Bring4th

Full Version: Have we achieved higher self (and does higher self wander)?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If we have already achieved higher self status, will we choose to wander?

Is it possible after this life we could go back to being our own higher self?
As far as I'm aware, the Higher Self does not wander. The Higher Self is an infinitely complex thought form projection given to the past self by the mind/body/spirit totality before it turns away from time forever.

The portions that wander are portions of higher density consciousness that are still incarnating in some fashion or another, though sixth density incarnation isn't the same as a normal incarnation. They move in and out of space/time at will.
(01-08-2015, 12:05 AM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]As far as I'm aware, the Higher Self does not wander. The Higher Self is an infinitely complex thought form projection given to the past self by the mind/body/spirit totality before it turns away from time forever.
I was not aware of 7th density as a turning away from time.?
My interpretation was such that the completion of 6th density - therefore the realisation of one's 'Higher Self' was something of a complete acceptance of polar opposites..
eh semantics :S
This would include space, time, illusion, reality, life, death, anything, nothing, everything, something, etc,...
In a sense becoming immersed in time, unattachedly..
I'd love to hear your perspective.
Do you think it is possible to remain incarnate as a 'seventh density entity'?
Or would that technically harvest one into the 4th density true color according to your understanding of this ways of explaining things that is the LOO...?
__
Peace and power
I think the higher self is multidimensional, so part of it can wander, while the majority of it stays in 6D.

We are all outside of time, ultimately already at the next Octave since all time is one.
If I were my higher self, I would dedicate my time to guiding my lower self.
I think the days of wandering would be done.
I don't see how 7D can wander, if mid 6th density no longer wanders.

Oh boy, this means that I have millions of years to go till I achieve higher self status.
Won't that be exciting.
Quote:I was not aware of 7th density as a turning away from time.?
My interpretation was such that the completion of 6th density - therefore the realisation of one's 'Higher Self' was something of a complete acceptance of polar opposites..
eh semantics  :S
This would include space, time, illusion, reality, life, death, anything, nothing, everything, something, etc,...
In a sense becoming immersed in time, unattachedly..
I'd love to hear your perspective.
Do you think it is possible to remain incarnate as a 'seventh density entity'?
Or would that technically harvest one into the 4th density true color according to your understanding of this ways of explaining things that is the LOO...?

When I say "turning away from time", I mean "ceasing involuntary movement through time".
Sixth density is, indeed, about unifying opposites.  The higher self is the portion of our consciousness that moves backwards through time as an inner guide for the past selves.
7th density is becoming the universal Logos, which is is like becoming the manifest universe.  So you could stay 7th density for as long as you wanted.  But by mid to late 7th density, the looking backwards is finished.  
8th density is leaving the manifest universe for the unmanifest universe which contains all possibility.
(01-07-2015, 08:50 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]If we have already achieved higher self status, will we choose to wander?

Is it possible after this life we could go back to being our own higher self?

From what I remember about the Ra material, Higher-selves are of mid-sixth density and most wanderers comes from 6th density so my guess what would be that it can be the case.

The way I view things is that everyone has a higher-self and when attaining that higher-self, we need to reach out to a greater higher-self that is common to all that is in creation. Transition from the apogee of your individual existence back to the original thought or being that is God.

From what Ra said that it is quite hard to progress in 6D, my guess would be that it could be extremely hard to go further than your higher-self and reach the need of the lessons of 7D.

This is only my opinion but yeah, the higher-self could seek to wander to start off again in the veil of forgetting but this time to reach out for something different than simply learning to become the higher-self, this time learning lessons to bring the higher-self further.

About the going back, that should be the case except if you want to wander here for a while. I've thought about this a few days ago, from how my whole life I've never had any trouble with life here on earth nor dealing with or understanding earlthy people, made me feel I could've been wandering here for a while now and propably will for another while. I get the feeling I'm sticking here until this planet reaches 4th density and probably continually waking up to these things over and over again   BigSmile
I don't want to stick around till Earth becomes 4D completely. I want to go back to my home density. I think it's maybe 6D.
(01-09-2015, 04:59 AM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]7th density is becoming the universal Logos, which is is like becoming the manifest universe.  So you could stay 7th density for as long as you wanted.  But by mid to late 7th density, the looking backwards is finished.  
8th density is leaving the manifest universe for the unmanifest universe which contains all possibility.

Wouldn't 8th density be becoming a universal Logos in a new octave of creation? Or maybe firstly sub-sub-sub-logos like a moon or a planet? I think 7th is purely leaning toward becoming that, something unchaging from your will that creates a world for other conciousness to grow.

Ra: I am Ra. This is basically correct. However, it is well to perceive that the eighth density functions also as the beginning density or first density, in its latter stages, of the next octave of densities.

[font=sans-serif]The seventh density is a density of completion and the turning towards timelessness or foreverness.[/font]
(01-09-2015, 11:43 AM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I don't want to stick around till Earth becomes 4D completely. I want to go back to my home density. I think it's maybe 6D.

In the Ra material it said that harvest for 6th density is in 2.5 million years so what's wrong with using that time more efficiently for your own growth and others at the same time?

My guess about why I might be wandering is that I'm probably not ready for the next harvest and wandering a few times around here would sound like a better plan than repeating a hundreds of billion of years cycle BigSmile 

yeah... I'm the kind that likes shortcuts
I always thought of 7D as a God.
(01-09-2015, 11:52 AM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-09-2015, 11:43 AM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I don't want to stick around till Earth becomes 4D completely. I want to go back to my home density. I think it's maybe 6D.

In the Ra material it said that harvest for 6th density is in 2.5 million years so what's wrong with using that time more efficiently for your own growth and others at the same time?

My guess about why I might be wandering is that I'm probably not ready for the next harvest and wandering a few times around here would sound like a better plan than repeating a hundreds of billion of years cycle BigSmile 

yeah... I'm the kind that likes shortcuts

There's some reason why not everyone from 6D wanders.
(01-09-2015, 11:54 AM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]There's some reason why not everyone from 6D wanders.

Well it's not like there is wrong coming out of wandering, all that can happen is growth. Even if you get stuck for a few lifetimes it probably means you'll have learnt more than if you had awoken in your first lifetime.

You may be right but there are also reasons why some wanders, including you. Afterall you chose this and even if you don't understand it now, you may decide to wander yet again

Ra didn't seem fond of wandering but if he messes up his harvest maybe he will in the next cycle.
Yeah, 6D might get boring after so long, but there's always someone to help. And I do ultimately realize that all is well and there is no right or wrong, but in 3D with the law there is.
(01-09-2015, 12:01 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, 6D might get boring after so long, but there's always someone to help. And I do ultimately realize that all is well and there is no right or wrong, but in 3D with the law there is.

Well yeah 3D is quite... strange in many ways that tries to contradict your way of being, but as Ra said it is nothing more than a game and this happens because people take the game too seriously. 

On a magic mushroom trip it came to my attention that some things of 3D might be non-existent in 6D, like laughter and humour and other such things. Not having too much knowledge nor being in too great harmony seem to make small things so much more enjoyable  BigSmile

For exemple I did tell the Saturn's Council to screw themselves because I thought it was funny and received instant karma which made things even funnier. I don't know why on that drug I find the Saturn's Council really funny, it feels as if it was something that has been constraining for a long long long time and now I'm not really knowledgable about it can just laugh it off  Cool Yeah.. I am weird but am enjoying the weirdness (nothing beats telling yourself you might be over a hundred billion years old and are just there smoking weed in a bong with another wanderer, don't know why I almost died of laughter on that one)
I'll add to the previous post, 3D density is all about enjoying things in ways which may not be possible in 6D, so enjoy your stay to the fullest!
Yeah in 6D fun probably falls away as a distortion.
(01-09-2015, 11:48 AM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-09-2015, 04:59 AM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]7th density is becoming the universal Logos, which is is like becoming the manifest universe.  So you could stay 7th density for as long as you wanted.  But by mid to late 7th density, the looking backwards is finished.  

Wouldn't 8th density be becoming a universal Logos in a new octave of creation? Or maybe firstly sub-sub-sub-logos like a moon or a planet? I think 7th is purely leaning toward becoming that, something unchaging from your will that creates a world for other conciousness to grow.

Ra: I am Ra. This is basically correct. However, it is well to perceive that the eighth density functions also as the beginning density or first density, in its latter stages, of the next octave of densities.

The seventh density is a density of completion and the turning towards timelessness or foreverness.

In my opinion, becoming a new Logos of a new universe is stepping down from 8th density to a new 7th density (in a new universe).

In time/space the creation of the densities occurs in reverse, from the 8th down to the 1st -- the larger to the smaller.  In space/time, the densities go from 1st - 8th.

Each higher density is the container for the lower density.  So 1st is within 2nd, and 2nd is within 3rd, and so on up the densities.

So the 8th density becomes all the densities in its later stages.  Each density is a refinement, or narrowing, of the possibilities of infinity.  So 8th is the most general, and 1st is the most specific.  One has an infinitely broad view, and one has an infinitely narrow view.

Quote:Ra: [...] The process by which space/time comes into continuum form is a function of the careful building, shall we say, of an entire or whole plan of vibratory rates, densities, and potentials. When this plan has coalesced in the thought complexes of Love, then the physical manifestations begin to appear; this first manifestation stage being awareness or consciousness.

At the point at which this coalescence is at the livingness or beingness point, the point or fountainhead of beginning, space/time then begins to unroll its scroll of livingness.

Quote:Ra: I am Ra. These energy centers are in potential in macrocosm from the beginning of creation by the Logos. Coming out of timelessness, all is prepared. This is so of the infinite creation.
(01-09-2015, 12:38 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah in 6D fun probably falls away as a distortion.

I disagree, I think the whole universe is predicated on fun.  It's just what 6th density finds "fun" is different than what 3rd density finds "fun".
Quote:8th density is leaving the manifest universe for the unmanifest universe which contains all possibility.

I believe that this unmanifest universe which contains all possibilities is actually describing the 1, rather than 8. 8 maybe could be described as the manifestation of all possibilities (hence why it is 'after' so to speak). The 'end' of the 'octave density' Is the true mystery I believe.
The subtlety lets say is that which bridges the infinite, the why?..
See?

* Edit; I don't really like the way any of this is presented as it makes little sense to describe manifest/non-manifest beyond 6th density, in '3D terms'. Yet it makes little sense to remove or alter this post now..