Bring4th

Full Version: If we didn't have higher density beings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If we didn't have higher density beings watching over us, or guardian angels, would the world just fall apart?

Does the Logos have to continually work keeping reality going and together?

Does Creator do anything to ensure that 3D reality does not fall apart?
great questions! maybe u should post them in the radio show thread too.

i think there's lots of invisible beings like water spirits, gnomes, angels etc that we need to run things...
I just read this in session 20 yesterday:

Quote:20.26 Questioner: Thank you. Now, back in the first 25,000-year period, or major cycle, what type of aid was given by the Confederation to the entities who were in this 25,000-year period so that they could have the opportunity to grow?

Ra: I am Ra. The Confederation members which dwell in inner-plane existence within the planetary complex of vibratory densities worked with these entities. There was also the aid of one of the Confederation which worked with those of Mars in making the transition.

For the most part, the participation was limited, as it was appropriate to allow the full travel of the workings of the confusion mechanism to operate in order for the planetary entities to develop that which they wished in, shall we say, freedom within their own thinking.

It is often the case that a third-density planetary cycle will take place in such a way that there need be no outside, shall we say, or other-self aid in the form of information. Rather, the entities themselves are able to work themselves towards the appropriate polarizations and goals of third-density learn/teachings.

It appears that earth is a little "special needs" as far as 3D planets go... session 20 also talks about our limited lifespans, and how 900 years is the most appropriate length of time for an incarnation. So in short, yes, the Earth would probably fall to pieces without outside aid (my guess is nuclear disaster).
outside "aid" gave us nukes though. Smile
Yup, which is partly why they feel responsible in making sure the rest of us who don't want to disintegrate, don't.
(12-31-2014, 11:17 AM)Bluebell Wrote: [ -> ]i think there's lots of invisible beings like water spirits, gnomes, angels etc that we need to run things...

BigSmile

that made me smile for some reason. But I think you're right! there are a lot of invisble helpers which help keep this illusion running in good order.

You got me thinking about the smurfs now ...
(12-31-2014, 11:01 AM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]If we didn't have higher density beings watching over us, or guardian angels, would the world just fall apart?

Does the Logos have to continually work keeping reality going and together?

Does Creator do anything to ensure that 3D reality does not fall apart?

Well, the Logos doesn't have to do anything really. Things just happen within it. The helpers, and other balancing forces work like the cells in your body work. Everything is more or less automated. When a need for balancing or healing arises, the impulse or call goes out, and the forces which heal or balance are automatically mobilized by their desire to be what they are (healers). They are like the antibodies of the universe. There may be little pockets of disharmony here or there, but the light always wins out in the end.

As the creator focuses itself into the illusion, its self imposed limitations naturally cause an array of balancing forces to form around it. The helpers, and guides, and all the support structure necessary for things to "not to fall apart" are automated to in a way. Imbalance always calls out to the universe for those forces and energies necessary to balance it. You might call it karma. This happens in an infinity of ways, most of which we don't consciously realize. The One cannot become other than the one, so even in the cloak of illusion, those aspects of the one necessary to balance the currently manifested attributes are summoned into the experiential field.
(12-31-2014, 03:55 PM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-31-2014, 11:17 AM)Bluebell Wrote: [ -> ]i think there's lots of invisible beings like water spirits, gnomes, angels etc that we need to run things...

BigSmile

that made me smile for some reason. But I think you're right! there are a lot of invisble helpers which help keep this illusion running in good order.

You got me thinking about the smurfs now ...

i love smurfs! BigSmile
The Universe is divided into evolving beings like ourselves, and the beings who make it all work behind the scenes. Everything we experience has a controlling entity for which that aspect of experience is their body, weird as that sounds.
If there weren't higher density beings, we would have no higher self thus no purpose for said higher self to create a separate copy of itself to further allow its own graduation to a higher density thus you would never be here in the first place.

So yes it's a paradox to even ask the question lol
There would be nobody to offer light when walking the steps of light if there were no higher density beings. And no help. Good thing we have them. I appreciate any guidance I can receive.