Bring4th

Full Version: 5D Individual or Social Memory Complex
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
In 5D it is said you can choose to progress as an individual, or as a social memory complex.
Wouldn't being part of a social memory complex yield faster spiritual progression?

What's the benefit of going through 5D as an individual?

If you start life as an individual, can you choose to join a social memory complex during your life?
Or do you need to be born into the complex?

If 5D is really magic, then I can see the desire to go at it alone. I'm an introvert by nature.
I am starting to think i am a 5th density wanderer although i cant be sure.
(01-15-2015, 04:20 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]In 5D it is said you can choose to progress as an individual, or as a social memory complex.
Wouldn't being part of a social memory complex yield faster spiritual progression?

What's the benefit of going through 5D as an individual?

If you start life as an individual, can you choose to join a social memory complex during your life?
Or do you need to be born into the complex?

If 5D is really magic, then I can see the desire to go at it alone. I'm an introvert by nature.

I could be completely wrong, but my intuition is that it is mainly STS souls that end up going the lone ranger route.  As Ra says, there are very few 5D Orion negatives, because they no longer perceive any virtue in other selves.  So when they leave the Orion Empire, do they then join another complex?  

My feeling is no.  

They explore Selfhood the absolute max state of absorption as a powerful 5D being of darkness.
Boy I'm not a degenerate being of darkness, so I'd probably choose to proceed in 5D as a social memory complex. I didn't realize the individual route was for STS.
i think i'm from 5th too.

the individual route is not just for STS.
(01-16-2015, 10:56 AM)Bluebell Wrote: [ -> ]i think i'm from 5th too.

the individual route is not just for STS.

But it's a longer progression, is it not? I think a complex is faster, though still millions of years, because everyone balances each other's distortions. They compliment one another. Plus I still believe there is plenty of love in 5D.
is it STS to take ur time? is God not infinite & large enough to bend convention?
(01-16-2015, 10:48 AM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Boy I'm not a degenerate being of darkness, so I'd probably choose to proceed in 5D as a social memory complex. I didn't realize the individual route was for STS.

I wasn't suggesting you were.  And perhaps progression alone is for STO as well.  I guess we'll have to wait and see.
(01-16-2015, 11:34 AM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-16-2015, 10:48 AM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Boy I'm not a degenerate being of darkness, so I'd probably choose to proceed in 5D as a social memory complex. I didn't realize the individual route was for STS.

I wasn't suggesting you were.  And perhaps progression alone is for STO as well.  I guess we'll have to wait and see.

I was using a phrase from Bolt, where he called the cat a "degenerate being of darkness". I thought it was funny.
Should have used a smiley.
(01-16-2015, 11:28 AM)Bluebell Wrote: [ -> ]is it STS to take ur time? is God not infinite & large enough to bend convention?

It must be solid gold to be able to tap into the wisdom of a whole social memory complex, rather than trying to figure stuff out on your own. A complex also has a whole lot more power together to do things. I don't like being alone.

I don't think it's STS to take your time.
i rebel against group think.
(01-16-2015, 12:44 PM)Bluebell Wrote: [ -> ]i rebel against group think.

Makes it hard to choose. I think I love the love of 4D more than the wisdom of 5D. But 5D being such a free density calls me.
I wonder how much freedom there is in 6D.
there's still love in 5D, it's just not a lesson
i think maybe my abandonment&self worth issues make me recoil around group stuff. 3D groups shun&bully people like me. it's better to just learn to be alone & create ur own amusement.
5D is magic, so you can create cartoon characters to entertian you. Might be hard if the social memory complex didn't want me doing that. There's probably rules as to being part of one. But you get to build pyramids and stuff.
if they won't let u, we can start our own & create everything we like!
Ah to be able to fly and breathe underwater. I wonder what everything looks like if it's an extremely white realm.
snowy. like north pole.
Part of being a social memory complex is being accepting of everyone's desires. Everyone would accept if you created cartoon world to play in. But you would also have to accept the things that other people want to do, even if you don't like or agree with them.

That's why 4D is about learning acceptance and compassion, so that we can group together and become bigger and better together, but everyone still gets to do their own thing w/o any judgement or ridicule.
Will there be no crime in 4D and 5D positive?

I like how you put it Jade.
I can see how a social memory complex in 5D gives you greater power of creation. You also have more wisdom backing up your creations. I think the purpose of Creation is to create.
(01-15-2015, 04:59 PM)Matt1 Wrote: [ -> ]I am starting to think i am a 5th density wanderer although i cant be sure.

I resonate with 5D as well. I don't have the fine-tuned intuition of a 6D wanderer.
My wisdom isn't really honed. But I have plenty of love.
I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that I think crime is probably a 3rd density thing... but I really don't know.