Bring4th

Full Version: 'Sun, Moon, and Stars Prove the Flat Earth'
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Wow, this is pretty bizar. Theories becomes weirder and weirder.

Then how come I can see the curvature of the surface when at elevation?
A focal point of energy such as a planet must surely take the circular form by default.
i knew it! the round earth is a hoax! it's a pancake!
(01-06-2015, 08:54 AM)Bluebell Wrote: [ -> ]i knew it! the round earth is a hoax! it's a pancake!

That's what they learned us in the middle ages.
the most enlightened ages.
Very interesting since Ra use many times the word "sphere".
(01-11-2015, 02:54 AM)darklight Wrote: [ -> ]Very interesting since Ra use many times the word "sphere".

So how can we calculate the shape of the planet while existing within it?

Simple math can do that. If you take the surface of a balloon and with a pen draw a triangle on it, then measure the individual angles within the triangle, you will find that the sum of these three angles adds up to just over 180. On any flat surface these 3 measurements always add up to exactly 180.

This same method has been tried on the earths surface by plotting 3 points in different continents, a triangle formed and internal angles measured. The sums added up to slightly more than 180.

This chap helped to change perceptions regarding the flat earth thinking in the past.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Galileo_Galilei
(01-11-2015, 02:54 AM)darklight Wrote: [ -> ]Very interesting since Ra use many times the word "sphere".

metaphorical indeed. stop crapping on the pancake idea!
A hollow Earth model with an inner space instead external:

[Image: concave-earth.jpg]
(01-11-2015, 05:22 PM)darklight Wrote: [ -> ]A hollow Earth model with an inner space instead external:

Mind BLOWN
(01-11-2015, 11:04 PM)Karl Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-11-2015, 05:22 PM)darklight Wrote: [ -> ]A hollow Earth model with an inner space instead external:

Mind BLOWN

That sounds right.
Space is full. Not empty.
wouldn't there be a lot of uphill?
Based on the hollow Earth model, with all their illusions, the 4th density exists on the outer side of the sphere where a new illusion begins. Should we start digging? xD
Disneyland.
(01-12-2015, 04:45 AM)Bluebell Wrote: [ -> ]wouldn't there be a lot of uphill?

Normally yes, but I guess this is a very complex illusion.

The neighbor objects, like the sun, moon and planets in our solar system, are visible moving faster and easier to measure. Even the larger distance star systems like Mintaka (delta orionis). The double stars are orbiting each other in less then 6 days and is measurable on a distance of 700 light years from Earth. The galaxies are not 'moving' because of their distance, millions and billions of light years.
Ascension (2014)

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3696720/

The people on that spacecraft believe that they are in space on their way to Proxima Centauri. In this experiment they created an illusionary space with all known objects like stars and galaxies. No one would believe that behind the wall of the space craft there is Earth. But this experiment has a purpose, watch it by yourself....

This flat earth thing grabbed my attention many years ago but i moved away from the deeper conspiracy stuff to focus on the more subtle delights of the creation lets say!!! 
But as with all things it cycled arouind out of nowhere through synchronous events.
Anyhow yes LOO does mention sphere many times but quite a number of those mentions are preceeded by "within your planetary sphere" or" entering your planetary sphere" or "into your planetary sphere". Two mentions of "upon your planetary sphere" as the remeberance why we came here as wanderers and us at  fifth density.  Is the within refering to the earths planes or is it a literal reference to within the earth?
Also our logos archetypes are unique to the creation as opposed to the others being somewhat similar. Then theres quarantine, is this the dome they mention? A wall of dense plamsa of love and light, do we live inside the sphere of the earth with the firmament being the waters of that earth above the dome? Is it much bigger than 24k, only the disc we resideon being 24k........hey i dont know lots to ponder and to be honest i dont care if i live on a pickled gherkin as long as i am in awe of the majesty and beauty of existence.
First post in years great to  be here again.
(01-27-2016, 05:14 PM)particlepopup Wrote: [ -> ]Anyhow yes LOO does mention sphere many times but quite a number of those mentions are preceeded by "within your planetary sphere" or" entering your planetary sphere" or "into your planetary sphere". Two mentions of "upon your planetary sphere" as the remeberance why we came here as wanderers and us at  fifth density.  Is the within refering to the earths planes or is it a literal reference to within the earth?

Greetings & Salutations One & All,

Just in case you missed these Q & A s:

60.21 Questioner: Is the Earth solid all the way through from one side to the other?

Ra: I am Ra. You may say that your sphere is of an honey-comb nature. The center is, however, solid if you would so call that which is molten.

60.22 Questioner: And the honey-comb nature— are there third-density incarnate entities living in the honey-combed areas? Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This was at one time correct. This is not correct at this present space/time.

60.23 Questioner: And there are no— are there any inner civilizations or entities living in these areas that are some of the other than physically incarnate who do come and materialize on the Earth’s surface at times?

Ra: I am Ra. As we have noted, there are some which do as you say. Further, there are some inner plane entities of this planet which prefer to do some materialization into third-density visible in these areas. There are also bases, shall we say, in these areas of those from elsewhere, both positive and negative. There are abandoned cities.

60.24 Questioner: What are these bases used for by those from elsewhere?

Ra: I am Ra. These bases are used for the work of materialization of needed equipment for communication with third-density entities and for resting places for some equipment which you might call small craft. These are used for surveillance when it is requested by entities. Thus some of the, shall we say, teachers of the Confederation speak partially through these surveillance instruments along computerized lines, and when information is desired and those requesting it are of the proper vibratory level the Confederation entity itself will then speak.

This information reminds me of some scenes in various Sci-Fi films.

The Morlocks from H.G. Wells' "The Time Machine."

The scene towards the end of the film "They Live" where the two main characters go underground & are given the grand tour of the facilities.

As to the "Flat Earth" nonsense, a scene from "K-Pax" says it best.

Peace be with you,

~ Thomas
In my modest view this recent bump in flat earth conspiracy theories is pure disinformation.
(03-19-2016, 06:12 AM)1109 Wrote: [ -> ] flat earth conspiracy theories is pure disinformation.

4D neggies do enjoy a certain picnic!
The Earth being flat or round doesn't matter at all, the importance someone puts on this information is what is of import to a negative.

Say, your whole belief system or paradigm could be shattered. Wrecking your energy field and such, yet in reality are little paradigms were never quite as accurate as we thought. The high value on such information, is what allows the deception. To have the eye of truth, is to know love, and other distortions consonant with The Law of One is the Truth.
I've been away from here for a while (needed neutral space), by doing so I gathered more perspective. If you want to find out the truth of this matter, then research flat earth, take the courage and seek the truth of this matter with your own discernment.

I sympathise, this goes against what you have come to believe in (as it did for me) after your many trials and hardships and put you in a whirlwind of confusion and fear again, but at the end of it, you'll know what is true without a doubt. Heart
The light ray angle discussion in the video doesn't account for how light bends, reflects and diffuses, especially as it goes through the atmosphere and clouds (or many other materials). Light passing through a prism is simply a more elaborate example of this.
(09-13-2017, 09:12 PM)Lycen Wrote: [ -> ]I've been away from here for a while (needed neutral space), by doing so I gathered more perspective. If you want to find out the truth of this matter, then research flat earth, take the courage and seek the truth of this matter with your own discernment.

I sympathise, this goes against what you have come to believe in (as it did for me) after your many trials and hardships and put you in a whirlwind of confusion and fear again, but at the end of it, you'll know what is true without a doubt. Heart

Lycen, my dude, did you drink the flat earth kool-aid?

I mean no disrespect, and I want this place to remain a place of open dialog for all sorts of strange and wonderful topics, conspiracies being no exception (I love a good conspiracy), but please hear me when I tell you that the flat earth idea is a PSYOP that is being carefully injected into the fringes of society (us) for a very particular purpose. I can even tell you what it is.

It is for the same purpose that the idea that if you complained about little grey aliens abducting you at night, or cattle mutilations, or seeing flying saucers, you were labeled a "nut job" for the last 60 years (which was also a very successful psyop by the way).

The whole purpose of the flat earth conspiracy psyop is to DISCREDIT another little tangential, associated idea, which is actually true and that is the HOLLOW EARTH idea. As Ra said, it is not completely hollow, it is of a honey comb nature, except for the molten center. But these honey comb areas are MASSIVE (ironically more usable space than is available to us peasant surface dwellers). As Ra also stated, there are abandoned cities down there, and alien bases, both positive and negative. The US government has built gargantuan mono rail systems down there over the last 30 years and they have some pretty massive cities down there as well. Other governments (who am I kidding, there is just one now) are doing likewise. I know Ra said there were not third density civilizations living down there back in the 1980's, but there are now friends.

The idea is to keep it under wraps a while longer, just like the outer space aliens that they have successfully discredited for an ungodly surprising amount of time due to their heretofore control of the information outlets (the internet has made that somewhat harder).

So why do people buy into the flat earth idea? A myriad of reasons but people sense they are being lied to about a lot of stuff for one. It doesn't help that NASA lies about a lot of other stuff. For example, their so called "live feeds" are often not live. You can prove this by watching the ISS feeds and simply looking at the geography beneath the space station versus where they are "supposed to be" based on live tracking data. I've seen convincing proof of this. But it isn't because they are hiding a flat earth from an unwitting populace. It is because they have to be able to cut the feed in time when the outer space aliens fold in from god knows what other dimensions (or sometimes other more mundane issues affecting national security matters).

And then they edit the ever living ***t out of moon photos and mars photos, and sometimes broad swathes of space itself, so it is somewhat understandable people would start to figure the whole damn sphere Earth must be a conspiracy by the free masons.

But if you feel you have incontrovertible proof of a flat earth, please share it. It might be valuable for us to discuss it. I encourage it. But then I suppose I'm not sharing a lot of proof of these things either, so, I guess I'm being kind of hypocritical here. Just consider it an interesting alternative possibility.
This is a really simple and easy to understand explanation by Carl Sagan of very simple geometry done by Eratosthenes 2500 years ago to prove a spherical earth and even measure its circumference. "Eratosthenes' only tools were sticks, eyes, feet, and brains - plus a zest for experiment."

(09-14-2017, 02:23 PM)Bring4th_Jade Wrote: [ -> ]This is a really simple and easy to understand explanation by Carl Sagan of very simple geometry done by Eratosthenes 2500 years ago to prove a spherical earth and even measure its circumference. "Eratosthenes' only tools were sticks, eyes, feet, and brains - plus a zest for experiment."

That's a good video, but the flat earthers explain that away by claiming the sun is not millions of miles away, but much smaller and closer.

This video goes over a few of these ad hoc explanations, and is quite entertaining:
(09-14-2017, 01:05 PM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]The idea is to keep it under wraps a while longer, just like the outer space aliens that they have successfully discredited for an ungodly surprising amount of time due to their heretofore control of the information outlets (the internet has made that somewhat harder).

I don't understand this. WHAT is the point of continuing to hide these things. Doesn't that make the dam break damn near explosive when it happens? (unnecessary damn inserted for pun purposes) Is it purely a result of the intention to decrease positive harvest/increase negative harvest, by extending the amount of time negative entities can exist on the planet?

(09-14-2017, 01:05 PM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]The US government has built gargantuan mono rail systems down there over the last 30 years and they have some pretty massive cities down there as well. Other governments (who am I kidding, there is just one now) are doing likewise. I know Ra said there were not third density civilizations living down there back in the 1980's, but there are now friends.

What are the cities for? Are they purely negative? Or are there also some massive positive cities down there full of jewels and love

More: why are the positive aliens agreeing with our negative government to keep themselves a secret? Why don't they lovingly flip the bird and land in our front yards?

What would you say is the number one goal of this world government at this time on Earth?
(09-14-2017, 06:54 PM)sjel Wrote: [ -> ]I don't understand this. WHAT is the point of continuing to hide these things. Doesn't that make the dam break damn near explosive when it happens? (unnecessary damn inserted for pun purposes) Is it purely a result of the intention to decrease positive harvest/increase negative harvest, by extending the amount of time negative entities can exist on the planet?

Not exactly. The plan is to allow enough leaks that by the time actual disclosure occurs everybody will be like, "Finally! They have come clean!". The whole objective is for people to not be surprised at all by the time they announce it. That is why there have been so many movies/shows about alien contact in the last 10 years (it is also just a popular sci-fi story-line). They likely will never admit to all the cover-ups if they can avoid it. What they will do is start out by announcing they have found alien bacteria. Then they will escalate it to some variety of alien plants, and then animals, etc. You get the idea. And then finally, intelligent humanoids.

An alternative possibility if they have to push the time table up is they will just push one of those recovered craft out of the back of an airplane and and then say, "Look! Aliens crashed landed on Earth for the very first time! Remarkable!"

They are mostly just concerned about the economic impact on our world and it becoming mass chaos. Free energy technology is a real problem for the would be world sheep herder. If you can't charge for it, or put a meter on it, it is a problem for them. They have to keep the wheels on the economic machine spinning. You can't control people if you can't control their resources. Something has to be finite and restrict-able so that it has "perceived value". There has to be some version of money for STS societies to function properly.

(09-14-2017, 06:54 PM)sjel Wrote: [ -> ]What are the cities for? Are they purely negative? Or are there also some massive positive cities down there full of jewels and love

Imagine if there were a massive unclaimed continent just sitting out in the ocean. Do you think the world governments would just let it sit there, to be claimed by the plants and animals? No, they would scoop it up in a heart beat. That is prime real estate my friend. The hollow Earth is the same deal. It is a massive amount of territory ripe for the picking. Just like another bunch of continents sitting there unclaimed. So the question of what are the cities/underground bases for is the same as what are other cities on the surface world for? The answer is: a multitude of different reasons. More territory = more power to their way of thinking.

Since they are areas primarily overseen by the military industrial complex, I would say "mostly negative" and predominately fascist. But there is good and bad in everything. Perhaps these places will serve as protection from atmospheric problems/threats in the future. All that is negative can be turned for positive use and vice versa. It just depends who wins the spiritual war for the hearts and souls of humanity. Its the old metaphorical: Devil and God locked in an epic arm wrestling match. Of course the One is both of these figures ultimately.  

(09-14-2017, 06:54 PM)sjel Wrote: [ -> ]More: why are the positive aliens agreeing with our negative government to keep themselves a secret? Why don't they lovingly flip the bird and land in our front yards?

They would lose polarity by infringing upon the mass consciousness beliefs of the world populace (a violation of the Law of Confusion). Not until the population already is in relatively complete agreement as to the existence of these beings can they walk among us openly and freely. Remember, beliefs create reality. The only reason Ra could come down and walk among the Egyptians was because of the prevailing societal belief and "firm conviction that many wondrous things occurred as a normal part of the world, as you would call it, in which many, many deities had powerful control over supernatural events." This allowed them a window of interaction. The overlapping beliefs allowed a complementary exchange of vibrations.

(09-14-2017, 06:54 PM)sjel Wrote: [ -> ]What would you say is the number one goal of this world government at this time on Earth?

"62.20 Questioner: What is the objective; what does the, shall we say, the leader, the one at the very top of the pecking order in fifth-density Orion, have as an objective? I would like to understand his philosophy with respect to his objectives and plans for what we might call the future or his future?

Ra: I am Ra. This thinking will not be so strange to you. Therefore, we may speak through the densities as your planet has some negatively oriented action in sway at this space/time nexus.

The early fifth-density negative entity, if oriented towards maintaining cohesion as a social memory complex, may in its free will determine that the path to wisdom lies in the manipulation in exquisite propriety of all other-selves. It then, by virtue of its abilities in wisdom, is able to be the leader of fourth-density beings which are upon the road to wisdom by exploring the dimensions of love of self and understanding of self. These fifth-density entities see the creation as that which shall be put in order."

The world government, AKA the so called "New World Order" has the same objective as these 5th density Orion beings because it is organized by the 3rd density members of the Orion empire. Just like the positives always see the world as needing a bit more love, the negatives see themselves as always needing a bit more power. The goal is to use these 3rd density members of Orion empire to get the rest of humanity to enslave themselves by their own poor choices. These are the so called "Illuminati" (who don't call themselves that and haven't for a long time (except perhaps satirically) -- btw the Hidden Hand stuff is pure disinfo -- simply a case of someone going full on dungeons and dragons with the Ra material). But the problem with this group is even though they seem well organized (and they are), they have tons of splintering power hungry factions within their own ranks which compete for power. This diffuses a lot of their collected power and polarity and keeps them from acting in a purely effective manner. This balances out a lot of the bumbling, and oftentimes ineffectual, ignorance of much of the STO side to some extent (which disperses their collected polarity as well). One side lacks discipline, the other lacks ultimate cooperation.
(09-15-2017, 05:35 PM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]The world government, AKA the so called "New World Order" has the same objective as these 5th density Orion beings because it is organized by the 3rd density members of the Orion empire. Just like the positives always see the world as needing a bit more love, the negatives see themselves as always needing a bit more power. The goal is to use these 3rd density members of Orion empire to get the rest of humanity to enslave themselves by their own poor choices.

Interesting. I have some points to share.

There is a book called "The Prism of Lyra" (in my humble opinion is one of those works closest of the Truth, incluing the use of Confederation's terminology, like density, STO/STS, etc.) by Lyssa Royal. The definition of "Illuminati" in the book:

Quote:In translation, another manifestation of the Sirius influence on Earth from a slightly negative perspective is the Illuminati. The Illuminati are a group of physical and nonphysical negatively
oriented (and even some positively oriented) extraterrestrials who came to Earth as physical beings during the Inception.

These beings eventually felt they did not get the recognition (or power) they thought they deserved. Many of these early off-planet consciousnesses who interacted with humanity had allowed their energies or their "histories" to evolve and become an archetype to assist Earth. The idea of control is their identity. If they cannot control others, they feel as if they do not exist...and they are terrified of nonexistence. This motivation has caused them to attempt to interfere in Earth's development from the start. As with an annoying insect, they are a bother, but rarely cause serious problems. Only the individuals who have no sense of their own power will be found in those power structures upon Earth that stem from fear of powerlessness. They cannot be an influence if one does not allow them to be. It all comes back to the issue of claiming one's own power.

[...]

The Illuminati are not only comprised of Sirians. Other groups, such as Orion, are part of the Illuminati structure.

[...]

Illuminati: Webster defines "illuminati" as "persons possessing, or alleging to possess, superior enlightenment; a name for various sects or societies which claim to possess superior enlightenment." This may refer to humans as well as various extraterrestrial groups (physical or nonphysical) who are either self-deluded or who deliberately attempt to gain control of human society. Some such negative groups may include: Orions, Sirians, Lyrans, and "renegade" Pleiadians.The historical foundation of the Illuminati is rooted in times past when various extraterrestrial groups were in control (or fighting for control) of the Earth in whole or in part. Because of these ancient interactions, the Illuminati believe that they have territorial rights over the Earth that they still disagree about amongst themselves. Some will attempt incarnation in order to carry out their wishes in the physical.The Illuminati can also be viewed from the nonphysical as an archetypal energy that once interacted physically with Earth. This group eventually side-stepped natural evolution and became a specifically focused archetype. This archetype is bound tightly with the planet by its need to keep humans from their natural evolutionary processes.

It seems to me that Orion is behind the great part of STS agenda in the Earth's history. A friend, that did part of a "desobsession group" (work in the astral plane against obsession systems and negative entities) said to me that have many aliens agenda in course through the astral planes:

Greys: behind fundamentalism (sectarism and materialism), nazism and far-right moviments.

Insectoids: Catolic Church (including the write of Bible).

Reptlians: Freemasonry and esoteric schools with enphasis in ritualistic .

Maybe all these races do part of the empire (Ra said that Orion influencied the Bible, so insectoid must be of empire).

(09-15-2017, 05:35 PM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]btw the Hidden Hand stuff is pure disinfo -- simply a case of someone going full on dungeons and dragons with the Ra material).

I don't know. It's true that I found some contradictions in the H_H Material, fundamental mistakes (as 4D the end of STS path). But the person that showed me this dialogue was something very STO and wise. He said to me that remmenber of all your past lifes. I asked if the Earth is a prison, he said no and showed me the dialogue. And the Lucifer concept makes sense to me. I found similar informations in many other sources. I really don't know in what to believe.

And I always like of your posts my brother.
(09-15-2017, 08:22 PM)Infinite Wrote: [ -> ]Interesting. I have some points to share.

There is a book called "The Prism of Lyra" (in my humble opinion is one of those works closest of the Truth, incluing the use of Confederation's terminology, like density, STO/STS, etc.) by Lyssa Royal. The definition of "Illuminati" in the book:

Thank you for sharing this information. The information you share is quite accurate, to the best of my knowledge (you seem to have a knack for finding books with the truth in them), especially the part about them originally hailing from Sirius. I was actually going to mention that but decided against it. To make a REALLY LONG story short, the original Illuminati were extraterrestrials that came here from Sirius. Due to genetic problems caused by our sphere they were forced to interbreed with the local populace at the time, much to their horror and chagrin (somewhere during the second cycle of 3rd density on this sphere). They tried to keep their bloodline as pure as they could and did so, successfully to some degree, for centuries but today they have diluted their bloodline to the point where the 3rd density members of this group are now fully human. This was the so called "bloodline of Lucifer". This is one of the main reasons they see themselves as elite or superior to the rest of the populace. It is not literally Lucifer. Lucifer is simply an archetypal metaphor for the serpent wisdom which they worship. The so called "luminescent one" or "light bringer". He represents enlightenment to them, and a resistance to the ways of God.

(09-15-2017, 08:22 PM)Infinite Wrote: [ -> ]I don't know. It's true that I found some contradictions in the H_H Material, fundamental mistakes (as 4D the end of STS path). But the person that showed me this dialogue was something very STO and wise. He said to me that remmenber of all your past lifes. I asked if the Earth is a prison, he said no and showed me the dialogue. And the Lucifer concept makes sense to me. I found similar informations in many other sources. I really don't know in what to believe.

Even works of fiction sometimes, interestingly, hit upon the truth. Often hidden information is channeled through great works of fiction. But I'm telling you, that person was not a member of the Illuminati. They were simply an intelligent and somewhat well read individual who had delved extensively into the Ra material and the Cassiopeia material and the Montalk material (this is why they thought 4D was the end of the STS path) But I'm not here to tell anyone what to believe. Use your own discernment. All is well.    

(09-15-2017, 08:22 PM)Infinite Wrote: [ -> ]And I always like of your posts my brother.

Thank-you, Infinite. And I yours as well. I appreciate your input as always.
Pages: 1 2