Bring4th

Full Version: How to Get Your Kids to Eat More Fruits and Veggies
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
this is for parents with toddlers

http://www.onegreenplanet.org/vegan-food...nd-veggies

take care

ps: so sorry if irrelevant. just wanted to share a thing with ya
I like fruit smoothies, but they are so expensive at work.
(01-15-2015, 08:08 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I like fruit smoothies, but they are so expensive at work.

i just recently got one of those nice food processors where u blend the things in the drinking cup...it's made my life so much better. before i had it i would just cram a handful of raw spinach in my mouth for breakfast every morning & choke it down w/o any dressing most of the time but now i just throw it in my blender cup along with a banana & cantaloupe & honeydew & mango & pineapple...& sometimes broccoli & carrot & celery...depends on what's in stock really...always a banana, though. plus 4 ice cubes & it always tastes so good like a really good smoothie. the banana overpowers everything & gives it a nice texture
Isis, can you post a picture of what your processor looks like. I'm thinking it's a hand-held unit, with a blade at the bottom.
It sounds like a Magic Bullet. I used one of those for a while, but it eventually wore out. When we went to replace it, for the same price they had a Ninja that is a food processor AND a blender that has been surprisingly durable for how often we use it and for $50.