Bring4th

Full Version: Kirilian Photography
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Has anyone ever had their aura 'photographed'?  Please discuss!
I've had my aura read by several psychics but not taken a photograph of it. I think one said there was a lot of blue in it.
[Image: A2sEsml.jpg]

Bright cherry red with a hint of pink, and a small yellow splotch on my lower left side. The lady who took the photo gave me a reading, but not based on the Kirilian photo. Red seems to tend to mean vigor, groundedness, joyfulness, attractiveness. The "muddier" the color the more negative the interpretations usually... dark ruddy red can mean pushiness, anger, over-active red-ray, etc. Pink is usually an affect by someone who is deeply in love. Yellow if I recall represents the student, one who enjoys learning from others.

I guess there's my own reading! If anyone else has anything to add feel free.
(01-07-2015, 02:36 PM)Jade Wrote: [ -> ]Bright cherry red with a hint of pink, and a small yellow splotch on my lower left side. The lady who took the photo gave me a reading, but not based on the Kirilian photo. Red seems to tend to mean vigor, groundedness, joyfulness, attractiveness. The "muddier" the color the more negative the interpretations usually... dark ruddy red can mean pushiness, anger, over-active red-ray, etc. Pink is usually an affect by someone who is deeply in love. Yellow if I recall represents the student, one who enjoys learning from others.

I guess there's my own reading! If anyone else has anything to add feel free.

So vivid! Thanks for sharing your experience. My husband and I are curious about having this done. How does the auric field correspond to the energy centers? I imagine the aura is a reflection of mood and the current situation. I have had people tell me that I have a blue and yellow aura, that it was something that they felt and didn't 'see'. These readings are usually conducted by sensitives I suppose, that don't really need a photo to do a reading.....So the photo is kind of a novelty? Can these type of energy readings give you useful information about blockages/over-activations? 

For some reason I am a little nervous about it, I fear the Observer's effect. Like maybe it's a little infringe-ee. That knowing about a possible negative facet will then make me over-conscious of it. I suppose that is the point, to get working on the acceptance bit. My curiosity will certainly override these fears but I wonder why I have them. 
I think whatever image the Kirilian picks up probably has a lot of information to use. Whether or not it is exactly what our "real" aura looks like to say, the 4D perspective, or even someone peering through the veil in 3D, I don't know. I think there probably is validity to having a darker/muddier aura carrying darker energy. I had this done last year at the metaphysical fair, I was by myself (as my husband was in a lot of pain that day) and I had had a full, 15 min chakra clearing session where the healer had a very thorough sound ritual that she went through shortly before I had the photo snapped.

I do have to say I was pretty shocked when I saw it and it was bright, almost solid red. I guess I don't give myself enough credit for the intensity of my presence. Or maybe it's something I've spent so long trying to downplay and avoid... I actually used to have a problem when I was younger, with men invading my space too much. Strangers approaching me in public when I was not exactly in the frame of mind to accept their attention... when you're 17-18-19-20 and middle aged/senior men are hitting on you and flirting with you every time you go to the grocery store it's very unsettling. Now that I'm nearing 30, more confident in myself, and I don't wear makeup anymore, it's easier for me to accept a stranger's attention, when I don't feel like they're hitting on me because I'm a pretty teenage girl. I also have integrated that those who approached me uncomfortably really were just attracted to my presence, and the "cute young girl" aspect gave them a solid "in". A wedding ring also helps deflect those who are just looking for red-ray attention. Wink
I had it done for the first time last year around October. Mine was almost entirely golden and indicated intellect, a child at heart, and spirituality. My boyfriend's was a rainbow of colors, with a grounding in spirit, which makes it difficult for him to feel grounded here. Another friend we went with had dark indigo and violet colors: old soul and communication with higher awareness.

If anyone is in AZ (I know you are Parsons), there is a lady, Karyn Diane, who moved her crystal/new age store into her house (used to be a brick and mortar store in N Phoenix called the Gypsy Trader), who only charges $25 for the photo and analysis. She also conducts fantastic meditations with gongs and bells, and once a month does this at the Church for Spiritual Awareness in Phoenix. Her info:

Karyn Diane
602-315- 6364
kayndianekish@aol.com
Looks like a 70's Afro hairstyle. Smile

Unbound

Kirlian Photography isn't the same as "aura pictures"...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kirlian_photography

Then there is the biofeedback system which produces the coloured aura pictures.

http://www.auraphoto.com/resources/faq.shtml?close
Thanks for clearing that up, Unbound. I had an aura photo taken, not Kirlian. I put my hands on 2 plates and it read certain points.

Unbound

Yep, that's the Biofeedback system.
I've been pretty interested in this type of photography since I learned about it, but it is hard to get any real info about it. For instance, at a recent expo in Columbus, I asked one of the "aura photographers" if it was Kirlian photography. They said it was, but based on Unbound's info, it certainly wasn't - it was definitely the biofeedback system.

The thing that stopped me from getting a photo taken was the fact that there were a couple different booths doing these photographs, and I noticed that they had different interpretations for the different coloring! Like, one booth said a red color meant one thing, while the other booth said red meant something else entirely.

So it makes me wonder exactly how they come to the conclusions they do about the colors, what they mean. I don't bind myself to material science for validation of everything, but it would be nice if there were some scientific controls in place for this kind of stuff. Like if someone says certain colors mean certain things, I'd like to see the research done that brought them to that conclusion, and what sort of evidence supports their claim. It would also be nice to understand exactly what sort of biofeedback is being used to generate these colors and how that feedback correlates to the supposed color meanings.

For instance, mood rings are a type of biofeedback, but they aren't literally sensing your moods. The color really changes based on the surface temperature of your skin, and there is usually a corollary change in this skin temperature as your mood changes. But obviously there are many other reasons skin temperature might change, so it would be more accurate to call the rings "skin temperature rings". :p
I think i might put this type of thing in the same category as past life regressions. Useful in terms of faith, the underlining meaning behind such endeavors being to further develop the function of will/faith to increase the seeking of the heart of the self, rather than a functional occult science.
(01-29-2015, 01:12 PM)Diana Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for clearing that up, Unbound. I had an aura photo taken, not Kirlian. I put my hands on 2 plates and it read certain points.

Those are a gimmic like a mood ring it produces colors based on the temperature of your fingers and projects it, has nothing to do with your aura the real deal is a very expensive camera that was invented by  tesla
[Image: 10517465_10154323154685618_1375483883920...h2f02k.jpg]

This was taken 2014

[Image: bringthfairjpg.jpg]

and this is from a 2015 metaphysical fair. 

i went from blue to purply in a year.. i've decided to try and take a pic every year cause it's cool to see it. i wish more people got aura photos taken!

It shows your real aura color! I think

A word of warning to the wise, there are some people that say they take your aura photos and use something like an iPad, this is going to be fake and it is going to generate colors instead of actually reading your bio electrical field.

Please make sure you don't get ripped off, and look for photographers that have boxes with metal hand contacts or foot contacts while it takes your picture. Otherwise it's not a real aura picture based off of your bioelectrical field, it's a random color generator app. Please be conscientious and observant.

The legitimate machines look like this: http://www.auraphoto.com/index1.shtml

The had contacts are metal and touch your finger tips and palms, usually both hands. there are giant cables that look like they belong to audio equipment. frequency is vibration after all. Most of the reds and oranges, I end up saying stuff to the people at the fair about red blockages and oranges blockages from the Law of One, and they are like omg how did you know. My face is like -_- like this is all the same to me cause thats what it feels like.

I never met anyone who was my same color and had a pic of it. When I first learned about indigo children, I thought that's me that's me! I had something to explain why life has so many hardships and a way to understand why I've always felt alienated.
Does someone have a key to what each color means? I'd expect blue and violet to mean an older soul, which another person mentioned.