Bring4th

Full Version: Is higher density a reward?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is a higher density reward for living a good life? For those who are polarizing positively.

Or when we're there will we see 3D was a reward for having priority in harvestability?

Unbound

No, to both. There is no reward system in place. Sure, you can perceive or view anything as a reward, but that's entirely your own interpretation. The universe organizes things according to their nature. You go to higher densities when you are ready for them. You incarnate when you are ready to. The One does not favor any action over another, there are just balances that are maintained.
Hello Dear Gemini Wolf,

(01-09-2015, 03:37 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Is a higher density reward for living a good life? For those who are polarizing positively.

Or when we're there will we see 3D was a reward for having priority in harvestability?

I would write, that fourth density is same "reward" for three-dimensional Beings, as third density is for second density Beings.

I've used in above statement label/word "reward" deliberately, to answer in a convention of your question. But I do agree with Unbound, that higher density is not a "reward", but a natural patch/stage of spiritual evolution. In higher densities there will be other/different challenges to face and work with.

All I have Best in me for You
(01-09-2015, 03:37 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Is a higher density reward for living a good life? For those who are polarizing positively.

It could be looked at as a reward, but no one is dealing out the rewards, it is more impersonal than that.  Your plane of existence is a function of your consciousness level.  When your awareness stretches beyond the continuum that you presently exist in, you gravitate to a new space compatible with your consciousness.  Like grades of oil in a glass.  The less dense fluids float up.  It also depends on what you want, the STS love the outer tangible world.  The STO tend to desire more inner spiritual pleasures.  
Not having somebody yelling at me and screaming profanities around me will be reward enough.
(01-09-2015, 04:30 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Not having somebody yelling at me and screaming profanities around me will be reward enough.

Have you considered moving out?
(01-09-2015, 04:36 PM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-09-2015, 04:30 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Not having somebody yelling at me and screaming profanities around me will be reward enough.

It's not that easy, nor is kicking her out.

I think it's a part of my 3D experience. After this life I will be glad that I stuck with it.

The cursing doesn't happen all the time. I guess I could yell back at her. Or tell her that if she wants to live with me she needs to stop cursing.

She does cook sometimes, and is paying for our new tv and recliners.
(01-09-2015, 04:45 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]

I think it's a part of my 3D experience. After this life I will be glad that I stuck with it.

The cursing doesn't happen all the time. I guess I could yell back at her. Or tell her that if she wants to live with me she needs to stop cursing.

I see.  I hope you both find the comfort and understanding acceptance from each other that you both deserve.
Thinking of it as a reward given for following certain behaviors does little more than prevent self-honesty and true freedom of expression, both of which are necessary to spur the process of personal evolution. Higher dimensions are not equivalent to the heaven/hell concept. It's more like moving out of the children's section in the library into more advanced reading because the children's section no longer accommodates your needs.
Higher density not for someone who shuns responsibility.

Good analogy with the library sections.
(01-09-2015, 04:45 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]

I was with someone like that for 3 years, who would curse at me a lot of times. But I've never holded it against her because I saw that this was her reation to the pain and sorrow she was feeling. I would not feel harm because I knew she was the one who was suffering. 

This is my inspiring quote of the week that I've found but I can't remember where: "Forgiveness is knowing that there is nothing to forgive."
I never argue with her, though I once almost punched her because she really ticked me off when she was screaming at me and turned off the tv I was watching.

I don't usually get too mad. I am less angry than her. She suffers because she lets herself get so mad.

I think I can be at peace with her. There are worse mothers out there. I don't think I could handle a girlfriend.
(01-09-2015, 05:39 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I never argue with her, though I once almost punched her because she really ticked me off when she was screaming at me and turned off the tv I was watching.

I don't usually get too mad. I am less angry than her. She suffers because she lets herself get so mad.

I think I can be at peace with her. There are worse mothers out there. I don't think I could handle a girlfriend.

Speaking from my experience, usually when someone is like that, it's really hard to understand and you usually have to accept you can't really understand them because you aren't in their mind. That's the part of acceptance in the LOO, accepting self and accepting other-selves. No one is perfect and no one tries to do wrong intentionnaly, usually they are caught up in pattern of thoughts they aren't able to break free from. It is a work only them can do and which everyone has to do but, there are simply those for which it becomes self-destructive. 

It is really hard in general to break free from let's say the "Matrix of the Mind". These are the beliefs of who you are and it takes a lot of meditation to work them through. People with emotionnal problems will have a much harder time breaking this "Matrix" because facing it hurts them. Sadly it is something for them to realize and it is not something that can be forced upon them althought it could be helped by providing catalysts.

It is hard and not for everyone to deal with. But if you can understand someone who seem so much irrational to you, you will understand and accept anyone.

I know this is hard to deal with, I wish you a lot of love and light  Smile
I'm cherishing my time here in 3D, because it won't last forever. Before I know it I'll be back to 6D. If that's where I am from. Then I might miss 3D, and its spiritual evolution.
i believe higher density is merely a natural result. as we play "God that experiences" game
For wanderers, when we were in higher density, we probably saw 3D as a great opportunity. Good to step away from power for awhile. Maybe a whole great cycle. So there shouldn't be a rush to get back. Of course I could be a native 3D for all I know.
Graduation itself is not a reward. The reward comes within the density. The graduation is the result of your thoughts  and actions in your 3th density experience.

The reward in 4th density negative is a good paid job. In 4th density positive there are no jobs, you will buried alive in love, that's your reward.
(01-15-2015, 10:19 PM)darklight Wrote: [ -> ]In 4th density positive there are no jobs, you will buried alive in love, that's your reward.

Sounds fantastic to me.
I no longer think higher density is a reward. It's just nature.
I am confused by this as well.  What about those who want to live in greater love but didnt 'make the grade'?  Who would actually want to live in an illusion?
(01-18-2015, 08:18 AM)Folk-love Wrote: [ -> ] Who would actually want to live in an illusion?

Apparently we do, Folk-love.
I see this life as a dream. When I am dreaming I am having fun and enjoying myself. The love I have in dreams is more profound than this life. A dream is like the next density. I eat in dreams too. Last night I helped myself to a pot of beans. I respected the teacher who cooked them for us.

I think those who didn't make the grade are those who choose to stay behind and repeat 3D. I don't think anyone misses the boat against their will. We will all be exactly where we should be. And we will be happy about that.
(01-09-2015, 04:05 PM)Unbound Wrote: [ -> ]No, to both. There is no reward system in place. Sure, you can perceive or view anything as a reward, but that's entirely your own interpretation. The universe organizes things according to their nature. You go to higher densities when you are ready for them. You incarnate when you are ready to. The One does not favor any action over another, there are just balances that are maintained.

Exactly, and preference or bias comes from distortion. Love flows through and is all things unyieldingly. When One comes to see that giving, is receiving. Or that Teaching is Learning.
There is only one, one learning, one teaching, one giving, one receiving. One Giant Heart Beat.
Higher densities are not rewards. They are just planes of being to inhabit for the ones who are most comfortable there at their relevant stage of development.

Any entity living a 'good life' in 3d, and then being put into 4d while still being a 3d spirit would get very disturbed and uncomfortable by the conditions there. Leave side higher densities. Similarly a higher density entity being put in a lower density would make a similar effect. That's not an uncommon bit of info though, from what we already know from wanderers' situation. For 'up-wanderer', situation is no different.

An entity who is in the proper density and in the proper advancement point of that density with a vibration matching that point, would be just comfortable and live normally.
Achieving higher density is like graduation. We either do the work, or we don't -- we graduate, or we don't.

Reward/punishment speaks of entitlement, not development.