciated, though, that while conspiracy theory remains a personal passion of David’s, he does more-or-less manage to orient or point that labyrinth of thought to a vision of unity and love/light. Perhaps in that regard, then, it is a needed service: many people are similarly consumed by the alleged workings of negative elites in this world, but without benefit of being exposed to a higher vision that meets them in that worldview. To the extent that DW sets aside fear and incorporates that higher vision, it may act as a catalyst to leave behind the fear and paranoia that conspiracy-driven information tends to produce in the seeker.

Also, his vision tends, I think, to get trapped by the ongoings of the illusions of space and time, often to an obscuring degree. That is, it becomes so overly, even obsessively focused on the grass which whithers and dies, that the love and the light of the One Infinite Creator that redounds to the very infinite realms of creation forever and ever, the love and light that underlies ALL events within space and time, is obscured, or lost sight of.

But I appreciate that, thanks to his reliance on the Law of One and other similarly minded material, and his own ultimately mystical seeking, David retains in his service a core element of the eternity philosophy that is the heart and substance of all mystical teaching. The Law of One being one such representation of eternity philosophy.

My own subjective, personal, fallible opinion is that David, like all of us, is working toward the birthing of fourth density in his own way, and hopes ultimately for an empowered human race freed from the shackles that have kept this world in a miserable state of confusion and disunion. He tries very hard, and has, in my opinion, followed his own lights as best as possible, with considerable measures of both discipline and sacrifice.

This reflection is not final and authoritative. It’s just mine. For what it’s worth. : )

Love/Light,
GLB
Thanks GLB.

I came on here to check out David's llresearch channeling but saw your post.

I'm not sure these things necessarily do affect Davids work, or if they do, they may effect it positively. How can I say this having just Ra quoted in the opposite direction? Well, one can only guess, or check my blog.

Neither do I believe he is necessarily a wanderer of Ra, that could be why Carla didn't feel right about it. I get both perspectives. But really, he could be a wanderer of Ra. When I checked his post I felt the light blocked on the part where he was writing about him and Edgar (Since I theorised about David which could have reflected there). I don't know where you go for therapy on these sorts of issues. Lol. I also sometimes feel both a benevolence, especially today, and a peculiar malice in regards to his readings. I think that malice, now I have to explain it, is my perception that where he thought his higher self was giving him peculiarly painful initiations, I wonder if when he didn't take the path of his higher self it was infact the negative equivalent of that entity that tried to squelch him. But by far the strongest sensation is benevolence.

Quote: But I appreciate that, thanks to his reliance on the Law of One and other similarly minded material, and his own ultimately mystical seeking, David retains in his service a core element of the eternity philosophy that is the heart and substance of all mystical teaching. The Law of One being one such representation of eternity philosophy.

This is a good quote.

To be honest I feel completely psychicly fused to the guy. His posts are so synchronous to my personal experience it really is like we are thinking with the same brain. There seems to be a perception of conflict, like I'm having a go at him, but there is none. I suppose it grew from me thinking this subject was taboo and that, to be honest comes, from my intimidation over the whole Jim and Carla (i.e. I don't think of Carla clearly) thing because my own synchronicities/ dreams/ compulsive experiences etc. surrounding Don and strong personal experiences which don't have a back up in a 'feeling' sense. So in a clear psychological sense it goes 'not able to think of Carla's perspective clearly, flinching away. Because of flinching away not able to think, there is no threat so it's not taboo.' And so on.

It's like, I'm skating round all these loving philosophies and somehow managing to not learn love.
I would consider David a spiritual seeker and a seeker of truth. The problem with being a seeker is that you don't know for sure - ..like, anything. Being a seeker of truth also means that you will be labeled "a conspiracy theorist", which I guess is a small price to pay for the benefit of being liberated from the shackles of consensus reality. Smile

I've watched David over the past several years and he is moving towards the truth - but of course, "the truth" is an onion with many, many layers to it. Over the last 5+ years, I've gained an appreciation for just how complicated those layers are, as I'm sure David has as well. With the window I have into things, I could have told David that he was dealing with disinformers, for example his recent one - Neil Keenan. He also has delved into areas where he was way, way out of his league - where he wouldn't have had the basis knowledge to exercise proper discernment. But he has also put out some extraordinary work - the freemason piece of financial tyranny was the best discussion I've ever seen on the subject, for example.

He has also been told things that didn't pan out (as have I). I know the disappointment this brings very well since I have a lot of skin in this game, so to speak. The reasons I believe for this are two-fold. The first reason is that unexpected things have happened that prevented events from occurring. It is a deadly battle that is occurring behind the scenes, afterall, and things change. Unicorns and rainbows won't magically appear one day as the disinformation might tell you. This is a war, and the economic system is a mess that won't be resolved overnight. While the opposition have eternal souls which are just as precious as ours, they still wish to maintain control of humanity and will fight it out to the very end.

And the second reason, and perhaps more importantly, is that it was not time yet.. David refers to "the management" which is the management of earth - those who ordinary people will never know, but who manage the spiritual process on earth. They are in control. Human beings who are relative insiders to larger processes have tasks to do and have bits and pieces of information about where things are at and a belief of when things should happen. Those human beings talk to folks like David and me, and reflect their beliefs about a situation. But the folks who are really in charge won't be talking, and they are the ones who decide when something will *actually* happen, for their reasons which I imagine are related to the spiritual development of humans on earth.

I'm sure David never realized the mess he was wading into when he started posting "intel", but I'm sure he's also learned a lot. The interview he did that was in his most recent article showed how much he's learned to me.

And sure, he's gotta make money - eating and paying the rent is important. There's nothing inherently wrong with making money as long as you don't compromise yourself to do it. At least, that's the way I see it. And from my view, I don't see him doing anything unethical in the process of making money.

I think David has some distortions, but I applaud his effort. He's trying help awaken people from denial and he shows people how positive the world can be, which is a great service. He really provides a unique message that few if any others provide, and while he is flawed, he's working with the best intentions in his heart, in my opinion..
Thanks Scott. I always look forward to your posts since they have a 'grounded reality' to them.

That has also crystallised something in me that devoting to any cause that is not what my spirit really wants is not the way. I.e. perhaps 'management' are more likely to give the go ahead when I'm in a good place. (And synchronistically everyone else).

When you say Unicorns and rainbows won't appear overnight it reminded me of some astrology work I dreamt that came through about this area. To do with certain planets that would put this shift on a little bit.

Reality huh?

To the thread: The consensus here is that both people are positive wanderers.

Let's just glaze over the fact there's a strong possibility that one of them challenged the other's entity and in that contest, both can't be right. Unless there is a good reason, such as free will or higher positive sanctioned untruths, which we also won't think about.
(12-28-2014, 08:46 PM)Phoenix Wrote: [ -> ]Let's just glaze over the fact there's a strong possibility that one of them challenged the other's entity and in that contest, both can't be right. Unless there is a good reason, such as free will or higher positive sanctioned untruths, which we also won't think about.

Do you mean that Carla challenged DW in some sort of way before channeling him, and recognized him not being of Ra? If this is not what you meant, could you be more precise about what you mean? If this is indeed what you meant, than it must be some sort of misunderstanding, cause Carla challenges only disincarnate beings before she channels them. If these beings do not pass her challenge, which is in the name of Jesus Christ if I remember it correctly, then they go away. There has probably been couple of these disincarnate beings who pretended to be Ra after that contact, but if they didn't pass through her challenges then it was not Ra, and not of positive polarity at all.

This challenge that Carla does, does of course not work on incarnate beings, as we can still lie no matter what the other person believes in. And overall, why "channel" an incarnate being, when one can simply quote them if one wants...? I think that I am rather confused about what you mean actually?
(12-28-2014, 04:55 PM)Bring4th_GLB Wrote: [ -> ]stuff

I feel exactly the same way but couldn't have expressed it as eloquently.
(12-28-2014, 11:55 PM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]Do you mean that Carla challenged DW in some sort of way before channeling him, and recognized him not being of Ra? If this is not what you meant, could you be more precise about what you mean? If this is indeed what you meant, than it must be some sort of misunderstanding, cause Carla challenges only disincarnate beings before she channels them. If these beings do not pass her challenge, which is in the name of Jesus Christ if I remember it correctly, then they go away. There has probably been couple of these disincarnate beings who pretended to be Ra after that contact, but if they didn't pass through her challenges then it was not Ra, and not of positive polarity at all.

This challenge that Carla does, does of course not work on incarnate beings, as we can still lie no matter what the other person believes in. And overall, why "channel" an incarnate being, when one can simply quote them if one wants...? I think that I am rather confused about what you mean actually?

From 'In the Now,' With Carla Rueckert. It's apparent that people aren't reading my posts properly. I suppose I never did read others when they used to be massively long.

(12-28-2014, 02:44 PM)Phoenix Wrote: [ -> ]31min: Yeah there was just two, the other one was when someone wanted me to think that they were Ra, and I challenged, and they said yeah but I didn't believe them, my gatekeeper said do it again, and I only had to do that one twice. They couldn't resist past the first repetition.
(My emphasis)

She talked just before that about challenging another person. I'm neither for or against challenging people.

I have to say it doesn't seem so important to me today. But I guess it never was that important. It was just a bit frustrating that people seem to ignore it. I'm a lot more grounded at the moment and only came on here because of a kind of 'pull' but could've ended up doing something else.
(12-29-2014, 09:47 AM)Phoenix Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-28-2014, 11:55 PM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]Do you mean that Carla challenged DW in some sort of way before channeling him, and recognized him not being of Ra? If this is not what you meant, could you be more precise about what you mean? If this is indeed what you meant, than it must be some sort of misunderstanding, cause Carla challenges only disincarnate beings before she channels them. If these beings do not pass her challenge, which is in the name of Jesus Christ if I remember it correctly, then they go away. There has probably been couple of these disincarnate beings who pretended to be Ra after that contact, but if they didn't pass through her challenges then it was not Ra, and not of positive polarity at all.

From 'In the Now,' With Carla Rueckert. It's apparent that people aren't reading my posts properly. I suppose I never did read others when they used to be massively long.

(12-28-2014, 02:44 PM)Phoenix Wrote: [ -> ]31min: Yeah there was just two, the other one was when someone wanted me to think that they were Ra, and I challenged, and they said yeah but I didn't believe them, my gatekeeper said do it again, and I only had to do that one twice. They couldn't resist past the first repetition.
(My emphasis)

She talked just before that about challenging another person. I'm neither for or against challenging people.

I have to say it doesn't seem so important to me today. But I guess it never was that important. It was just a bit frustrating that people seem to ignore it. I'm a lot more grounded at the moment and only came on here because of a kind of 'pull' but could've ended up doing something else.

Why would Carla challenge another person? That is what is confusing to me. Why would Carla challenge DW who said that he is of Ra? I definitely believe that Carla did NOT mean DW, but disincarnate beings who she was about to channel. But you know what, you could call into the show next time they are having it, or post your question in the thread dedicated to that, and ask her directly.
Well, like I said it doesn't matter to me anymore. But someone who identified themselves to her as 'Ra'. Seems likely.

But that doesn't mean it is true. So it could be an assumption made to a disharmonious end. But there is at least the implication that idenfying yourself as Ra is not the thing to do.

Like I said, rather than the harmonious discussion this could of been. I.e. Maybe it was because of free will, maybe it was this or that. This thread has become very knee jerk in my opinion.

It is not a big deal for me, there is no conflict, it is an attempt to open the discussion which seems to have fallen by the wayside.
i think it sounds like entities that tried to get her to channel them. Ra claims to be Ra & Carla's fine w that Tongue she just challenges entities first to make sure. but u can definitely ask her by submitting a question or calling so why not make sure? maybe other people have also misunderstood & it will clarify things.
(12-29-2014, 09:58 AM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]But you know what, you could call into the show next time they are having it, or post your question in the thread dedicated to that, and ask her directly.

i was just about to suggest this before seeing that Ankh already had. i'm sure Carla wouldn't mind letting u know if it was him or not

i know he claims that his higher self is Ra...

i wouldn't mind knowing so if u don't pose the question i think i will Tongue
yeah, he doesn't claim to be Ra. just a channel for an aspect of Ra.
Are you saying DW left his body and was pretending to be Ra in an attempt to have Carla channel him and then was unable to pass the challenge which is part of Carla's channeling process? Seems silly to me, why wouldn't he just call her on the phone? Tongue

I dunno, I'm sensing a of of mental gymnastics being employed here.
This has been a good thread but then again I do like a good discussion about philosophy especially philosophy that distorts out of the Cosmic Wisdom Teachings.

One must remember that nothing can and does exist that doesn't have its purpose or cause in the divine unfolding of the Universe. David and Carla play important roles in that unfolding. Although it is not often that we can clearly see that purpose or cause, however, we can be assured that they both are needed in the Creator's divine plan or they would not be.

There is no one better than David in tying together the spiritual with the scientific in a way that helps to open the door to a broader view of the ways in which Creator works. That is a great contribution to the unfolding that is occurring in this small portion of the Universe.

For that reason alone I avail myself of every opportunity to hear David speak. I simply listen carefully and only embrace that which resonates not all that I teach/learn resonates with those that come to hear me learn/teach either.

When David was with Carla and L/L Research he was early in his awakening and immature spiritually. As he has grown and matured in that awakening he has followed his own path as we all do.

Since there is no right and no wrong, things simply are and will be reconciled at some point in our upward spiral then we can only discuss points of personal non-resonance with points of his philosophy.

Everyone is correct in that the earlier work David did with the LOO has brought the attention of many people to it. On the other hand I don't think there should be much disagreement that he has ventured away from the fundamental knowledge that was given by Ra.

Ra clearly indicates that the evolution from 3rd to 4th density is exactly that, an evolving process, and Ra states that it could possibly take up to 700 years for that process to complete. There should be no doubt that some of David's current and recent past philosophy runs counter to that information.

Ra also states that there is only one way off of 3rd density Earth and that the process from 3rd to 4th density fulfillment can only be accomplished by the death transition. The movement then of the inhabitants of this planet from what is [3rd density] to what will be [4th density] is in the becoming process currently and is an observable phenomenon.

We, especially those of us awakened to a greater reality of what can be, are impatient for that becoming process to complete but the reality is that we can only be responsible for ourselves. We serve others by serving ourselves to the degree that we align our beliefs and our actions with beliefs and actions that are representative of 4th density Love in action.

There are those that need what David provides, there are those that need what Carla provides, and there are those that could use help in a greater understanding of the Law of One and how it can be applied in 3rd density living today. Everyone involved in the spiritual evolution field is needed even those who we find might have a less than pure intent.

One has to remember that without darkness there would be no contrast and no growth. Contrast exists to make us question ourselves so that we do not become complacent and stagnate in our growth.

Asa
(12-29-2014, 11:49 AM)Spaced Wrote: [ -> ]Are you saying DW left his body and was pretending to be Ra in an attempt to have Carla channel him and then was unable to pass the challenge which is part of Carla's channeling process? Seems silly to me, why wouldn't he just call her on the phone? Tongue

Tongue Tongue Tongue

(12-29-2014, 12:46 PM)BrotherAsa Wrote: [ -> ]When David was with Carla and L/L Research he was early in his awakening and immature spiritually. As he has grown and matured in that awakening he has followed his own path as we all do.

i don't think spiritually but in his brain/body... like Plenum said in another thread. can't remember which thread lol.
(12-29-2014, 11:49 AM)Spaced Wrote: [ -> ]Are you saying DW left his body and was pretending to be Ra in an attempt to have Carla channel him and then was unable to pass the challenge which is part of Carla's channeling process? Seems silly to me, why wouldn't he just call her on the phone? Tongue

Finally someone gets it. See he gets it.

Brother Asa, I really liked your post.

Isis: I am having personal troubles at the moment and although I'm too much trying to sort out everyday life to worry too much about some things. Eventually I may ask Jim And Carla serious questions about polarity, or densities, I'm not sure, it may all work out so I don't have to.

Anyway since I can't ask a question every week and I am not overly concerned with this question, I have followed Davids teaching to great personal benefit. You may ask if you want to.

(Just tagged the question on the bottom of Carla Rueckerts 'In the Now'. Since it was a yes or no answer I didn't want to go through the hassle of having the question on a whole other show.

Hey. I just wanted to ask if the person that identified themselves to you (31 minutes) as Ra who you then challenged. Was that David Wilcock? I kind of assumed it was and tried to start discussions on the forum about it. Will look silly if it isn't.)

When I contact Carla's field in any way my energy field kind of shifts. Immediately I felt it can't have been David Wilcock. That I'm sixth density and not Don Elkins. It doesn't mean these things are true it's just an interesting fact!
I found the Law of One through Wilcock's material. I have always thought he is doing a great service to humanity, although he did big up the 2012 ascension idea and does focus partly on some more conspiracy material, i find he keeps an overall general balance between positive and negative events, always ending on a positive outlook for the future.

I look forward to his show on Gaiam and articles on his site. I tend to find that most people who become popular figures are overly criticized and attacked unfairly, often on unfounded bases.
I will say this again which is how much I like Davids work. And to consider the staggering impact of his perspective. It just boggles the mind.

Recently, through my catalyst I have been thinking a lot about what really matters to me. And this sort of material, with ET's who when they link with your brain massively expand it, and who, through David, do that to others. That is a massively positive meaning to life and something that can really help.

I also voided some of the potentially skewed perspective I had on David, at least until we get a response from Carla.

I read a bit of his reading on opening up old parts of the self and had that happen to me the next day. I feel there is a benevolence to his readings and power. And I'm starting to be able to experience my free will and joy again. Which has been somewhat overtaken by guidance.
Phoenix,

I read your post that you put up at 5:18 and then I just stared at it for a while, then I went off and did some other things and thought about that post, finally, I decided to reply on a point or two.

You must by now realize at least intellectually that what you are is an element, a fragment, of that from which everything in the Universe is made which is the underlying basis of the Law of One. Metaphysically, let us call that essence, that energy from which ALL is made; Creator.

Your existence is complete with a commitment born out of a great passion to serve Creator. One aspect of that service is by experiencing all that you can in whatever way you exercise your free will to do so.

You chose to do that by incarnating into 3rd density physical and to take on all that entails. That means you agreed to come here to enjoy situations that can be called lessons.

One of the greatest Universal injustices that can be done is for any entity to violate the sanctity of you being allowed to choose how you experience those lessons. Anything that would unduly influence you into making choices based on other than your experiences and knowledge would be a violation of that right.

For any ET to link with your brain and alter it in any way would be such a violation. You serve Creator by how you choose to experience the lessons that you selected to encounter while incarnate during any given life stream. For any entity to alter the way in which the normal flow would occur, whether for an individual or for humanity as a whole or in any part, would be the highest of violations of free will.

Ra chose to err on the side of exceptional caution to refrain from violating the free will of any one directly or indirectly involved with the channelings of L/L Research. Any ET that would do as you propose would not be an ET I would care to engage with.

If you are dealing with "guidance" that is infringing on free will I would highly recommend that you review your safe spirituality practices. Ra was adamant that Don, Carla, and Jim preform certain rites and rituals to aid in protecting them when they were engaging in acts that opened them to outside connections.

If you have not learned and are not using some of these techniques I highly recommend that you not engage in connecting with outside energies until you do so. It is not necessarily that you will engage with dark side entities but as the old saying goes "the road to hell is paved with good intentions". There are many well meaning non-incarnate entities that have good intentions but lack the levels of advancement to provide sound advice and guidance.

My guides are some of the most loving and gracious entities that you would ever care to meet but I never open to contact with any entity without first properly preparing myself and the place. Then each and every time whether I recognize the incoming energy or not I ensure myself that it is of the highest and best order of energy prior to allowing it to enter into my energetic field.

I emphasize again that no benevolent, of the Light, entity would in any way ever intentionally commit an act that would in any way infringe upon free will. When you hear someone say that ET's are going to step in and "clean house" for us stop and think about how many people's free will that would infringe upon. The house will be cleaned when we who are incarnate rise to the occasion to do it ourselves. Then and only then might we see some "aid and assistance".

Asa
When I put the cross on my brain essentially shuts down. So these things can be switched off. But then my musical ability is blocked, and I may be unable to read astrology books without a part of my soul screaming to get out.

But, the way I think it goes, is that we are always in contact with positive entities. I believe a post from India Daily said that a large section of our brain is only to connect with other dimensions and stuff.

This was only because I smashed my guitar due partly to a medical condition. With the guitar and singer songwriting tendencies I had no idea of this reality. With Reiki it would also be partly pushed under. There are loads of activities I could engage in, or others I could avoid to have not been aware of this reality. You might say it's unfortunate the guitar got smashed, since if that is my 'path' then it may move me backwards.

But, if you access the indigo chakra without the others optimally balanced it becomes very obvious.

I think if you became suitably ungrounded you would have experienced a warm glow in the right side of your head while you were trying to decide whether to respond to the post or not. Because that's what it feels like, when a thought is brought into the forefront of your awareness.

Apologies if I'm effecting free will. There is more I chose not to say.

Also, it's in line with free will, not the bit about 'linking to the brain' that's something else. Which you might learn about if you take the Law of One books off your bookshelf and put them in a box with a commitment to break contact with them. But the guidance is a result of having called, and called, and called; and that's from a state of having been in a good high vibration place and not being able to defend myself against negs. Which I summarised partly earlier.
(12-30-2014, 09:16 AM)Phoenix Wrote: [ -> ]When I put the cross on my brain essentially shuts down. So these things can be switched off. But then my musical ability is blocked, and I may be unable to read astrology books without a part of my soul screaming to get out.

Reality, a belief system has been constructed within your physical consciousness that a particular symbol has certain qualities about it. That belief system can be an asset or a liability depending on how you perceive it and how you exercise your free will in its use.

(12-30-2014, 09:16 AM)Phoenix Wrote: [ -> ]But, the way I think it goes, is that we are always in contact with positive entities. I believe a post from India Daily said that a large section of our brain is only to connect with other dimensions and stuff.

Oh, I agree! We are always in touch with a set of guides that are with us 24/7. They can and do aid and assist us if we exercise our free will to allow it. They are always positive in nature and are STO oriented. We all have the capability to consciously connect to higher entities provided we properly condition and prepare the physical body to do so.

(12-30-2014, 09:16 AM)Phoenix Wrote: [ -> ]This was only because I smashed my guitar due partly to a medical condition. With the guitar and singer songwriting tendencies I had no idea of this reality.

Perhaps there was an emotional outburst to which you aren't usually accustomed. As we grow spiritually we often find that our conscious self (ego) will fight hard to not surrender. In the process of spiritual growth your ego does not get destroyed but instead of being "in the driver's seat" will become subservient to your own higher thoughts/self.

As you begin to exercise and use that higher consciousness you can expect your physical consciousness to bring up old emotional hurts, events, and conditions. It will then tend to direct your actions in some outward manner to reflect those dis-harmonious emotions. The greatest example of this struggle is the "dark night of the soul".

The guitar being smashed is simply the culmination of a lesson that you avoided or ignored until it reached a critical point. We all have those occur in our lives and I have been just as stubborn as everyone else when it comes to these things. I have "lived" through some pretty extreme lessons that would not have occurred in their intensity had I not been so stubborn about looking for the lesson to begin with.

Use your hindsight and look back for the trigger and ask yourself why. Why did you act the way you did. What was it about the event that produced such an episode. Ask if the emotional pain you created truly justified with the event or was it merely something that was bottled up inside that finally had to come out.

(12-30-2014, 09:16 AM)Phoenix Wrote: [ -> ]But, if you access the indigo chakra without the others optimally balanced it becomes very obvious.

True, but balance is the key anyway. Ra at the end was going through the Tarot and equating it as a tool for spiritual growth. There are three parts to the major arcana-mind, body, spirit. Expansion should be balanced in all three areas as one begins to grow. Without the balance there can be ripples.

(12-30-2014, 09:16 AM)Phoenix Wrote: [ -> ]I think if you became suitably ungrounded you would have experienced a warm glow in the right side of your head while you were trying to decide whether to respond to the post or not. Because that's what it feels like, when a thought is brought into the forefront of your awareness.

Oh, I can become ungrounded and when I do many things happen. Not the least of which can be anger. If you practice observation of your thoughts you can distinguish what part of your consciousness your thoughts come from. Once that happens you begin to realize that there are times when thoughts come to you that are you more thoughts. These are most often from either your own higher consciousness or your guides.

Asa
Pages: 1 2 3