Bring4th

Full Version: My first post in a while.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just wanted to take this time that we have been blessed with to say thank you to my Law of One family, without you, without us, the personification of who I am, and how I connect to my higher self, would be very different.

I have learned much in these last few years and most of all I have learned truly that the moment is all, and I am the moment. Every breath, scent and sight, is all one, the feelings we all feel and the passion we all contain, one in the same is who we are, and in the end, we are all perfect, we are all fantastic, amazing beings who all deserve a giant hug. So this is my vow to give you all giant hugs in the next incarnation Smile

My meditations are going fantastically, and in my last meditation I saw 1,000,000 people together, all holding hands and a large circle was left in the middle of them, in the circle was a large beam of light leading directly up to the logos, I was so inspired that I have decided to take a path that involves raising the planetary vibration.

The forest dragons often call out to me when I am im meditations and I believe they have something to do with this journey. Grael's name came up very strongly recently when we burned our christmas tree in a fire and I offered the energy it provided to the dragons.

On my next lg of this journey that I go through I ask that you all if ever needing anything, simply ask, and I will help in whatever way I can. From one service to other incarnation to the next.

Adonai and Namaste my brothers and sisters.
Sounds like you've got a link directly to Logos, with the power of a million people.

Can you imagine the mechanics of running a whole galaxy?
Just the idea makes me wish I could communicate with other races in such a way in this time period.