Bring4th

Full Version: thoughts orbiting awareness
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How we view thoughts change how they behave and our emotional reaction to them.

Here is a metaphor or story on how I live with my thoughts that I found powerful:

our awareness is the multidimensional universal central sun, it can be without thought, thought can not be without it. Every physical manifestation is a thought that the central sun is embodying and playing with diversity of possible situations within the present vibration.
around that embodied thought there are different types of thoughts in orbit,
there are as many types of thought as there are stars and planets in the universe
every thought is unique and significant but at the same time meaningless. Every thought is born, evolve and dissolve, it´s life span and experience acting as fertilizer for future generations of thought.

The thoughts that have been accepted by the subconscious guardian of the present physical gate is embodied and transformed in to action that is expressed and lived through the individual physical instrument of the central sun.

Our definitions of reality can create emotional blocks.
I have found that if I take an active choice of defining reality (the totality of my life) as undefined even the most stubborn emotional blocks seem to dissolve. this especially includes defining emotions as when you let your thoughts mimic actual emotions you muddle and distort what is essential and real. With your emotions undefined by mental mind your experience becomes very dynamic, immediate and in touch with the universal momentum.

This is not about ignoring if you think you feel bad, that can be a practical tool in adjusting direction. It´s about not confusing one aspect with another, Dont confuse the mental noting of thought "I feel bad" with the actual emotion as that only creates an emotional and thought driven projection loop of "feel bad". There is more to the world than what we define, so much more that it would literally blow my physical mind, if it was not insanely limited in to what we call sanity.

Thoughts?
nice food for thought, thanks