Bring4th

Full Version: Harvest
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Having thought about the harvest lately, i have reached a few new interesting points, well i wouldn't call them new as such but perhaps an different lens on looking at the process. Its fairly simple idea but has some merit i believe. Having looked albeit in my very limited understanding of Quantum Physics i have seen a new study that has taken the internet by storm in the more new age circles and media of the outcome of an experiment being affected by the consciousness of those taken part andor viewing it. Another key point in were this is going is the idea that everything happening on the Quantum Level is vibration or a wave. This is what got me thinking. If our thoughts really do create reality through what most new thinking groups would probably call the law of attraction then do we create the 4th density experience ourselves rather than it being an "outside" higher source in effect? This makes more sense when we look at the idea that DNA grows and expands or evolves through having loving thoughts. The power of love seemingly has an effect not only to change our reality but perhaps in time our physical and chemical make up.  

If there is to be an harvest there also needs to a season. A time that is rip for the picking of the ripen crop or fruit. I think this can be summed up as being in a position in relation to the galaxy
center or logos. An interesting point to note is the word logo means just that , "word" which in turn is a vibration. Basically where i am going with this line of thinking is the idea that we have an opportunity, which is the key word here to create a new reality by focusing our consciousness on love that will not only change the physical reality but also our own physical make up in time.
Thus 4th density is something that hasn't yet happened, is happening as we speak and has already happened. This makes a little more sense when we look at the idea of 3 dimensional time or the idea of a reality of time/space were time is experience as past, present and future together, then maybe at some point once infinity has been understood is let go of.

The harvest then will happen as sure as the seasons come and go, the fruits will be picked and the seeds that have grown will become the new farmers and harvesters. The rest are replanted once more in good faith of the next season. We create our own reality, we create 4th density, we create the change of our physical vessels. This process is of course guided by the process of freewill but it is not completed for us. I would say that it is like an experienced gardener offering advice to someone who is trying to grow ripe fruit, in this sense we are the harvesters and those being harvest. Those who guide the harvest were once angels, the angels became ET, ET became multidimensional beings and multidimensional beings in my view are really ourselves from the future, at a point in evolution when the experience of time is simultaneous.
To continue the metaphor, I think the outside influence of ETs is basically to sprinkle a bit of fertilizer to hopefully increase the bounty of the harvest, though it's still each plant's individual decision whether it flowers to its fullest expression.

This is also why it's so important to work on oneself first and foremost. The more one is able to exist in a state of love and compassion, the more readily the exterior will evolve to support that vibration. We are dancing thoughts. We can choose to stay on one side of the ballroom or sashay to the other.
Well, love coming through people will be that that creates the political changes needed in society. To an extent, since the positive ET's, the positive agenda on the planet will have more 'votes' so to speak.

Who knows what changes would happen if this were to take place. If everyone's bodies were more healthy and some sort of 'cleansing' process happened over the entire earth. Then people would live longer and be a lot clearer. If they were a lot clearer then a lot of people would be consciously aware of their own ET identities with psychic abilities and stuff. The whole thing takes on a magickal, but 'scary' property.

Personally, I think if such a change were to happen then it would be difficult. Since people experience massive almost homicidal road rage at tiny things. Millions of people are on drugs to supress their personalities.

I fundamentally hope for a change that is 'real' and 'human.' One that brings people together and makes us feel each others common humanity rather than one that takes on an 'alien' life of it's own and one that we cannot experience who we once were in any distinguishable form. Maybe I've depolarised?
(01-08-2015, 02:24 PM)Matt1 Wrote: [ -> ]then do we create the 4th density experience ourselves rather than it being an "outside" higher source in effect?

The Law of One is filled with metaphor that supports this idea.

"Things come not to those positively oriented but through such beings."  That doesn't mean we don't receive, but that positivity is a state of being, with us and only us standing in the way of that.
If I don't get harvested all is not lost. In some ways it's better to be here in 3D where we evolve faster than in 6D.
I love it here Smile
I don't like the having to work for other people. And do what they say.
Neither do I. Certain job situations are ok and others just plain suck..the workplace is a great teacher though. Being self-employed is always worth considering.
I tried becoming self employed  but ended up being $75,000 in debt. Which I am still paying off, and it is very tight financially. My tax return goes to the US Treasury.
Ouch..sorry to hear that =/
Another dreadful personal anecdote from Gemini Wolf. What happened Gemini? Did your life sort of reach a 'peak' and then start an endless tumble. Did it ever go right or did it just seem to go wrong?
(01-08-2015, 02:24 PM)Matt1 Wrote: [ -> ]
This is what got me thinking. If our thoughts really do create reality through what most new thinking groups would probably call the law of attraction then do we create the 4th density experience ourselves rather than it being an "outside" higher source in effect? 

The Illusion of the Densities is hierarchical and structured.

Along with the positive intentions that you described, there also needs to be some measure of understanding at play.

That is why Ra emphasised the three primary chakras (red, yellow, and blue) as being of prime importance when determining harvestability.