Bring4th

Full Version: Being Harvestable (No Worries but Love)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I think being harvestable is easy. It's just being.
If we can just be who we are, we will have the choice to harvest or not.
Nothing to get worried about.

I trust that I can do more to help in higher density, so I will gravitate towards that.

We're like oil that floats up to lighter density regions.

One bad act does not disqualify one.

We're here only to love.
After we pass on, we become multidimensional consciousness. So time is no longer a factor.
Compared to a cycle of 75,000 years, I'm not sure how much this life would have in determining harvestability. We came here to serve, and sometimes serving is being a passive radiator of love. My love for things I hold dear helps the world.
i hope ur right buddy.
(01-30-2015, 11:17 AM)Bluebell Wrote: [ -> ]i hope ur right buddy.

I now think it's about how much love we can accept. When walking the steps of light there might be so much love that we'll cry, and possibly not feel worthy of that love.
probably true.
And remember service is never limited to other beings. Service is service to all things tangible; service to your shadow, service to see through the eyes of another. Imagine all things as the creator seeing creation.
Harvest is a statistic we can neither judge nor comprehend. Hardly even the vastness of our own unique role in the unfolding of the event. This is our service.
(01-30-2015, 11:32 AM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]

I now think it's about how much love we can accept. When walking the steps of light there might be so much love that we'll cry, and possibly not feel worthy of that love.

Not all will go through the step of light just bear that in mind.
(02-02-2015, 11:56 AM)Steampunkish Wrote: [ -> ]Not all will go through the step of light just bear that in mind.

Will they choose the escalator instead?

Zachary

one might see it like the crop. Being has been growing and seeking the light for many lifetimes the timing of harvest is like the seasons..fall approaches...the growth/development of the plant if aligned with the season so to speak will be harvest able at the appropriate time. Among this plant are others which did not develop to the point of being harvestable by The Farmer for this particular harvest. Considering also there is the possibility of other happenings to the crop before harvest such as catching a virus or become infested with bugs...our ability to attract and change our life path...

just a thought
(02-02-2015, 11:42 PM)Icaro Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-02-2015, 11:56 AM)Steampunkish Wrote: [ -> ]Not all will go through the step of light just bear that in mind.

Will they choose the escalator instead?

No you create your own reality remember.
Here on this website  http://www.zengardner.com/law-one-harvest-really-mean/ there are some critics about the harvest.
(02-17-2015, 03:29 AM)darklight Wrote: [ -> ]Here on this website  http://www.zengardner.com/law-one-harvest-really-mean/ there are some critics about the harvest.

I think that's a repost of the article that was discussed here: http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=9829
I remember not liking that document.
I think I've simply always been harvestable from this sphere so I don't feel I have something to achieve for that

But I view this Earth as a giant mirroring of our own imbalances. Ra stated that some or most wander here to work upon imbalances. Seems like the perfect training ground. Even if one is harvestable doesn't mean he doesn't have anything to work on anymore.
Yeah, probably a year here is like a million years in 6D.
But when catalyst gets tough, I freak out.
It is excellent training ground.
I love being here.
Doesn't mean that I'll stay after this life though.
(02-19-2015, 12:53 PM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]I think I've simply always been harvestable from this sphere so I don't feel I have something to achieve for that

But I view this Earth as a giant mirroring of our own imbalances. Ra stated that some or most wander here to work upon imbalances. Seems like the perfect training ground. Even if one is harvestable doesn't mean he doesn't have anything to work on anymore.

Those are wise words. Maybe each of us is innately harvestable, so we need not worry.
I like working on imbalances. I feel I am doing some 6D work here though, with balancing love and light.

I hope I am right too. Mostly I hope that Ra is right.

Shawnna

Harvestable or not, I know that I'm here for a very specific purpose. I will learn my Life Lessons one way or another.
It appears that each new response was better than the last.
The purpose of life is to be happy, not harvestable.
I don't know how much Love I have.
(02-20-2015, 11:23 AM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]The purpose of life is to be happy, not harvestable.

This is not the place for eternity. Soon or later, everyone will graduate.
(02-20-2015, 04:25 PM)darklight Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-20-2015, 11:23 AM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]The purpose of life is to be happy, not harvestable.

Do you think that most wanderers are ready?
(02-20-2015, 05:31 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-20-2015, 04:25 PM)darklight Wrote: [ -> ]

Do you think that most wanderers are ready?

Yes, because this is the great harvest like never seen before in this solar system. The 3th density Earth will uninhabitable in the near future.

http://www.solarsystemscope.com/
It's good to have you on the forum.