Bring4th

Full Version: New Channeling Group
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Greetings my friends.

As I'm certain many of you know, L/L Research is not currently doing any channeling work due to the state of Carla's health. I am sending a great deal of Love and Compassion to Carla and her assistants, (as I hope many of you are). Her work has been very inspirational to me and I have found so much meaning and direction in the messages she has been able to impart to the world.

That being said, I believe the work of channeling to be of great import to people like myself; seekers. And the number of seekers in this world is definitely rising. I've decided that at the moment, the best way that I can be of service to the world is to continue the channeling of messages from our Brothers and Sisters in the Confederation. I believe that this work is crucial at this time, given that harvest is upon us, and I have seen from this forum that our fraternity has no shortage of questions to pose. It would truly be my humble honor to aid the seekers of this world by providing them with something to find.

Please know that this is not a decision I've come to lightly. I understand the implications of this task and I know that it will take a great deal of dedication and perseverance on my part to bring this to fruition. That is why I am posting this thread.

Of crucial import in the work of channeling is the support structure. I would not presume to tackle this alone as there are too many risks and, I believe, a much lower chance of success. That's why I'm calling to you, Brothers and Sisters, to aid me in this. I live in British Columbia Canada. I am seeking people in this area who have similar goals to myself, and want to unite in this purpose. If any of you fit this description, or know anyone who does, responding accordingly would be of great service to me, and would be very much appreciated.

If it is something you are interested in, I would ask that you take some time to really consider what this would mean, and how it may effect you. Attempt to discern for yourself if this is a true desire of yours, or merely a fanciful curiosity. If it is something that you decide you want to pursue, if you, like myself, feel the underlying urge in your daily life, then know that together we can achieve something beautiful that will be of aid to our people, now, and for years to come.

I know the odds of any of you living close to me a relatively small. But the Universe is excellent at organizing things in exactly the right way, and synchronicity will be our ally.

Thank you all dearly for reading.

Peace, Love, and Joy.
Jody
I will be back there hopefully by end of month. I'm in Alberta visiting folks.
unnecessary info
I will focus more intention on this particular call and see where that takes me / us.

Thanks for reaching out my friend.
As with the wind,
Hello Dear Jody,

Unfortunately I'm located very far from You and I cannot support You in person, but what I can offer, is a thought-Service.

It is most likely, that You already thought of it, but I'll write it anyway.

If You will be using trance state for communication purposes, the preparations are of utmost importance.
First of all the place where such Work will take place must be established and proper banishing ritual established/picked (You  can either create one for your-Self or adopt existing one - like the ritual of lesser pentagram used by Carla/Don/Jim Complex).

Also, for Ra to have good channel to speak through Mrs. Carla, proper setting of the table at Her head was necessary. The Bible for example was chosen (as I understood) because it was of Great Significance personally to Mrs. Carla and was the closest "thing" with distortion toward One, Infinite Creator. The question is, what is the most profound object for You, that is connected to/represents the One, Infinite Creator?

To be honest, I've never done something like that, but above are things that I remembered as important in such task, and I wanted to write it here, even if those are obvious information for You.

I'll never forget what Seth told regarding Mrs. Jane Roberts and Her being a channel for Him. He said, that the "preparation" on His side begin from the birth (!!!) of Mrs. Jane Roberts and He was Her companion through all of Her life, until around thirties She began to receive information - first in non-regular and surprising to Her manner, and later She and Her husband (Mr. Robert) examined this phenomenon closely and judged it value by received material and it's integrity/coherence. Nevertheless first thirty (or so) years of Mrs. Jane life was devoted to developing psychic skills, i.e. via poetry (creative work, which always includes a connection with "Framework 2" - that is the label used by Seth do describe source, from all physical reality springs (I think it may be compared to time/space in Ra's label-ism)).

Now, Mr. Don, Mrs. Carla and Mr. Jim - before They began work with Ra - were living together for a period of couple of months. From what I understood, that was very important, because They've known/learned each-Other well in that period and They've developed deep trust to each-Other - something crucial in such work, in my opinion.
Therefore before You begin such Work, I think it is important to know Well Beings, with whom You will be conducting such Service.

I hope above will be of use to You. In "worst" case scenario, I'm Captain-Obvious once again Smile

All I have Best in me for You

Unbound

Hello my friend, I am a fellow dweller of BC, I live on Vancouver Island. I have some experience with channeling so I may be able to offer some assistance.
Friends...

Dynamic Equilibreum and Unbound, thank you for your responses. I will definitely be in touch with both of you via this sites P.M system.

Third Density Being. I very much appreciate your care and concern. Your advisement will be most invaluable. I am not expecting to be able to do the trance channeling that Elkins, Rueckert, and McCarty did to produce the Ra material. At least not at first. I think it would be best to proceed slowly. For now I am researching as much as I can and tuning my intrument to the best of my ability. Any advice or ideas would be most graciously welcome.

Thank you.
The 'human design system' might help if you can make head or tail of it. See what you 'feel'.

It might be good to have someone advise you if it starts de-railing. The only advice you'll ever need is 'those entities are liars'. Lol

Good luck.

I must admit I didn't take this massively seriously but now I post here I realise the energy is 'set.' I'm getting quite a heady feeling.
(01-10-2015, 09:22 PM)Phoenix Wrote: [ -> ]The 'human design system' might help if you can make head or tail of it. See what you 'feel'.

It might be good to have someone advise you if it starts de-railing. The only advice you'll ever need is 'those entities are liars'. Lol

Good luck.

I must admit I didn't take this massively seriously but now I post here I realise the energy is 'set.' I'm getting quite a heady feeling.

Thanks Pheonix. 

I'm very serious. Glad you noticed. 

Shawnna

Greetings Jody,

Blessings to you and your purpose.
jody, I wish you every success in this endeavor.

This is a good time to consider how you will ensure the purity of your message. As someone who uses the channeling method very frequently for personal guidance, I have quickly learned that STS types will take every, and I mean every opportunity to insert their nonsense into ongoing communication, often successfully imitating the "voice" of the STO entity one is communicating with. They can also be very subtle in their efforts, so that the deception/misdirection is not immediately obvious.

I've learned that mentally requesting the entity I'm speaking with to add "that is the truth" to the end of every (or nearly every) sentence weeds out 99% of this type of nonsense. There is a cost to them of making that statement, which was described to me as a karmic one, and they are unwilling to take that "hit" the vast majority of the time - but they do it when the potential payoff for them is high enough.

Even Carla, despite amazing purity and skills, was not immune to this - I recall reading a channeled message from Quo where Scientology was randomly referred to in a neutral-to-positive way, for example, a completely unnecessary and glaring "false note" in the message which made it clear what had happened.

The point is, with your messages being intended for a mass audience, it becomes absolutely vital to ensure the integrity of the message.
(01-11-2015, 12:11 AM)Stranger Wrote: [ -> ] I recall reading a channeled message from Quo where Scientology was randomly referred to in a neutral-to-positive way, for example, a completely unnecessary and glaring "false note" in the message which made it clear what had happened.

The point is, with your messages being intended for a mass audience, it becomes absolutely vital to ensure the integrity of the message.

You seem to have a problem with the Church Stranger?

So we are to believe you that there is nothing of virtue to see here, are we?

My personal experiences showed me something quite different.

I think you may have generated that "false note".

Sort of compounds the meaning of your last sentence now does it not?
I found a greeting in the q'uo readings that actually hit me at the worst time. Infact which influenced my downfall. The problematic section I actually ignored and then it was on llresearch's page again and I ended up, from the persistence, taking it, when I shouldn't've. There is a weird feeling around this whole area. That the negs are definitely there. It's not clear how to get them out once the whole thing has begun, since you have a memory of them.

I don't want to summarise it but even Carla would not make the claim that she is never greeted. There are a lot of things in her channelling about men being demons basically and women being angels. She has produced a LOT that is good. And she should really be commended. But I just don't want us to get sidetracked into a discussion about 'scientology' and miss the point that all channels are greeted.

I've channelled. The first time I did it was basically a time when I hadn't requested and I was always very sure about challenging, infact, obsessive about challenging and then I channelled. The feelings of love I got afterward were incredible. They were something I have never experienced. I'm still seeking the love within myself. I don't even like 'entities' love often because I want to feel my own.

A lot of people leave their negatively channelled material up and anyone being greeted is going to have these a******* wittering away in their brain. You have to take the bad with the good in my opinion and not worry about it too much. What the positive entities will give to make you feel better and enrich your life will far, far outweigh the negative efforts.

I have questions. When you get up and running. No pressure though.
Yes, Ashim, *Scientology* it is the most clearly and unequivocally STS organization that I have come across, by every single account except those (surprise!) coming from its leadership. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, however!
the christian church or all religion? or scientology?

i wish for luck & protection to any channeling group attempting to do wut Jim, Carla & Don did. i don't think it's wise though.
I appreciate the well wishes from you all. I have definitely thought much about the greetings of STS entities. I have felt such greetings in my meditations. I have developed a system for such greetings. The STS entity will often leave as I offer it my love. I do assure them that if they stay with me, the power of my Love will guide them to unity with the One Creator. My desire is to sincerely help these entities achieve their true positive nature. The greetings cease afterward. any further ideas are welcome but, in my humble opinion, one should not fear these greetings, for fear is the ally of the STS being. Fear will compound. I instead view it as an opportunity to help a confused brother and I have confidence in the power an purity of my Love.

I understand many of you have beliefs in different faiths, and these topics are in no way above debate. However I do not wish that debate to take place on this thread. This is about an endeavor in communications of Love. Any messages regarding that are graciously welcome.

Here, you will only find Love and acceptance of your beliefs.

Once again, thank ou all for responding. Any more advice and well wishes are welcome.

Love, Joy, and Unity in the Light and Love of the One Creator.
Sounds good. I have done a little before but because of distance it would not be possible to join you. Speaking personally i feel there is enough material covered in the Law of One series already and find it difficult to see how we could receive anything more detailed, however maybe that is just my limitations. I think for me i would rather walk the path of raising planetary vibration through white magick. Never the less, i wish you well on your journey!
I very much respect your views Matt1. Thank you.
Good luck Jody!! It is indeed a necessary service at this time as it's the main way other entities are interacting with us. Anyway, my piece of advice is, if you haven't already, to read Carla's channeling handbook. I think it's a very thorough account of her experiences and her advice to fledgling channelers, as she used to teach people to channel for many years.

http://www.llresearch.org/library/a_chan...ndbook.pdf

Admittedly I've only read part of it as my interest in actually channeling myself has been peripheral, but I can't image there's a wasted word for one who desires to channel the Confederation.
Jody u seem warm & fuzzy.
Jade, thank you for the suggestion. I'm actually halfway through the book now and it is providing me with a lot of helpful information.

Your suggestion is much appreciated.

Bluebell, Thank you. I feel 'warm and fuzzy'. In fact, in my meditation, our brothers have indicated to me that I have a high capacity for channeling due to my abundance of Love. That is what started me on this mission. So I would humbly say that your statement has much truth.

Thank you both
Can you channel Orion's group people? Or are they uncooperative if you want to talk to them.
(01-11-2015, 11:23 AM)jody Wrote: [ -> ]I appreciate the well wishes from you all. I have definitely thought much about the greetings of STS entities. I have felt such greetings in my meditations. I have developed a system for such greetings. The STS entity will often leave as I offer it my love. I do assure them that if they stay with me, the power of my Love will guide them to unity with the One Creator. My desire is to sincerely help these entities achieve their true positive nature. The greetings cease afterward. any further ideas are welcome but, in my humble opinion, one should not fear these greetings, for fear is the ally of the STS being. Fear will compound. I instead view it as an opportunity to help a confused brother and I have confidence in the power an purity of my Love.

It seems like you're beginning to be a teacher already Jody.

I know we're talking about love and light towards these entities but that's a stupid question Miniyatur. I know the answer to your question but am choosing not to answer it. No offense though. It's covered in the Law of One.
(01-11-2015, 07:51 PM)Phoenix Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-11-2015, 11:23 AM)jody Wrote: [ -> ]I appreciate the well wishes from you all. I have definitely thought much about the greetings of STS entities. I have felt such greetings in my meditations. I have developed a system for such greetings. The STS entity will often leave as I offer it my love. I do assure them that if they stay with me, the power of my Love will guide them to unity with the One Creator. My desire is to sincerely help these entities achieve their true positive nature. The greetings cease afterward. any further ideas are welcome but, in my humble opinion, one should not fear these greetings, for fear is the ally of the STS being. Fear will compound. I instead view it as an opportunity to help a confused brother and I have confidence in the power an purity of my Love.

It seems like you're beginning to be a teacher already Jody.

I know we're talking about love and light towards these entities but that's a stupid question Miniyatur. I know the answer to your question but am choosing not to answer it. No offense though. It's covered in the Law of One.

I see no point in channeling a positive entity because they won't bring insights my higher self doesn't already hold. On the other hand negative entities hold visions I have a harder time understanding, we are wandering because there are things we did not understand and thus I am seeking further than what I've already been. I have a feeling 7D would be neither positive nor negative, it is probably the density where you loose polarity and thus I feel a meaning in understanding negative entities.

Ra only said to gauge what they say to not be mislead, not that talking to them is bad in itself. Negative entities are just people, what's wrong with talking to people? BigSmile  What I fear is that they may not answer or want to answer when it could be mutually beneficial. I guess I could try to channel an entity which used to be negative but poralised positively in 6D. Maybe such an entity could bring insights and be cooperative.

It's not like negative entities are evil, they simly provide a different kind of catalyst which may in turn bear more fruits than simple harmony. Also positive entities use what the negative ones do to help growth. The earth may seem like a really bad place but in the end it may be a great planet for growth. Perpetual spiritual childhood simply makes that when people reaches 4D they have more much experiences to learn from and much more perspectives. Pain is a blessing in disguise you may say, for without pain there would be no Love.

All is one, as much the positive entity as the negative ones. Different perspectives bring no harm, they help understand duality.

---

I'll add this quote of Ra I just found on anagogy's page and represents what I've been trying to express, which is that there is no such thing as polarity since all is one and which is why I feel the need to channel negative entities, to better understand Oneness.

Quote:The Law of One, though beyond the limitations of name, as you call vibratory sound complexes, may be approximated by stating that all things are one, that there is no polarity, no right or wrong, no disharmony, but only identity. All is one, and that one is love/light, light/love, the Infinite Creator.
Hey. Well good luck with that.

One of the moderators tried channeling a negative 4D, and then started having them come to him in the guise of sexual fantasies. That sounds a bit weird, but if it goes wrong, at least the people here will believe you Smile.

I'm sure you'll be fine.
(01-11-2015, 08:03 PM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]I see no point in channeling a positive entity because they won't bring insights my higher self doesn't already hold. On the other hand negative entities hold visions I have a harder time understanding, we are wandering because there are things we did not understand and thus I am seeking further than what I've already been. I have a feeling 7D would be neither positive nor negative, it is probably the density where you loose polarity and thus I feel a meaning in understanding negative entities.

Ra only said to gauge what they say to not be mislead, not that talking to them is bad in itself. Negative entities are just people, what's wrong with talking to people? BigSmile  What I fear is that they may not answer or want to answer when it could be mutually beneficial. I guess I could try to channel an entity which used to be negative but poralised positively in 6D. Maybe such an entity could bring insights and be cooperative.

It's not like negative entities are evil, they simly provide a different kind of catalyst which may in turn bear more fruits than simple harmony. Also positive entities use what the negative ones do to help growth. The earth may seem like a really bad place but in the end it may be a great planet for growth. Perpetual spiritual childhood simply makes that when people reaches 4D they have more much experiences to learn from and much more perspectives. Pain is a blessing in disguise you may say, for without pain there would be no Love.

All is one, as much the positive entity as the negative ones. Different perspectives bring no harm, they help understand duality.

---

I'll add this quote of Ra I just found on anagogy's page and represents what I've been trying to express, which is that there is no such thing as polarity since all is one and which is why I feel the need to channel negative entities, to better understand Oneness.

Quote:The Law of One, though beyond the limitations of name, as you call vibratory sound complexes, may be approximated by stating that all things are one, that there is no polarity, no right or wrong, no disharmony, but only identity. All is one, and that one is love/light, light/love, the Infinite Creator.

Maybe you ought to study existing channeled material from negative entities first before trying to call them. 
(01-11-2015, 01:53 PM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]Can you channel Orion's group people? Or are they uncooperative if you want to talk to them.

"Orions group people?".

For goodness sake do not call them "people".
They hate that.
Do you understand what personality is?
(01-12-2015, 01:09 AM)Learner Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe you ought to study existing channeled material from negative entities first before trying to call them. 

That's a good idea, I've read something called "Confessions from an elite family insider" which was in the form of question & answer on some forum. This is what lead me to the Ra material as someone compared the material to what he was saying. The insider said the Ra material was 85% accurate and I still wonder which 15% he was reffering to as inaccurate, my guess would be how negative entities are portrayed. I'll do my reasearch, as of now my contacts with negative entities where always to hinder my spiritual growth but I've reached a point I simply notice them and they hold no power over me, so I doubt I could get constructive results.
(01-12-2015, 02:54 AM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-12-2015, 01:09 AM)Learner Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe you ought to study existing channeled material from negative entities first before trying to call them. 

That's a good idea, I've read something called "Confessions from an elite family insider" which was in the form of question & answer on some forum. This is what lead me to the Ra material as someone compared the material to what he was saying. The insider said the Ra material was 85% accurate and I still wonder which 15% he was reffering to as inaccurate, my guess would be how negative entities are portrayed. I'll do my reasearch, as of now my contacts with negative entities where always to hinder my spiritual growth but I've reached a point I simply notice them and they hold no power over me, so I doubt I could get constructive results.

"He" is a she.
How do you know that Ashim?
(01-12-2015, 03:20 AM) pid=\168959' Wrote:"He" is a she.

How do you know? I'm very interested in that document. 
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/archiv...gue_hh.pdf

I believe this is the document Minyatur is referring to.  I was lead to the Ra material after reading this document myself.  
Pages: 1 2