Bring4th

Full Version: Thankful to this forum.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just wanted to say a thankyou to this forum. I feel that I am in touch with a 'god' like part of myself when I come here. And having lots of seekers who have got themselves to the level of this material is really cool.

Unbound

It really is our special little place in the cloud.

tsh

Just being here kind of calms me down.
Here I have my curiosity taken care of.
I love you all.
I love that we can all discuss things at a very pure spiritual level here, it is something i haven't seen else where on the internet.
how i (presently) feel about this forum:

My wife hates this site. Says the windmills make her want to throw.

I don't always get to participate in discussion here as much as I would like - mod stuff always comes first, and sometimes my plate gets so full that I don't have any time to participate further. But I wish it weren't so, as everyone here is so beautiful and unique, the discussions thought-provoking and meaningful, and often fun. Even still, if I don't get to post much, I have the honor of reading what you wonderful people share here, and I am always inspired by the beauty of the people here. Bring4th satisfies a bit of my human desire for a "home," and I know that everyone here shares a part of my soul in the Law of One philosophy and love we have all come here to share.

Thanks for being here everyone  BigSmile