Bring4th

Full Version: interesting correlation between LOO and destiny of souls
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I finished journey of souls fairly quickly and I'm diggin destiny of souls so far. My questions regarding the relationship between his research and the confederation's information had a bit stumped for a while. Newton started talking down about a multilevel profession of existence within the creation based upon his research which perturbed me at first. Then I got to thinking about the reason why he hadn't found evidence of such a progression and it lead me to conclude that the only people he would be interviewing would be entities that have been repeating the cycle of 3D thus they know only of this density along with the work needed to attain a higher level of consciousness pertaining to this density and this density alone. Because of said person had attained the level of graduation, the wouldn't have been here anyways lol. 

What did see strike me was this interview with someone while in trance yet hr never dug deeper for reasons unknown or maybe he did and I'm just not there yet all. Nevertheless, these books are quite a treat to read about what goes on between lives. 

I can't seem to copy on thus eBook version I have to hopefully this screenshot won't be too small
[Image: Screenshot_2015-01-26-21-49-17.png]
great find!

Shawnna

*two thumbs up*

I found this too in reading Journey and Destiny of Souls.

Smile
I read both books and found them interesting. But I recognize the adherence to a particular perspective. I feel Newton's research is somewhat tainted by his paradigm. I also have a friend who went through their hypnosis (and paid a lot of $ to do so), but was very disappointed in that the hypnosis wasn't very deep or effective. It was more like guided imagery. My friend was very open and not skeptical, so that wasn't why the session was disappointing. 

On the other hand, I find Dolores Canon's books to be much more authentic and not adhering to any particular paradigm. She seemed to be very objective and put her subjects into an extremely deep state of hypnosis—the somnambulistic level. There is no one subject or time frame or paradigm that encompasses the results of her research. She didn't seem to be looking for anything in particular as a hypnotist, whereas Newton was looking for the Life Between Lives in his; or rather, once he discovered it, his focus remained there.  
(01-27-2015, 02:11 PM)Diana Wrote: [ -> ]I read both books and found them interesting. But I recognize the adherence to a particular perspective. I feel Newton's research is somewhat tainted by his paradigm. I also have a friend who went through their hypnosis (and paid a lot of $ to do so), but was very disappointed in that the hypnosis wasn't very deep or effective. It was more like guided imagery. My friend was very open and not skeptical, so that wasn't why the session was disappointing. 

On the other hand, I find Dolores Canon's books to be much more authentic and not adhering to any particular paradigm. She seemed to be very objective and put her subjects into an extremely deep state of hypnosis—the somnambulistic level. There is no one subject or time frame or paradigm that encompasses the results of her research. She didn't seem to be looking for anything in particular as a hypnotist, whereas Newton was looking for the Life Between Lives in his; or rather, once he discovered it, his focus remained there.  

Actually I'm glad you brought up Dolores because I've been weighing the pros and con's of going with both types of practitioners. The only LBL practitioner in my area charges $585 where as the nearest QHHT is only $250. The LBL guy though piqued my interest because hes very familiar with QHHT also and has incorporated some of her techniques along with the LBL techniques. But wow the cost is quite high. 
(01-27-2015, 02:25 PM)Jeremy Wrote: [ -> ]Actually I'm glad you brought up Dolores because I've been weighing the pros and con's of going with both types of practitioners. The only LBL practitioner in my area charges $585 where as the nearest QHHT is only $250. The LBL guy though piqued my interest because hes very familiar with QHHT also and has incorporated some of her techniques along with the LBL techniques. But wow the cost is quite high. 

My friend spent $700.00 on LBL (I think there were 2 sessions, 2 consecutive days). And the type of hypnosis, as I said, is not very deep. I think this presents a couple of problems, one being that it's more difficult to believe it's not just your imagination or wishful thinking run amok. In the case of my friend, she felt her mind was just making stuff up based on the prompts of her facilitator. Which, could be real information, but if you don't resonate with it when accessed at that light level, I think it's common to think you just make it up.

I don't mean to denigrate the LBL process. I think you should follow your intuition. I think I might ask the LBL guy what level of hypnosis he uses. Since he has incorporated some of QHHT, he might be a good choice. Please post the results of either one you choose if there is anything you care to share. Smile

Shawnna

I have never felt the need to be hypnotized or anything like that.

I don't want that kind of subjective feedback to influence the choices I make in this life time.
Well the good thing about these types of sessions is that you get an audio recording so you can make the determination on whether the practitioner was leading you in a particular direction like Diana mentioned if you don't remember specifics.
But yea I'd definitely like to find someone on here that's actually had one of these
i'd love to find out about past existence it's just hard to trust anyone. plus it's way overpriced.
(01-27-2015, 02:11 PM)Diana Wrote: [ -> ]I read both books and found them interesting. But I recognize the adherence to a particular perspective. I feel Newton's research is somewhat tainted by his paradigm. I also have a friend who went through their hypnosis (and paid a lot of $ to do so), but was very disappointed in that the hypnosis wasn't very deep or effective. It was more like guided imagery. My friend was very open and not skeptical, so that wasn't why the session was disappointing. 

As someone who's curious about both Michael Newton's and Dolores Cannon's books but hasn't read any of either, I found this post very helpful -- thank you!