Bring4th

Full Version: What keeps us from intelligent infinity?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
What keeps us from experiencing intelligent infinity in our life? Opening up to it.

And could I handle intelligent infinity? I read that it's profound.

How can I best open myself up to it? And let the love come pouring in.

I also call it opening to Source.
(01-04-2015, 08:19 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]What keeps us from experiencing intelligent infinity in our life? Opening up to it.

And could I handle intelligent infinity? I read that it's profound.

How can I best open myself up to it? And let the love come pouring in.

I think it's the Earth's quarantine that keeps us from it, but that is maybe one of the factors.

It comes or it comes not.

Keep in mind that contacting intelligent infinity is not necessarily required to gradute, at least not for the STO polarity.

For the STS, it is a ticket to get you out of here (see Khan, Rasputin and Bulba).
Access to intelligent infinity gives one very significant power, and therefore such access is restricted to entities who have demonstrated their capacity to use that power responsibly, i.e., have attained very significant spiritual progress. This restriction is not part of the quarantine directly, but is controlled by advanced beings.

I have been told that in third density in particular, given its thick veil, it is difficult to distinguish that which is in one's best interest from that which only appears so (for example, how many of us given the chance would not make our lives easier? but we may have intentionally placed difficulties, even very significant ones, in our path prior to incarnation in order to learn acceptance and love). Therefore, having the ability to change ourselves and our lives at will might in fact be very counterproductive.
(01-04-2015, 08:19 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]What keeps us from experiencing intelligent infinity in our life? Opening up to it.

Your honest beliefs and expectations. Intelligent infinity is what you are. To experience what you are only requires that you clear away the stuff you've covered it up with.

I know it is probably irritating to hear. Everybody loves to take credit for the good things they've created in their lives, but nobody (myself included) enjoys taking responsibility for the pain we've created too. Sometimes it is helpful to talk about your ideas and expectations.

What do you expect intelligent infinity would feel like? Would it feel like anything?

(01-04-2015, 08:19 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]And could I handle intelligent infinity? I read that it's profound.

You're handling it right now, as we speak. People only can't handle it when they are cross ways of the current. That is the cause of all dysfunction.

(01-04-2015, 08:19 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]How can I best open myself up to it? And let the love come pouring in.

I call it that too.

Contemplate what oneness really implies. Pondering oneness, and separation, and all the places in between that continuum is the key, in my opinion.

Genius is just attention to a subject. Thoughts attract thoughts. All of this will become clear to you if you contemplate these things in a loving sincere way. Awareness makes everything clear.
We put off intelligent infinity as a future event because deep down we do not believe we are worthy of the complete experiencing of our own self.

Shawnna

Our own delusion of separateness keeps us from Intelligent Infinity. Smile
Intelligent Infinity = Faith

Quote:3.9 Questioner: I am reminded of the statement, approximately, if you had enough faith, you could say to a mountain to move and the mountain would move. I assume this is approximately what you are saying, and I am assuming that if you are fully aware of the Law of One, then you are able to do these things. Is that correct?

Ra: I am Ra. The vibratory distortion of sound, faith, is perhaps one of the stumbling blocks between those of what we may call the infinite path and those of the finite proving/understanding.

You are precisely correct in your understanding of the congruency of faith and intelligent infinity; however, one is a spiritual term, the other more acceptable perhaps to the conceptual framework distortions of those who seek with measure and pen.

Quote:27.4 Questioner: Would you define the word intelligent in the concept of intelligent infinity?

Ra: I am Ra. We shall address the entire spectrum of this question before defining as requested. Your language, using vibrational sound complexes, can be at best an approximation of that which is closer to an understanding, if you will, of the nature of conscious thought. Perceptions are not the same as sound vibration complexes and the attempt to define will therefore be a frustrating one for you, although we are happy to aid you within the limits of your sound vibration complexes.

To define intelligent apart from infinity is difficult, for these two vibration complexes equal one concept. It is much like attempting to divide your sound vibration concept, faith, into two parts. We shall attempt to aid you however.

Quote:54.31 Questioner: As this energy is absorbed by the energy centers at some point it is not only absorbed into the being but radiates through the energy center outwardly. I believe this begins with the blue center and, and also occurs with the indigo and violet? Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. Firstly, we would state that we had not finished answering the previous query and may thus answer both in part by stating that in the fully activated entity, only that small portion of instreaming light needed to tune the energy center is used, the great remainder being free to be channeled and attracted upwards.

To answer your second question more fully we may say that it is correct that radiation without the necessity of response begins with blue ray although the green ray, being the great transitional ray, must be given all careful consideration, for until transfers of energy of all types has been experienced and mastered to a great extent, there will be blockages in the blue and indigo radiations.

Again, the violet emanation is, in this context, a resource from which, through indigo, intelligent infinity may be contacted. The radiation thereof will not be violet ray but rather green, blue, or indigo depending upon the nature of the type of intelligence which infinity has brought through into discernible energy.

The green-ray type of radiation in this case is the healing, the blue-ray the communication and inspiration, the indigo that energy of the adept which has its place in faith.

What holds you back from having faith?
Earth's electromagnetic grid system.
That is taking "us" as refering to the surface population as a whole.
Location. Not being in the correct place/time to in-stream.
The lack of knowledge of magic and the power of ritual.
The lack of emotional charge required to pierce the Veil.
I guess I willingly signed up to being limited when I signed up.
(01-07-2015, 08:04 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I guess I willingly signed up to being limited when I signed up.

You have to realize your higher self might not want you to awaken totally and that could be what keeps you from intelligent infinity. Your high self want to learn things anew not just go back to how it really is.

I pierced most of my own veil yesterday and as I would, I realized a part deep down wanted it to last longer a bit longer. I broke it anyway and I felt that I may mostly have been wandering because I was bored and this feels like my 7th incarnation here and I'm just trying to figure out what needs to be figured out for myself. 

Anyway if you can't reach out to intelligent infinity, it may be because your higher self doesn't want to. Part of wandering is being cut off and in there may lie something you hope to learn. I feel that a truth about the evolution of counciousness is that it's freaking long, so just forgetting how old you are is a blessing in a way. it makes you care/appreciate small things.
 I think it's the 3D mind, plus the capacity to hold the information. The 3D mind is needed here for 3D growth, and thusly has the added function of being a protector against moving beyond 3D and its lessons here. However, once the lessons are learned, then one needs to overcome the 3D mind—which is the basis of many meditation practices—in order to progress to the next level. One might equate this to 3rd density, and 4th density.

As the individual opens and learns more, accepts more, the ability of the vessel to contain more information increases. So one may get small glimpses of intelligent infinity. As one advances through densities, one will be able to embrace more and more of intelligent infinity.

For wanderers here from other densities, I think this creates a unique challenge. Essentially there is innate memory of experience and knowledge of intelligent infinity, yet being encased in a 3D body and its limitations (the veil, but also the physical limitations for electromagnetic capacity), is in direct conflict with this knowing.

I may be going against an axiom here, but I don't think faith has anything to do with it at all. And the idea of faith, for me, is akin to not thinking for one's self. (And here, feel free to point out that I am using mind stuff and heartily laugh at my inconsistencies because of my inability to articulate clearlyTongue).  Rather, one must actually do the work involved in growth. I don't mean to say that faith is bad; if one chooses to believe something will occur that's fine. But I think one must also do the work involved in expanding one's consciousness, and this I think happens on many levels. I really don't think there are shortcuts. This is one reason I don't hold with living masters who lead others because they have found the paths. I think each individual has to find their own paths. They may get help and magnetize it to themselves, but ultimately, there is no free ride.

(Just my current working theory.)
Well there is only experiences afterall which can be useful for growth, the Universe is built upon only this. What you need to think about are the lessons you yourself ought to learn and at the same time help others learn theirs if it is in your reach to do so.
Faith = Surrender = Acceptance = Intelligent Infinity = Letting Go
I believe actual contact with Intelligent Infinity requires initiation and thus venturing on to the path of the adept. I don't believe one has contacted Intelligent Infinity by being harvestable although some people do have random access to intelligent energy due to 'holes'.

Thus, I think what prevents us is our attachment to our distortions. Distortions which would be left behind in initiation.
(09-09-2015, 09:17 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]Faith = Surrender = Acceptance = Intelligent Infinity = Letting Go

Neat. That's very very close to one of the first messages I got from my own higher selves. In my case, it was a triptych of Submit/Accept/Love.
For me, I work love differently. It's not the same as surrender to me. It's more a feeling in my heart chakra.
Intelligent Infinity is above Love. Unless they're the same thing.
Ra equated Love with Logos which is the distortion by which unlimited free will was focused in to particular patterns which emerged or then became distorted in to Light.

Quote:13.12 Questioner: Could you tell me how intelligent infinity became, shall we say (I’m having difficulty with some of the language), how intelligent infinity became individualized from itself?

Ra: I am Ra. This is an appropriate question.

The intelligent infinity discerned a concept. This concept was discerned due to freedom of will of awareness. This concept was finity. This was the first and primal paradox or distortion of the Law of One. Thus the one intelligent infinity invested itself in an exploration of many-ness. Due to the infinite possibilities of intelligent infinity there is no ending to many-ness. The exploration, thus, is free to continue infinitely in an eternal present.

27.5 Questioner: It is not necessary to divide it. The definition of intelligent infinity as one part is sufficient. Could you please now define intelligent infinity?

Ra: I am Ra. This is exponentially simpler and less confusing. There is unity. This unity is all that there is. This unity has a potential and kinetic. The potential is intelligent infinity. Tapping this potential will yield work. This work has been called by us, intelligent energy.

The nature of this work is dependent upon the particular distortion of free will which in turn is the nature of a particular intelligent energy or kinetic focus of the potential of unity or that which is all.

13.7 Questioner: After this, what happened?

Ra: Awareness led to the focus of infinity into infinite energy. You have called this by various vibrational sound complexes, the most common to your ears being “Logos” or “Love.” The Creator is the focusing of infinity as an aware or conscious principle called by us as closely as we can create understanding/learning in your language, intelligent infinity.
I like just letting go of my defenses and allowing intelligent infinity to flow through me without restriction.
(01-04-2015, 08:19 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]What keeps us from experiencing intelligent infinity in our life? Opening up to it.

Your own self. One has to understand at a deep level that there is nothing outside of subjective experience. You are creating everyone and everything out of your own energy.

Quote:And could I handle intelligent infinity? I read that it's profound.

I think you could channel vast amounts of information from intelligent infinity and handle that within physical experience. Still, there are collective rules. There is a certain 'distance' or 'deepness' of 'vortexlike' thought and information that if increased, the brain would be overstimulated or in analogy the circuity would receive too much voltage and burn out. But if you mean intelligent infinity in the sense of 8D, then no. It's so very extremely intense that we can not presently even imagine it. When one is unfazed in the vibration of true understanding, in that there is no medium between interior and exterior reality, then one may consider 7D experience. (Ra has said it is possible to go straight from 3D to 7D).

Quote:How can I best open myself up to it? And let the love come pouring in.

Each individual is unique, so I can not recommend any particular thing. But generally I think the expansion (or eradicating) of belief systems and a true desire to deepen into one's own being is helpful. You are the entire ocean in a single drop of water. You are already love. You only radiate it increasingly when you understand yourself (and with that, unity) more and more in your own unique way.
If I were to experience intelligent infinity, I probably would be selfish with it. I'm not exactly the most pure person. Far from it.
(07-30-2016, 04:26 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]If I were to experience intelligent infinity, I probably would be selfish with it. I'm not exactly the most pure person. Far from it.

If not for self then for whom? You are the desire of unity.
Can you experience intelligent infinity if you have desire?
I don't see whynot as long as the "desire" is pure and of a selfless nature.
Quote:What keeps us from intelligent infinity?

The illusion, the distraction.
Contact with intelligent infinity does cause burned in the beginning. You evoke a type of metaphysical electricity that hurts like hell when it runs through under developed neuro circuitry. After about two years you learn to handle the energy. When you reach that point of stillness and depth within yourself there is a flood of emotion. You feel elated. There's a threshold where you realize that this energy is malleable and able to condense you thoughts into physical reality. When faced with absolute truth there is no room to lie in hide the truth. You become radiant. I contact intelligent infinity in order to ask.

The longer you work with the energy the more significant it can be in life. Using it requires understanding. Focused intent causes rapid change. Contact with intelligent infinity is the current you at the highest level of focus you can manage. Virgin mind is summoned and you can reach for slightly more of the infinite energy of creation.

I wish the Ra material went further into contact with intelligent infinity. I personally think that you only gain power when you demonstrate that it really doesn't matter whether you have it or not.

After expanding you mind by drawing upon virgin mind for within the relationship you have with you subconscious becomes significant. Your biggest fan and biggest supporter is your subconscious. Part of the reason I do not ritualized the contact is because this energy radiants into all aspects of my life. If you seek power research magic.

Experiencing pure reason is reasonable. The more time passes the more significant the transfers become. I have been going thru rapid growth since I contacted this source of energy. Ironically, the more significant the transfers become the less I desire them because I am already balanced to an extent.

I think it is far more productive to spend time in contemplation to understanding why you are the way you are. We have all the facilities to accomplish anything now.
(08-08-2016, 03:51 AM)Cobrien Wrote: [ -> ]I personally think that you only gain power when you demonstrate that it really doesn't matter whether you have it or not.

I've had this realization very early on. Funnily I even shared this like 2 days ago with someone, so quite amusing to see the same thought manifesting through someone else shortly after sharing it.
(07-29-2016, 09:34 PM)Verum Occultum Wrote: [ -> ](Ra has said it is possible to go straight from 3D to 7D).

Wow! do you remember the session that was from? exciting idea.
(08-08-2016, 09:51 PM)sjel Wrote: [ -> ]Wow! do you remember the session that was from? exciting idea.

Yes, it was session 48.
(01-04-2015, 09:35 PM)Stranger Wrote: [ -> ]Access to intelligent infinity gives one very significant power, and therefore such access is restricted to entities who have demonstrated their capacity to use that power responsibly, i.e., have attained very significant spiritual progress. This restriction is not part of the quarantine directly, but is controlled by advanced beings.

I have been told that in third density in particular, given its thick veil, it is difficult to distinguish that which is in one's best interest from that which only appears so (for example, how many of us given the chance would not make our lives easier? but we may have intentionally placed difficulties, even very significant ones, in our path prior to incarnation in order to learn acceptance and love). Therefore, having the ability to change ourselves and our lives at will might in fact be very counterproductive.

But I have free will, and I am part of the Creator. Thus, there must be a way around these restrictions. There must be a way to access intelligent infinity despite the attempted blockage, or else STS entities would never be able. And they definitely are. So... where there's a Will, there's a way.

I don't want to bother anybody, or even to interact with other-selves except for sharing information. I'm interested in helping others in pain, because I understand pain.

But I also don't want to bow down to entities that try to keep me from magick when I'm not going to use it to affect any of their s***. I want my own room where I can grow; that's what I want; it;s the only point of human existence, so why should that be denied me?

There must be a way out.

(07-29-2016, 09:34 PM)Verum Occultum Wrote: [ -> ]I think you could channel vast amounts of information from intelligent infinity and handle that within physical experience. Still, there are collective rules. There is a certain 'distance' or 'deepness' of 'vortexlike' thought and information that if increased, the brain would be overstimulated or in analogy the circuity would receive too much voltage and burn out. But if you mean intelligent infinity in the sense of 8D, then no. It's so very extremely intense that we can not presently even imagine it. When one is unfazed in the vibration of true understanding, in that there is no medium between interior and exterior reality, then one may consider 7D experience. (Ra has said it is possible to go straight from 3D to 7D).

And what if one's intelligent infinity is hijacked by negative entities, and you are being dragged into an insane hell dimension? Your physical circuitry is fried, your emotions are dead, your brain (and entire body) is overcome with sick vibrations, you've become mildly convinced that intelligent infinity requires DNA sequences that have been damaged, you're dealing with brain damage and SRA-esque trauma and there are microchips in your head (that you manifested yourself), as well as advanced etheric implants designed to keep the chakras from working?

Deep down, I know that you're right, but it's hard when you touch the lower dimensions; you know, the Pit.

I know thagtintelligent infinity is everywhere and everything, but it's so hard to havd faith in such a situation. What should I do?
(08-12-2016, 04:09 AM)Mahakali Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-04-2015, 09:35 PM)Stranger Wrote: [ -> ]Access to intelligent infinity gives one very significant power, and therefore such access is restricted to entities who have demonstrated their capacity to use that power responsibly, i.e., have attained very significant spiritual progress.  This restriction is not part of the quarantine directly, but is controlled by advanced beings.

I have been told that in third density in particular, given its thick veil, it is difficult to distinguish that which is in one's best interest from that which only appears so (for example, how many of us given the chance would not make our lives easier?  but we may have intentionally placed difficulties, even very significant ones, in our path prior to incarnation in order to learn acceptance and love).  Therefore, having the ability to change ourselves and our lives at will might in fact be very counterproductive.

But I have free will, and I am part of the Creator. Thus, there must be a way around these restrictions. There must be a way to access intelligent infinity despite the attempted blockage, or else STS entities would never be able. And they definitely are. So... where there's a Will, there's a way.

I don't want to bother anybody, or even to interact with other-selves except for sharing information. I'm interested in helping others in pain, because I understand pain.

But I also don't want to bow down to entities that try to keep me from magick when I'm not going to use it to affect any of their s***. I want my own room where I can grow; that's what I want; it;s the only point of human existence, so why should that be denied me?

There must be a way out.

The way out is thoughtlessness. Being present in the here and now.
Pages: 1 2