Bring4th

Full Version: Gaze within a mirror. See the Creator.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Watch this video then read below
http://youtu.be/OWnC9tSA3iA

Do you get it? or is it just me? The camera is the self, the monitor is the mirror, the monitor projects what the self sees, an infinite feedback, and infinite self. When you see other-selves, you see the self, you see the Creator, the One Infinite Creator. Would you think this is a valid analogy?
I get it! Thx for sharing.
This had quite a profound effect on me this morning before I went to work. I usually read the daily Q'uote before leaving home to help ready my attitude and my eye was caught by this post.

Approximately 2 thirds in the camera man waves his hand in front of the lens and this creates a circle within a circle at the centre of the monitor screen. It reminded me of this quote from Ra.

Quote:24.10 Questioner: Could you state some of those after making the instrument cough, please?

Ra: [Cough.] I am Ra. This is information which you may discover. However, we will briefly point the way by indicating the so-called wheel within a wheel and the cherubim with sleepless eye.
Straight away I interpreted the "wheel within a wheel" as a circle within a circle. Then I thought of microcosm within the macrocosm and an all seeing, all knowing awareness at the centre. The green ray energy centre is at the centre of our 7 centred energy body, the Heart...
BINGO! What a fine metaphysical breakfast I had this morning!
Many thanks Nowheretoday  Heart
Ha, I love it. As a teen I used to play with this -- I called it digital feedback -- for hours. Haven't thought of it in a long time.

It's a great example of the fractal-based nature of our world, and how if you "look inside" to try to see the bigger picture, the underlying beauty and harmony of our world emerges. So much of our lives are spent only seeing the surface layer, and not appreciating this aspect.

I think your analogy definitely works! Thanks for sharing.
Mirrors.. gotta love them, to me they are windows on myself and thus on the Creator
(01-20-2015, 02:15 AM)Nowheretoday Wrote: [ -> ]Watch this video then read below
http://youtu.be/OWnC9tSA3iA

Do you get it? or is it just me? The camera is the self, the monitor is the mirror, the monitor projects what the self sees, an infinite feedback, and infinite self. When you see other-selves, you see the self, you see the Creator, the One Infinite Creator. Would you think this is a valid analogy?

That's really neat.

Serves as a creative albeit limited illustration, perhaps, of the initial moment when infinity "became aware": when subject and object were first split. The subject looks into the object (which can only be a mirror, because there is only one, not two) and saw itself reflected, again and again, and again.

Though in the story of creation, intentional distortions/inventions/experiments were introduced in the subsequent generations of reflections to facilitate and enhance the experiment of free will.

Anywho I'm probably reaching. Thanks for sharing, Nowheretoday!
beautiful

if only i felt that way about the mirror Wink