Bring4th

Full Version: Questions about Healing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Looking at Session 5 ( http://lawofone.info/results.php?session_id=5&ss=1#2 )

Quote:Each thought a being has, has in its turn an antithesis. The disciplines of the mind involve, first of all, identifying both those things of which you approve and those things of which you disapprove within yourself, and then balancing each and every positive and negative charge with its equal.

So, does this mean if I see a zit on my face which I disapprove of, then I find the opposite feeling by imagining a clear face? Or would I go more general and find the emotion of worthiness?

Quote:The third discipline of the mind is a repetition of the first but with the gaze outward toward the fellow entities that it meets. In each entity there exists completeness. Thus, the ability to understand each balance is necessary. When you view patience, you are responsible for mirroring in your mental understandings, patience/impatience.

When I see someone that is angry, do I bring up the feeling of calmness, or do I bring up anger, and then calmness? Or imagine them as one thing? Hmmm...

Quote:The fifth step involves observing the geographical and geometrical relationships and ratios of the mind, the other mind, the mass mind, and the infinite mind.
Anyone know what this means?

Quote:The biological bias must be first completely understood and then the opposite bias allowed to find full expression in understanding...The simplest example of this is the understanding that each biological male is female; each biological female is male.

Does anyone have any other examples of this? This subject is pretty foggy for me. Probably from all those fruit loops I eat Angel

Any responses are greatly appreciated!
They're talking about "feeling out" the opposite of every emotion and thought for the benefit of being harmonized within yourself...free of mental/emotional anguish over uncovered territory within the inner self. I wouldn't stress too much about methods of doing this, the method is not as important as the understanding that any thought or emotion's shadow side, is more than just a distortion of itself...it IS itself. Once this is thoroughly explored and digested within the self, it becomes a lot easier to "see" just how connected everything truly is in this world.

Godspeed!
(03-13-2010, 04:09 PM)Wander-Man Wrote: [ -> ]Looking at Session 5 ( http://lawofone.info/results.php?session_id=5&ss=1#2 )

Quote:Each thought a being has, has in its turn an antithesis. The disciplines of the mind involve, first of all, identifying both those things of which you approve and those things of which you disapprove within yourself, and then balancing each and every positive and negative charge with its equal.

So, does this mean if I see a zit on my face which I disapprove of, then I find the opposite feeling by imagining a clear face? Or would I go more general and find the emotion of worthiness?

Quote:The third discipline of the mind is a repetition of the first but with the gaze outward toward the fellow entities that it meets. In each entity there exists completeness. Thus, the ability to understand each balance is necessary. When you view patience, you are responsible for mirroring in your mental understandings, patience/impatience.

When I see someone that is angry, do I bring up the feeling of calmness, or do I bring up anger, and then calmness? Or imagine them as one thing? Hmmm...

Quote:The fifth step involves observing the geographical and geometrical relationships and ratios of the mind, the other mind, the mass mind, and the infinite mind.
Anyone know what this means?

Quote:The biological bias must be first completely understood and then the opposite bias allowed to find full expression in understanding...The simplest example of this is the understanding that each biological male is female; each biological female is male.

Does anyone have any other examples of this? This subject is pretty foggy for me. Probably from all those fruit loops I eat Angel

For the zit on your face which you disprove of I would imagine it would be to see bodily catalyst being offered as a lesson and learning tool, to approve of it and to know it is a part of your incarnation to experience it and thus accept it, cherish it and approve of it, not judging it.

The second thing would be to witness the person's anger, to percieve their anger within you and to then the opposite which is pure peace and the showing of love to the object of anger, then see both of them in your mind once more and accept the other-self's completeness which can through any time be angry, or be at peace and loving. Know that the other self is capable of both and therefor is complete.

The biological bias is a little tricky, I think it means for example in order to be complete you must see yourself as having a complete opposite in the biological sense. For example you can use to see a person who has a light color of hair in completeness contains the opposite or dark color hair. This one is tricky to me as well.

The ratios and relationships of the mind and the other mind may possible be seen as your mind's biases, your way of thinking to let say your friend or another person's way of thinking and formulating thoughts. The relationship to the mass mind might be your mind in relationship to your cultures mind. To the mind of your country, or specific regions of populations. The biases which can be examined. Like culture, likes dislikes, actions, thoughts etc. The infinite mind I have no grasp of that yet. These are my takes on it.
To fully understand biological bias one must be familiar with the Soul Creation Process. When a Soul is 'birthed' it is split into two. These are the Twin Flames. One male, one female. The most Soul growth is obtained during an incarnation by 'swapping' the bias. This means for those completing cycles in 3D that they will always alternate sex.
When you embrace Oneness there is no bias. You are male and female in your essence.

Love & Light
(03-13-2010, 04:09 PM)Wander-Man Wrote: [ -> ]

Don't quote me on this but don't the cells contain the potential to be any sex. In fact doesn't the men have traces of women anatomy and the women have the male anatomy as potential.

I believe that human dna contains all potential in it and only the required biological features at the time needed for the incarnations are turned on and rest are available but off. Again just from my memory...