Bring4th

Full Version: How much good can one do alone?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When I am not in groups in prayer or meditation, how much good can I do for the planet energetically? And all its people?

Is it not better to be part of a group that works together?

If I do not have a group, what can I do for the planet alone? And is it effective?

What about magick? Do I use magick when I meditate?
You are part of a group, here. Smile And there is a collective consciousness and intent here.

You have very loving energy. I'm sure you are making a big difference in the world. 
We as humans have the spark of the God Head as we are all the creator that is in us through the microcosm, thus we can individually serve as much as the macrocosm of the creator. How we distort this is our dream to play and play we shall.

Shawnna

Each choice we make, while on the surface, may seem an individual choice, the truth is that every individual choice ultimately comes together to reflect the society and culture we live in.

For example, if every single one made a conscious decision to NOT support the blood-sucking-vampire-on-the-neck-of-humanity Wall Street financial institutions, we could dramatically alter the USA.  The choice to avoid banking, in any way, with these vampires can be done, but most won't go to the effort.  The individual choice of where to bank has dramatic consequences for the whole.

I'm sure there are many other examples of an "individual choice" impacting the whole.  

Thus, my seemingly solitude life is filled with choices that can either move humanity forward, or not.  Smile
didn't the Ra say something like 1 person can move a mountain? a mountain is a lot
What prevents me from doing more good and taking action is fear of the unknown.
(01-18-2015, 05:48 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]What prevents me from doing more good and taking action is fear of the unknown.

laziness might have something to do with it too - but don't feel bad; i think laziness is something all animals seem to have - some more than others. unexplainable, intense, lack of desire to reach anywhere near our potential - maybe not "unexplainable". maybe it's a type of subconscious rebellion demonstration bc we're (subconsciously) angry we're seemingly stuck in a reality w/o getting to be %100 certain of why
Deep down I'm probably angry for being here and not able to tap into 100% of my potential. What with limited brain capacity.
John Denver did a lot as one man.

This song inspires me. It's a sweet, sweet dream.

(01-18-2015, 01:07 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]When I am not in groups in prayer or meditation, how much good can I do for the planet energetically? And all its people?

If I do not have a group, what can I do for the planet alone? And is it effective?

The most helpful thing you can do is see beyond separation.  Disharmony and suffering are results of believing in separation.  To heal them, you need only correct the delusion, which makes you hallucinate that your perspective is separate from all other perspectives.  

When you no longer believe yourself to be a separate cog in the engine of life, everything you do will be of benefit to the planet.  

When you are one with something, you cannot act in opposition to it.
(01-18-2015, 07:17 PM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]The most helpful thing you can do is see beyond separation.  Disharmony and suffering are results of believing in separation.  To heal them, you need only correct the delusion, which makes you hallucinate that your perspective is separate from all other perspectives.  

When you no longer believe yourself to be a separate cog in the engine of life, everything you do will be of benefit to the planet.  

Then everything will inspire me.
I like to be moved to tears.

(01-18-2015, 07:17 PM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-18-2015, 01:07 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]When I am not in groups in prayer or meditation, how much good can I do for the planet energetically? And all its people?

The most helpful thing you can do is see beyond separation.  Disharmony and suffering are results of believing in separation.  To heal them, you need only correct the delusion, which makes you hallucinate that your perspective is separate from all other perspectives.  

This response was totally paradigm shifting for me. Something I needed to hear. Now I seek unity/oneness.