Bring4th

Full Version: 2010.01.02 - Quo on Being vs. Doing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This session helped me understand in a deeper way the importance of the qualities of being which we radiate, apart from anything "external" which we may or may not accomplish.

Session link

Quote:Why did you come to this desert to bloom? You came because it was the desert and blooming was needed. Bloom upon bloom, light upon light, all hidden, all unseen, and yet towering and illuming the shadows of manifestation.

Could you do this without incarnation? No, my friends, you would not have the right to make changes in the consciousness of this tribe of humankind. You yearned for the opportunity to become unseen, to plunge into the earth of your flesh, and to let spirit have a place in this desert.

A change comes. A harvest is called by the very rhythms of creation. And you are the workers in that harvest. You are the place the light may shine. Let your light shine so that all those that see you see you not, but only love.

Quote:The reason that radiancy of being or simply “being” is the central service is that essence will always have more power than manifestation, just as mystery will always speak more truth than facts and logic. It is a glorious thing for each seeker when the clouds of doubt part and the seeker no longer is self-perceived.
(01-31-2015, 02:19 PM)Stranger Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote: It is a glorious thing for each seeker when the clouds of doubt part and the seeker no longer is self-perceived.

This is a lovely post Stranger Smile

Our intellectual self perceptions are so easy to attach too in our culture. I sometimes wonder if that is why the task of moving beyond our self created illusions/distortions are so challenging because of our STS leaning societies.

Social Darwinism and Capitalism both point towards self serving orientations and it is all to easy to get caught up in the narrative that is aggressively suggested.

I think the green ray perception of self can best be described by a quote from Mozart.

"I care not whatsoever for praise nor blame, I only follow my feelings".

Feelings being the word that refers to being driven by the heart of self and not the intellect. Heart