Bring4th

Full Version: Top 10 health benefits of drinking coffee
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Usually they talk about what you can't eat. What's not good for you. Seems there's more of that than what's good for you. Good to hear something different.

Though coffee makes me gag sometimes. It dries my throat out. Just thinking about it sometimes triggers that.
Coffee enemas are where the real health benefits are.
11. Justifies your habit of using mild-altering, addictive (profitable) stimulant that you are already taking on a daily basis.
You know what's even more addictive than caffeine? All those syrups they use to flavor fancy coffee drinks. There seriously has to be some crack in those things.
Half and half is addictive to me. I use about 1/4 cup of that in my coffee. Mostly to cool it down, but also for the taste.
Milk is addictive because of casein, which your body processes into casomorphine. This is why we eat so much dairy - it's a mild opiate addiction.
There is both positive and negative in every particle of reality. Which aspect becomes active in your experience has massively to do with the vibrations you are activating by your daily conscious thoughts. Even the most nutritious of diets will not be utilized properly by a body that is vibrating in disharmony. And a seemingly impoverished diet will be remarkably well utilized by a body that is in alignment.

This is why diet rules are always being revised, and revised, and revised again. This is also why I don't believe in hard and fast rules about diet.
"Mom credits all the milk she drank and hard work that she did growing up for her 97 years of good health." -Jim McCarty
(01-08-2015, 12:49 AM)isis Wrote: [ -> ]"Mom credits all the milk she drank and hard work that she did growing up for her 97 years of good health." -Jim McCarty

pretty big synchronicity if i do say so myself. posted this last night about Jim's mom then this morning i find myself reading this in Carla's blog post from today:

"The first chance I had this morning I called the assisted living facility that my mom is living in in Nebraska to talk to the nurse in charge to see if she can tell me why my mom isn't answering her telephone anymore. The nurse said mom is doing less and less. This includes not answering the phone, not taking care of herself, and eating less so she also is losing weight. When I saw mom last month I had a hunch it might be for the last time, but I thought I could at least talk to her every Sunday as we have been for years, but now I wonder if I have also heard her voice for the last time as well."