Bring4th

Full Version: Fools?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Are we really fools for wandering into 3D, or did we see it as an exciting adventure?

Honestly 3D hasn't been that bad for me.

Sure some terrifying times, but it's all worked out.

Sure, I do miss the higher densities, but I think they can wait.

Who else loves being here?
What makes you think being a fool is bad?

[Image: 220px-RWS_Tarot_00_Fool.jpg]
The fool is filled with danger. Danger that it might not harvest.
The fool always eventually harvests. No one gets stuck in 3D. Plus, he looks pretty happy.
I am happy, even if I am a fool.

Unbound

The fool is actually in the least danger because they, in their innocence, are the most guided and protected.
I think it partly depends on the wanderer. I think some are quite happy to be here. They have a lot of energy and are like rocks. Their perspective might be 'oh this is unfair but then all of a sudden it's f-n fantastic'. Or 'I'm not worried about life because my life has always been great and there's no reason it should ever change'. Also though, those that carry a 'burden', Like Carla Rueckert, or Bruce Lee experience discomfort but a lot of positivity/ joy at the same time. Although Carla does seem to have experienced a lot of suffering, she is I think the exception rather than the rule, because the health difficulties were not 'life planned' (although the rape probably was!). These people's burden of 'seeking' is less furious, therefore they do have contentment and can be quite unconscious although doing their life path.

There are other wanderers who take on more of a tormented life path but if they are successful, experience a lot of happiness, but I don't think these wanderers ever are really content in the same way the aforementioned ones are, because they are fundamentally more abnormal. But no one can do what they do. We simply couldn't live without people like Bob Dylan, and even though he was dreadfully unhappy just before he converted to Christianity, his 'channel' obviously pushed him his whole life. Here being unconscious is not an option because the seeking is constant; and free will is less of a sure thing.

Anyone coming down with the life plan of having been treated absolutely awfully, like Rwanda or something, obviously isn't included. What these people are learning must outweigh the torment from their higher selfs perspective, but I don't know what that is.

This is just an idea and may be presumptuous. Anybody reading can offer their views.

To answer more specifically to the question. I have two ideas of things that could have happened in the life in between states. I also felt that sometimes I thought there and think now my 'life path' is so important I neglect to enjoy anything. One was that at the end of my last life I was angry with higher entities that people just don't get angry at. That's given my life path an uncomfortable 'unplanned' feel. The other was that I didn't envy the challenges of this incarnation so 'shut my eyes and gritted my teeth' when I was jumping in. That stayed with me until just recently.

I got the first insight while reading a Michael Newton book which you might want to look at if you're interested in this area.
If you listen to fools, The Mob Rules.
Anyone who seeks must accept the role of the fool, for to learn is to realize that there is truth which has yet to be penetrated. All of the wisdom I've gained in my experience on earth has only led me to the conclusion that I know next to nothing.
(01-08-2015, 05:55 PM)Unbound Wrote: [ -> ]The fool is actually in the least danger because they, in their innocence, are the most guided and protected.

I've heard that the step beyond the 'higher states' is when someone actually doesn't even think of entities or god or nothing. I read this in some sort of skeptic book, but it underlies the fact to me that the person is guided anyway, and they have faith in themselves and then entities or whatever only align as their intention does, as in ordinary life anyway.
"The fool doth think he is wise but the wise man knows himself to be a fool." -William Shakespeare

Shawnna

I have often wondered WTF I was thinking to get involved with this insane place; then I remember that I must have done so for a good reason and I let that ego-based thought rest. Smile
(01-08-2015, 05:30 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Who else loves being here?

what exactly do u mean by "here"? i couldn't be more thrilled that i exist. i never want to lose that. i always want to exist in some way, shape, or form

but i'm not even remotely happy with the reality i'm existing in. it's much too dark here for my preference. i long to exist in a heaven-like place

tsh

Personally, am contented being here! Its fun especially when you become consciously aware of the catalyst. Africa is not that bad you know, although it was a brave choice to make. I love the 3D adventure. its worthwhile.

Unbound

(01-08-2015, 10:28 PM)Phoenix Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-08-2015, 05:55 PM)Unbound Wrote: [ -> ]The fool is actually in the least danger because they, in their innocence, are the most guided and protected.

I've heard that the step beyond the 'higher states' is when someone actually doesn't even think of entities or god or nothing. I read this in some sort of skeptic book, but it underlies the fact to me that the person is guided anyway, and they have faith in themselves and then entities or whatever only align as their intention does, as in ordinary life anyway.

Thinking is overrated. Thinking is what got us here in the first place. Were we to think a little less, we would know.
Huh, got us where? On planet earth?
(01-09-2015, 01:37 AM)isis Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-08-2015, 05:30 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Who else loves being here?

what exactly do u mean by "here"? i couldn't be more thrilled that i exist. i never want to lose that. i always want to exist in some way, shape, or form

but i'm not even remotely happy with the reality i'm existing in. it's much too dark here for my preference. i long to exist in a heaven-like place

I said that when I was drunk. I loved the feeling. But I drank too much and had a headache.
It is dark here. So much corruption in the world. I don't even get my tax return. It goes to the US Treasury.

Unbound

(01-09-2015, 11:06 AM)Phoenix Wrote: [ -> ]Huh, got us where? On planet earth?

Confused.

You're right about that. Guidance kept me from making a mistake that would have sent me to prison. It would have been like getting harvested negative. I asked guidance if it was ok to do a certain thing, and guidance said "I wouldn't". So I'll have to thank whoever it was that saved me from that. But I have received bad guidance, that I could have figured out had I used common sense.

I thought that I had harvested 4D and that it was a license to do anything.
(01-09-2015, 01:58 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]

You're right about that. Guidance kept me from making a mistake that would have sent me to prison. It would have been like getting harvested negative. I asked guidance if it was ok to do a certain thing, and guidance said "I wouldn't". So I'll have to thank whoever it was that saved me from that. But I have received bad guidance, that I could have figured out had I used common sense.

We all have a liscence to do anything, that's free will!

There's a law system in place of course but it has only power upon your body and surely not your immortal soul, they hold power in the game but then again you could've been born a slave, a prostitute or pretty much anything. Whatever the place you are in, it is a part of the Whole of Creation.

Imagine for a second getting out of this life back to your really really old self (billion of years as you believe you are 6D), how silly would a few years in prison looks like? or even a lifetime for the matter. It looks big because that's part of the game, feeling that everything resolves around your current incarnation and that's the hard part of it and in which there are things for a wanderer to learn I think.

Before incarnating you could think that 3D is easy and that you're gonna ace this unlike the other humans you're joinning (feeling superior), and then just end up caught up in it as much as anybody else. That's probably where there is material to learn from.

Well that's my vision of what's good about wandering. You probably couldn't have guessed the hardships you'll face and that helps understand the hardships of others. You'll have blocages you wouldn't have understood others to have and that simply helps you understand the blocages anyone can have.

Reality is just a big dream about Love, and a wonderful one at that! All the sorrow we see is a part of that dream, and that sorrow will transform in due time.
But I'm sure I knew how hard it would be because of past incarnations. Life was never truly easy.
Chances are you've had many, even more difficult incarnations, and you STILL came back! We must all be having a lot of fun!!

Unbound

(01-09-2015, 01:58 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]

'Guidance' should never, ever replace actual consideration and discernment.
(01-09-2015, 03:33 PM)Unbound Wrote: [ -> ]'Guidance' should never, ever replace actual consideration and discernment.

Yeah because more than twice has guidance been bad, and I had to second guess it.
When I have guidance it is my own thoughts that are brought to the surface. So I might see a post on bring4th, and not post there, and then later when I 'call' an entity because of exhaustion or the like, the answer is my own feeling coming to the fore, and so I then come back and post.

That doesn't mean everything I say here is from that source, also I come on here anyway when not 'pushed.'. I may say something from myself that wasn't 'guided'. Or it's both from myself. I may go against my intuition, which is seamlessly linked.
(01-08-2015, 05:30 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Are we really fools for wandering into 3D, or did we see it as an exciting adventure?

Perhaps 90 % of the Confederation, in all densities, are fools. Yahweh was a fool and I believe Jesus to, the 5th density gate was open and he chose the 3th. Confused
Also on the end of the second cycle, the 3th density harvestable  entities, choses to stay here. Huh

There appeared a 'Confederation' entity and convinced the people to stay in 3th density, I believe that was a trick of the Orion Group.
On coming to earth I am seriously, seriously excited about what I can do when I get into a good place. If my true self/ higher positive forces really get their way and it starts being fantastic. And I start truly effecting the world on a GLOBAL level. Such as effecting world politics or becoming a famous musician. There will be no end to my happiness.

It's easy to lose sight of the endgame but the negs aren't all powerful and they're losing. We are sheltered by positive forces here, this is the choice we made, for love; and this is the one we live by.

Ra terms The Fool Card as the Choice.

How does one get from innocence to knowingness, in making a clear choice of polarity?
(01-10-2015, 04:58 AM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote: [ -> ]

Ra terms The Fool Card as the Choice.

How does one get from innocence to knowingness, in making a clear choice of polarity?

Hello Dear Plenum,

As Choice is an accumulation of all choices in all third-density existences (and not one, single act of choice - as I understand it), all those "choices" are made with lack of full knowledge of the nature of reality or even of the true nature of Self. In that I'm seeing the roots of the Fool card being connected with choice.

All I have Best in me for You
(01-09-2015, 10:55 PM)darklight Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-08-2015, 05:30 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Are we really fools for wandering into 3D, or did we see it as an exciting adventure?

Perhaps 90 % of the Confederation, in all densities, are fools. Yahweh was a fool and I believe Jesus to, the 5th density gate was open and he chose the 3th. Confused
Also on the end of the second cycle, the 3th density harvestable  entities, choses to stay here. Huh

There appeared a 'Confederation' entity and convinced the people to stay in 3th density, I believe that was a trick of the Orion Group.

What's wrong with staying in 3D, you've got a close to infinite amount of time to spend to get experiences and grow. A few short lifetimes here won't hurt anyone. Smile 

I'm not sure there is actually a better way or not. Also from the Ra material, it says 3D speeds up the process so if you want to use your time efficiently 3D might just be the best place. And this chaotic earth might be a even greater place to learn/teach and teach/learn than other 3D planets because of all the negativity it has. 

Wether we agree or not with the Orion's group doing, all they do provide catalysts for growth. Maybe too much, I guess some would like to take their time but negative entity care not for free will. When people of this sphere reach 4D they'll have much more to learn from their past lives than someone who graduated on a peaceful planet. People will have been raped women, rapist, murderer, mother of a murdered child, lived in a first world country as in a third world, etc. If you look at a single incarnation it looks bad, but multiple incarnations here must be insightful about love.

Anyway as much as we can badmouth this sphere, it is probably a truely great place to grow and learn about love and light.
Pages: 1 2