Bring4th

Full Version: Time/Space and the inner planes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have  a question regarding time/space and the inner planes. At first i thought they were the same thing. Times/space being 3 dimensional time or a parallel experience to our space/time giving an entity the opportunity to review and heal life experiences with the help of guides/higher self and then program further incarnation. Ra calls times/space the metaphysical plane which is a term i think is very well phrased as it relates well with physical existence. Ra speaks of reaching the light speed and the atom moving across this boarder into what they call time/space, this can be seen i believe in quantum physics as wave/particle duality. I have read many interesting new science articles on the idea of a parallel universe being create at the time of the big bang and so on. The physics of Dewey Larson probably sums it up the best. I also believe that this has technological applications as well which are the foundations of antigravity/free energy etc. However to keep this thread on track , the inner planes in my understanding might be something like a higher sub octave of 3rd density experience? Rather than something to review life experience in? 

Quote:17.38 Questioner: Well, does each… does… this is difficult. Our physical plane: Are there seven sub-planes to what we call our physical plane here?

Ra: I am Ra. You are correct. This is difficult to understand. There are an infinite number of planes. In your particular space/time continuum distortion there are seven sub-planes of mind/body/spirit complexes. You will discover the vibrational nature of these seven planes as you pass through your experiential distortions, meeting other-selves of the various levels which correspond to the energy influx centers of the physical vehicle.

The invisible, or inner, third-density planes are inhabited by those who are not of body complex natures such as yours; that is, they do not collect about their spirit/mind complexes a chemical body. Nevertheless these entities are divided in what you may call an artificial dream within a dream into various levels. In the upper levels, desire to communicate knowledge back down to the outer planes of existence becomes less, due to the intensive learn/teaching which occurs upon these levels.

Looking at the above quote it seems to sum up my question basically. That time/space can be seem as the metaphysical plane and the inner planes are a higher suboctave of 3rd density experience that are nonphysical but have yet to reach the state of 4th density. What do you lovely people think?

Having looked a little more i found this quote ,

Quote:21.7 Questioner: Were there any of these entities then incarnated in second density before the 75,000-year cycle?

Ra: I am Ra. This is incorrect. These particular entities were incarnate in time/space third density, that is, the so-called inner planes, undergoing the process of healing and approaching realization of their action.

This would suggest that time/space and the inner planes are in fact the samething. Perhaps they are different layers from the processing of healing/preparing for space/time incarnation and higher levels for work beyond the physical and into 4th density and beyond? 
My understanding is that every single density exists in all the rays.  These rays are the subdensities.  The subdensities just mirror the regular densities.  What "density level" means is it has a particular ray as it's "base of perspective".  

So, as an example: as a 3rd density being, we can interact with all the rays from red all the way to violet.  But as a "3rd density" being, we will see all those rays through the lens of yellow, because the base of 3rd density is yellow ray.  So you can still interact with the rays of 2nd density, 1st density, 4th density, and so on, but you will see them through the lens of yellow until you transcend 3rd density as the base for your consciousness.

So you have your south pole of vibrations (red ray) and your north pole of vibrations (violet ray).  The more you go down to the bottom of this pole the more tangible/physical things become.  The more you go towards the top of this vibrational continuum the more intangible/nonphysical things become.  So the red subdensity of yellow ray, is that portion of yellow ray 3rd density, which overlaps with red ray 1st density.  This is what you call "physical 3rd density".  Any yellow subdensity ray above subdensity red will be more and more "inner plane" or "nonphysical".  So the orange ray subdensity of 3rd density is "lower astral 3rd density".  The next one is "middle astral 3rd density".  The next one is "higher astral 3rd density".

So if you go to the next density, which has green ray as its base of consciousness, same thing applies.  The red ray subdensity is physical 4th density, next one is lower astral 4th density, the next one is middle astral 4th density, and so on. 

I made this simple chart a while back to explain this in another thread.  Perhaps it will help:

[Image: subdensities2.png]
That's a nice diagram you got going. I perhaps would further add that one only needs to reach the 4th subdensity of 3rd density, which is 3rd density true green in order to progress to 4th density true Red and in 4th density perhaps it will be the need to reach true blue ray subdensity in order to progress to 5th density and like wise progressing to 7th. Thus it would suggest that one can work on 3rd density blue/Indigo/Violet Ray activation in the experience of 4th density, if they haven't yet fully activated and balanced.
It can be helpful to think space/time and time/space as two poles/extremes, and different compositions/planes in between. At one extreme, entities live lifes by incarnating inside the bodies. At the other extreme, entities are bound by the space and free with respect to time. However, there are still regions in between, that is the transition is not abrupt but gradual.

Inner planes might be the places/dimensions that are closer to time/space but can still provide some mobility with respect to space; so that entities can still interact each other. Ra call those regions as astral planes.

The spirit/mind complexes inhabiting invisible/inner planes of the earth, might be agharta and shambala entitites. Those might be either the leftovers/residuals of maldek fear-knot, or ancient buddhist/hinduists who might had begun to explore and trapped within astral planes. However, one should also bear in mind that a human spirit is called as mind/body/spirit complex, and there are entities named as angels.

Quote:Ra: ..There are an infinite number of planes. In your particular space/time continuum distortion there are seven sub-planes of mind/body/spirit complexes. You will discover the vibrational nature of these seven planes as you pass through your experiential distortions, meeting other-selves of the various levels which correspond to the energy influx centers of the physical vehicle..

What is described in above quote is, in my opinion, related to different levels characterised by chakras, or by maslow's hierarchy of needs: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maslow%27s...y_of_needs
(01-10-2015, 01:42 PM)Matt1 Wrote: [ -> ]That's a nice diagram you got going. I perhaps would further add that one only needs to reach the 4th subdensity of 3rd density, which is 3rd density true green in order to progress to 4th density true Red and in 4th density perhaps it will be the need to reach true blue ray subdensity in order to progress to 5th density and like wise progressing to 7th. Thus it would suggest that one can work on 3rd density blue/Indigo/Violet Ray activation in the experience of 4th density, if they haven't yet fully activated and balanced.

I agree completely.  The kundalini is raised higher and higher in each density, which signals the readiness for graduation into the next density.  The 3rd density subdensities vibrate in sympathy with their true color ray/density counterparts.
(01-10-2015, 02:17 PM)dreamliner Wrote: [ -> ]It can be helpful to think space/time and time/space as two poles/extremes, and different compositions/planes in between. At one extreme, entities live lifes by incarnating inside the bodies. At the other extreme, entities are bound by the space and free with respect to time. However, there are still regions in between, that is the transition is not abrupt but gradual.

Inner planes might be the places/dimensions that are closer to time/space but can still provide some mobility with respect to space; so that entities can still interact each other. Ra call those regions as astral planes.

The spirit/mind complexes inhabiting invisible/inner planes of the earth, might be agharta and shambala entitites. Those might be either the leftovers/residuals of maldek fear-knot, or ancient buddhist/hinduists who might had begun to explore and trapped within astral planes. However, one should also bear in mind that a human spirit is called as mind/body/spirit complex, and there are entities named as angels.
I also agree with these points as well.  Pure time/space is violet ray, and pure space/time is red ray.  All the rays inbetween are posessed of varying ratios of space to time, which determines where they fall on the physical/nonphysical spectrum.