Bring4th

Full Version: The crazy thing is...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just so happened across this "Law of One" after reading "Are You Seeking the Light or Just Dancing With the Dark", a free online book written by Peter W. Newton the other night.  One of the points he made was the fact that when you read something it may "resonate" with you and much of what he said did.  What little I have began to read of the LOO has also had the same affect and I am eager and anxious to explore this new avenue of information and community with you all.  I too have a story of "Awakening" I will in time share with you all but first wanted to say hello and feel this sight out a bit  Cool
Welcome to the forum.
Have fun exploring here, and welcome Smile

Shawnna

*waves hello*

Enjoy your time here - it's a wonderful group of people.

Smile
(01-23-2015, 11:31 AM)seekingtruthfromchaos Wrote: [ -> ]One of the points he made was the fact that when you read something it may "resonate" with you and much of what he said did.  

and we do resonate with different things at different stages of our seeking.

there are some things which we most likely know are true, and yet we can't vibrate or align with them fully, given our current state.

Much of seeking is coming to acknowledge that there are certain things that we accept, believe, and assume are core aspects of reality; and yet they are no more than assumptions we made as a child based on a difficult or traumatic experience.

Our life really is nothing more than our belief patterns made manifest.

The trick is - the things that are most stuck in our life, we don't recognise that it was caused by a belief pattern.