Bring4th

Full Version: Fondness for the name. What name?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am stumped on this:

Quote:60.30 Questioner: What civilization was it that helped Ra using the pyramid shape while Ra was in third density?

Ra: I am Ra. Your people have a fondness for the naming. These entities have begun their travel back to the Creator and are no longer experiencing time.

What is the name?

And where did Ra get their own name?
You are missing what Ra is saying, they don't have a name anymore. They no longer experience time, Ra didn't say what their name used to be at the time of their interaction, but now they can't even be seen or thought of in a way as separate anymore. Their is no they, because they are past the densities we can conceive of.
Actually, I'm now thinking it's more of Ra saying that humans have a fondness FOR naming. Not the name of these entities in particular but just that we like to name beings.

I'm not really sure you answered my question though. They are no longer experiencing time which lead me to believe they have moved into another octave. If we can speak of events that they have done, why can't we name them?
Our people have a fondness for naming, Ra's people don't. These entities helped Ra during their third density cycle and were long gone before we hit the stage, I suppose Ra never attached a name to them.
The fondness for naming, I'm guessing, is because we have such an intense focus and importance upon words instead of using thought like Ra has done.

Thanks for the reply, Spaced! Smile

Love that kitteh icon by the way... heh. BigSmile

Shawnna

We only name that which we see as separate from ourselves.
(02-01-2015, 09:29 PM)Namasteneko Wrote: [ -> ]The fondness for naming, I'm guessing, is because we have such an intense focus and importance upon words instead of using thought like Ra has done.

Perhaps! Ra is also just being cute because we're all one.
(02-01-2015, 08:33 PM)Namasteneko Wrote: [ -> ]Actually, I'm now thinking it's more of Ra saying that humans have a fondness FOR naming. Not the name of these entities in particular but just that we like to name beings.

I'm not really sure you answered my question though. They are no longer experiencing time which lead me to believe they have moved into another octave. If we can speak of events that they have done, why can't we name them?

i hereby name them Bluebellies. BigSmile
(02-01-2015, 08:33 PM)Namasteneko Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not really sure you answered my question though. They are no longer experiencing time which lead me to believe they have moved into another octave. If we can speak of events that they have done, why can't we name them?

Well you just gotta name them, as of now the only name they've been given is Bluebellies