Bring4th

Full Version: Ra quote for discussion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Much of the Ra material is multi-faceted in its truth and commands repeated reading (at least by me) to better grasp the 'core' of the message.
There are some passages when Carla had a good impartial channel that really seem to flow.
This would be one of my most treasured moments from the huge body of work.

Quote:Questioner: For the general development of the reader of this book, could you state some of the practices or exercises to perform to produce an acceleration toward the Law of One?

Ra: I am Ra.

Exercise One. This is the most nearly centered and useable within your illusion complex. The moment contains love. That is the lesson/goal of this illusion or density. The exercise is to consciously see that love in awareness and understanding distortions. The first attempt is the cornerstone. Upon this choosing rests the remainder of the life-experience of an entity. The second seeking of love within the moment begins the addition. The third seeking empowers the second, the fourth powering or doubling the third. As with the previous type of empowerment, there will be some loss of power due to flaws within the seeking in the distortion of insincerity. However, the conscious statement of self to self of the desire to seek love is so central an act of will that, as before, the loss of power due to this friction is inconsequential.

Exercise Two. The universe is one being. When a mind/body/spirit complex views another mind/body/spirit complex, see the Creator. This is an helpful exercise.

Exercise Three. Gaze within a mirror. See the Creator.

Exercise Four. Gaze at the creation which lies about the mind/body/spirit complex of each entity. See the Creator.

The foundation or prerequisite of these exercises is a predilection towards what may be called meditation, contemplation, or prayer. With this attitude, these exercises can be processed. Without it, the data will not sink down into the roots of the tree of mind, thus enabling and ennobling the body and touching the spirit.
Hello and good quote Ashim.

Becoming enlightened often seems like a very personal goal and then quotes like this one remind us that the doubling effect makes the seeking so much more powerfull that groupwork is fundamental.

Not being part of any church or group situation and the depth of the material has made groupseeking difficult. This I strive to change with the discovery of this site and the friends to meet/knowledge to gain herein. Meditation and contemplation of the creator in all is a constant challenge and hopefully it gets more automatic as it soaks into the roots of the mind. It sure seems to take alot to unlearn the vast distortions programmed early in life. We are one with all things and are faced with constant opportunity for reflection.

Thank you for the reminder of this sentence I could ponder this all day.

(However, the conscious statement of self to self of the desire to seek love is so central an act of will that, as before, the loss of power due to this friction is inconsequential.)
(03-17-2010, 05:37 AM)Ashim Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:Ra: I am Ra.

Exercise Two. The universe is one being.

When a mind/body/spirit complex views another mind/body/spirit complex, see the Creator.

This is an helpful exercise.

I am still learning this one.
Yeah plenum, that one is very difficult sometimes.
Indeed, it is not easy living outside oneself like that. But I eventually get that quote into my conscious mind during the day and then I can but smile to the people I pass on the street Smile
I spent quite some time today and much verbal gymnastic trying to explain a concept that Ra summed up in a few simple words.
Must be that synchronicity thing.

"The principle behind any ritual of the white magical nature is to so configure the stimuli which reach down into the trunk of mind that this arrangement causes the generation of disciplined and purified emotion or love which then may be both protection and the key to the gateway to intelligent infinity."

I feel there is much to be learned from just a few lines of text.
As always I would be glad to offer my 'spin' on what Ra attempted to communicate, but would be even happier to hear your own opinions on this wonderful quote.
(08-22-2013, 12:31 PM)Ashim Wrote: [ -> ]I spent quite some time today and much verbal gymnastic trying to explain a concept that Ra summed up in a few simple words.

"The principle behind any ritual of the white magical nature is to so configure the stimuli which reach down into the trunk of mind that this arrangement causes the generation of disciplined and purified emotion or love which then may be both protection and the key to the gateway to intelligent infinity."

As always I would be glad to offer my 'spin' on what Ra attempted to communicate, but would be even happier to hear your own opinions on this wonderful quote.
Go ahead. I would like to hear how you experienced intelligent infinity.
(08-22-2013, 01:30 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-22-2013, 12:31 PM)Ashim Wrote: [ -> ]I spent quite some time today and much verbal gymnastic trying to explain a concept that Ra summed up in a few simple words.

Go ahead. I would like to hear how you experienced intelligent infinity.

I was able to experience intelligent infinity by learning to express reality within the Illusion.
The ritual represents working consciously with the unconscious, as Ra has suggested.

How I did this is of no real consequence, albeit so say that there are apparantly many ways to do acheive these results.
I personally used drugs to enter a trance state. I had been working with this intent with several organic and chemical compounds to achieve the ideal medatative mind set.

I found that objects and thought forms that carried a strong sense of meaning for me personally aided in the 'tuning' of the channel.
Things that carry a strong emotional charge - calling cards.

The rituals empower these 'calling cards' and attract spiritual mass.
They are the 'stimuli' that reach down to the core of the emotions that cry out or call. I had 'configured the stimuli' as Ra points out.

The rituals I used involved crystals and objects that had 'found me' through unusual and magical ways.
This was my initial motivation for seeking the gateway - the synchronicital nature of events entered my consciousness and made me aware of the possibilities of magical workings.

Edit to add: objects
The closest I've come to intelligent infinity was facing my shadow self in no uncertain terms. I've learned to accept that side of myself. It showed me exactly what I do not want.