Bring4th

Full Version: Hello everyone
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone! I am from Malaysia! and I am guessing like everyone here, that inner feeling of being out of place resonates within us. I have had this feeling for a long time already, I think ever since I was a small child, I am 30 years old now, and four years ago the Creator sent me a Guru that opened my eyes to the 'real' word, and the illusion I was living in. I have tried everyday since then to do my best to make my way out of it, at times I find myself falling into a well of darkness as I cant find people that can actually understand the things I am going through, even though if they are in the same meditation group.
I know we are all going through evolution, but that feeling of wanting to go home, or to be understood is so deep, it gets me real down at times. Intellectually though, I understand I am in an illusion, though I am mentally, or spiritually, still find it so difficult to break these fake walls.
I have not finished reading the Law of One yet, I have just started actually, if this was a few years ago I probably would have run away from this book, but my spirit within me is tingling with the sense that I am on the right path.

Anyhowwwwww, I just want to say hi. I guess I am a wanderer, I have to actually read the book to know where I stand, I am truly happy, to meet other people whose mentalities, spirits are vibrating on the same level, for today I do not feel so alone. Thank you!
welcome to the forums!
Hi Radical_New, Smile

I understand you completely when you say you feel very isolated at times. My awakening was a sudden one and happened over several weeks and at times it felt like I was caught up in an avalanche of myth busting snow balls. That was a little while ago now and  L/LResearch and Bring4th will always have a special place in my heart for greeting me after the flakes of truth consumed my being.

You have joined a group whose combined attributes involve loving, helpful, curious, mischievous, humorous, understanding, accepting, emotive, joyful, insightful, imaginative, generous, sensitive and probably the most common of all, spiritually conscious human beings.

There is the occasional dogmatic comment ( Blush ) and the occasional heated debate, but all catalyst can be seen as good catalyst in the quest for self knowledge! BigSmile  

Hang in there and ride it out, we may all be going at our own pace but we can still hold hands along the path of seeking and serving.

Welcome! Heart

Shawnna

*waves hello*

Welcome, Radical_New - you've come to the right place and will find many kindred spirits here. Heart
Welcome, Radical_New!

Many of us experience that puzzling gap between intellectual and experiential understanding. We "know" that all is one, all is a distortion of love, suffering is an illusion, etc., but nevertheless the pain and confusion are so real, immediate, and often times overwhelming.

Silence helps close that gap.

All is learned... or perhaps, unlearned, in the conscious experience of silence.

And meditation is a key tool for diving into that stillness and silence.

It has proven helpful on my own path, at least. Smile

Big hugs!
GLB
Hi! Can u tell me about Malaysia? Smile

I also knew from a young age I didn't belong... It's always great to find people who r on the same page.
Welcome.

It's great to have you on this forum. I hope you can find comfort in the beings here. There is much knowledge and Love here.
Welcome, Radical_New, to your newest best friends!
Hello, nice to meet you. I'm new as well and still browsing the forums for information before I further share my own information to ensure no overlaps.

Here's a quick video to give you a short overview. However, we all highly suggest you to finish reading the books as there in valuable information inside and will aid in the awakening process.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGEgM_FeLRY