Bring4th

Full Version: Contact with Intelligent Infinity
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I agree with you tam, but from my experience, there is definitely an physical/energetic side of it. Energy pouring in, and when you get really close it felt like a sun over my head. With a hole(type feeling) In my aura/skull with a direct "link" of energy coming through. Really astounding stuff. Truly magical/mystical.
(02-05-2018, 02:42 PM)Cobrien Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-02-2018, 12:33 AM)colinrobertson Wrote: [ -> ]Dissecting light fragments to the code of function that the wave performs is a way to reach intelligent infinity. Think of a pyramid dividing the visible spectrum of all colors from one ray of white light. Each ray that comes from the sun is its own entity which sends its own code and function on what to do when it interacts with matter. The intelligent infinity can be traced through these "light ray entities" and can be broken down into binary code for their purpose.

Sometimes it's easier to simple say something is profound rather than offer muddied and unclear discourse.

It was perfectly clear to me in fact I know the number representing the frequency of light I embody(binary code in colins word) and have for several years.
I greatly enjoyed hearing someone else say it so I think this is a case of some posts are intended for some and not necessarily going to be useful to all.
(06-23-2018, 02:06 PM)Glow Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-02-2018, 12:33 AM)colinrobertson Wrote: [ -> ]Dissecting light fragments to the code of function that the wave performs is a way to reach intelligent infinity. Think of a pyramid dividing the visible spectrum of all colors from one ray of white light. Each ray that comes from the sun is its own entity which sends its own code and function on what to do when it interacts with matter. The intelligent infinity can be traced through these "light ray entities" and can be broken down into binary code for their purpose.

Sometimes it's easier to simple say something is profound rather than offer muddied and unclear discourse.

It was perfectly clear to me in fact I know the number representing the frequency of light I embody(binary code in colins word) and have for several years.
I greatly enjoyed hearing someone else say it so I think this is a case of some posts are intended for some and not necessarily going to be useful to all.

Well now that's a polite jab at the end. Try offering such an explanation to a scientist. 'New age' pseudo-science is prolific and unchallenged, case in point.

I have little interest in this forum. Admittly, I fell into the New Age jargon and concepts. Flismy explanations don't cut it for me anymore.
removed
(06-27-2018, 01:10 PM)Cobrien Wrote: [ -> ]

Well now that's a polite jab at the end. Try offering such an explanation to a scientist. 'New age' pseudo-science is prolific and unchallenged, case in point.

I have little interest in this forum. Admittly, I fell into the New Age jargon and concepts. Flismy explanations don't cut it for me anymore.

Spirituality/new age is rightly criticized for being unchallenged and fluffy, but I think the scientist perspective doesn't appreciate that cognition turns on language and grammar, and for new or rare studied concepts, a new type of language is needed. 

For example, you can't really explain complicated mathematical concepts with the alphabet - you need the numerical system. On the other hand, you can't really explain a Shakespearean play using numbers, because the numerical system was not designed to describe emotions (barring using a mapping of the numerical system to the alphabet, but that's still relying on the alphabet at its core).

You kind of see this issue when our language tries to describe thoroughly studied concepts which are closer to spirituality: How do you do describe romantic love to someone who has never experienced it? And romantic love is a commonly contemplated subject over our history. This issue becomes magnified when you start talking about concepts that are seldom widely considered from a historical perspective, such as unity or oneness, so some problems in explanation in these areas is to be expected.
Can you touch intelligent infinity just a little and then have it go away?

I have felt immense joy and expansive bliss before that lasted like 10 seconds.

I wonder if that was touching on intelligent infinity for a moment.

You miss understand me. If you reread it there isn't a jab unless you put it there as you read it. No jab was intended. That was me just saying exactly what I said. The post likely wasn't intended for you but it really was something I appreciated. I think that happens a lot in life we dismiss someones comment as unimportant or not useful but you never know the person right beside you might have found it extremely helpful.
(06-27-2018, 04:28 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]Can you touch intelligent infinity just a little and then have it go away?

I have felt immense joy and expansive bliss before that lasted like 10 seconds.

I wonder if that was touching on intelligent infinity for a moment.

Definitely. The door opens but then we have to help keep the door open, minute by minute. Or get better at opening it when we can.
Heart
Though when feeling it, the bliss can become so intense we can't even handle it.
I was like "whoa, this is amazing" but it just kept building until I unconsciously shut it off.
(06-27-2018, 04:17 PM)xise Wrote: [ -> ]Spirituality/new age is rightly criticized for being unchallenged and fluffy, but I think the scientist perspective doesn't appreciate that cognition turns on language and grammar, and for new or rare studied concepts, a new type of language is needed. 

Mysticism used symbolic language.
(06-27-2018, 04:17 PM)xise Wrote: [ -> ]

Spirituality/new age is rightly criticized for being unchallenged and fluffy, but I think the scientist perspective doesn't appreciate that cognition turns on language and grammar, and for new or rare studied concepts, a new type of language is needed. 

For example, you can't really explain complicated mathematical concepts with the alphabet - you need the numerical system. On the other hand, you can't really explain a Shakespearean play using numbers, because the numerical system was not designed to describe emotions (barring using a mapping of the numerical system to the alphabet, but that's still relying on the alphabet at its core).

You kind of see this issue when our language tries to describe thoroughly studied concepts which are closer to spirituality: How do you do describe romantic love to someone who has never experienced it? And romantic love is a commonly contemplated subject over our history. This issue becomes magnified when you start talking about concepts that are seldom widely considered from a historical perspective, such as unity or oneness, so some problems in explanation in these areas is to be expected.

The problem with your analogy is alphabetic symbols are used in math with rigorous and concise meaning. Language is a reference to communicate. Common meaning is necessary to be understood in a reliable way.

Colinrobertson is word-bating, saying something he barely understands in a tangled and confused way. 

If you can't really explain something, why bother to? Obviously, you can only explain/know what you have attained. In Kabbalah, this is demonstrated by how you utilize the langauge of roots and branches. There's no point talking, in this respect. (Atzmuto)
(06-28-2018, 10:44 PM)Cobrien Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-27-2018, 04:17 PM)xise Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-05-2018, 02:42 PM)Cobrien Wrote: [ -> ]Sometimes it's easier to simple say something is profound rather than offer muddied and unclear discourse.

The problem with your analogy is alphabetic symbols are used in math with rigorous and concise meaning. Language is a reference to communicate. Common meaning is necessary to be understood in a reliable way.

Colinrobertson is word-bating, saying something he barely understands in a tangled and confused way. 

If you can't really explain something, why bother to? Obviously, you can only explain/know what you have attained. In Kabbalah, this is demonstrated by how you utilize the langauge of roots and branches. There's no point talking, in this respect. (Atzmuto)

Hi Cobrien, I wonder why we are getting you agitated? I think it is possible that since you misinterpreted my intentions with my post you may be doing the same with Colin's too. Though I of course do not know him so cannot state exactly what his intentions are.
He may not even return to the forum so maybe it isn't a discussion worth having, I don't know.

Still I think it is a stretch to assume he is saying something he didn't understand. I am having more and more issues with language as I tune in more to the energy that doesn't use words. If he is doing the same it might be why his use of words made perfect sense to me but you found an issue. It was more the energy behind the words I understood perhaps. Anyways I just wanted to comment as you still seem irked by us not meeting your expectations. Mostly this forum was designed as a place for wanderers to gather and connect.

If everyone had to communicate with perfect clarity or even agree on things the boards would be even quieter than they are.
We try our best in each moment but there really is a point to imperfect communication as that is actually all we can achieve with words. Telepathy we will do better.
don't wanna open a new thread, si i just use this one to ask the question:
anyone read in Ra/Q'uo contacts if entities in higher (4+..) densities are in constant contact with intelligent infinity?
(05-02-2021, 02:12 AM)flow Wrote: [ -> ]don't wanna open a new thread, si i just use this one to ask the question:
anyone read in Ra/Q'uo contacts if entities in higher (4+..) densities are in constant contact with intelligent infinity?

A more precise statement would be that in 4D+ there is constant contact with your entirety of Self — beyond time. Even in these higher densities then there is your Higher Self that could be of guidance, if requested wholeheartedly.

Beings at higher densities commune with intelligent infinity differently, according to their objectives. Like different perspectives of a prism, they also diverge, much like human beings, in their methods to strive towards perfection.
The key to the gateway to intelligent infinity lies within the indigo-ray energy center.

15.12 “The next center is the pineal or indigo-ray center. Those blocked in this center may experience a lessening of the influx of intelligent energy due to manifestations which appear as unworthiness. This is that of which you spoke. As you can see, this is but one of many distortions due to the several points of energy influx into the mind/body/spirit complex. The indigo-ray balancing is quite central to the type of work which revolves about the spirit complex, which has its influx then into the transformation or transmutation of third density to fourth density, it being the energy center receiving the least-distorted outpourings of love/light from intelligent energy and having also the potential for the key to the gateway of intelligent infinity.”

39.10 “The indigo ray, though precious, is that ray worked upon only by the adept, as you would call it. It is the gateway to intelligent infinity bringing intelligent energy through. This is the energy center worked upon in those teachings considered inner, hidden, and occult, for this ray is that which is infinite in its possibilities. As you are aware, those who heal, teach, and work for the Creator in any way which may be seen to be both radiant and balanced are those activities which are indigo ray.”

How do you activate the indigo ray center and be able to bring through intelligent infinity?

The indigo ray is activated by the adept and is opened only through considerable discipline and practice largely having to do with acceptance of self, not only as the polarized and balanced self but as the Creator, as an entity of infinite worth. This will begin to activate the indigo ray.

However, it is possible to temporarily and randomly open the gateway to intelligent infinity ( albeit in a less controlled and predictable way) through the use of certain chemical substances such as LSD, DMT, Psilocybin, etc. these substances activate the indigo ray center or pineal gland. This is often why people feel that they are helpful for depression because it alleviates the distortion of “unworthiness” which is what blocks the indigo ray center. They can be a great tool when used by the adept for healing of self and other-selves and/or working with the Law of One.

6.1 “The healing ability, like all other, what this instrument would call paranormal abilities, is effected by the opening of a pathway or shuttle into intelligent infinity. There are many upon your plane who have a random hole or gateway in their spirit energy field, sometimes created by the ingestion of chemicals such as, what this instrument would call LSD, who are able, randomly and without control, to tap into energy sources. They may or may not be entities who wish to serve. The purpose of carefully and consciously opening this channel is to serve in a more dependable way, in a more commonplace or usual way, as seen by the distortion complex of the healer. To others there may appear to be miracles. To the one who has carefully opened the door to intelligent infinity this is ordinary; this is commonplace; this is as it should be. The life experience becomes somewhat transformed and the great work goes on.”
Pages: 1 2