Bring4th

Full Version: Earth as a living entity?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I understand that the Sun, or our sub-Logoi, is a living entity living through all of the densities. I'm guessing this also means that the Sun comes from an octave beyond our own, yes?

What I am confused on is whether or not the Earth is considered living and in the sense that it is a different entity than the sun. I mean different in the sense of other-selves. I get that we are all One and that includes oneness with the Earth and our sun-Logoi so I'm not looking for rebuttal there.

Is the Earth a mind/body/spirit complex? Was it ever? Will it ever be? Am I using incorrect terminology here?
Quote:Is the Earth a mind/body/spirit complex?

Yes, absolutely! Every planet, regardless of its inhabitation, is a unique entity.

I first discovered this in a Native American sweat lodge ceremony, where we were asked to reach out and await a message from Mother Earth, and I absolutely did not expect to get anything but suddenly, loud and clear: "if you do not waste my resources, I promise that you will never go hungry in this life."

Whenever I reach out to her and apologize for what humans are doing to her, she says "it's okay - it won't be much longer now".
1 day we all will become Sun's ......
so how much longer is it?
Quote: “But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, but My Father only."
Matthew 24:36
(02-01-2015, 10:08 PM)Stranger Wrote: [ -> ]Whenever I reach out to her and apologize for what humans are doing to her, she says "it's okay - it won't be much longer now".

Why are you apologizing for that which already is perfect?
Let's not confuse two levels of reality. At the ultimate level, there is only love and light and everything is perfect. Within our illusion, there is far too much unnecessary suffering being inflicted, man upon man, man upon animals, man upon the Earth. To say that is "perfect" tells only a part of the story. This world was created with a specific mission to evolve toward love and unity, and there is indeed a vast amount to be done and to apologize for.

Imperfection is part of a perfect plan.
We are in a perfect Creation where there isn't a single thing which isn't of the Creator. Ra often says that there is no right of wrong for this reason, only the Creator experiencing itself.

Every act that you condemn is as if it were done by you for all is One.
thinking like that goes in circles. we react as we do because we're here, part of the imperfect crap.
I've read about Lucifer experiment group complex which role is to keep Earth from progressing to 4D. They aren't evil since there is no such thing as evil but got their own role which is to provide catalysts of growth which are more about chaos than harmony. In a chanelling, Lucifer said they were to remain here as long as misguidance was asked for.

That's the conclusion I've reached too, the current state of the world is the consequence of the immaturity of this Earth's people, people want to be misguided rather than find a truth that doesn't fit their liking. But it is not something to judge, it is their own process of growth. This Earth is actually pretty awesome which is probably why Wanderers come here, it's a great place for learning.

The Earth is there to provide a place for counciousness to grow, that's it's role as a Logos. Even if it were to be blown up, it's part of it's role and would be recycled into something new just like when one dies, he only lose the current shape of his incarnation.

IMO, forgiveness is knowing that there is nothing to forgive so I wouldn't apologize.
Minyatur, now that you know that the Earth is a living, feeling being - a person in a different type of body - I wonder if you would have the same "there are no mistakes, nothing to apologize for" attitude if it was your body, or that of someone you loved, that was being drilled, stripped of its skin, poisoned with no regard whatsoever?

And if you would have a different attitude then, why? What is the logic for being very high-minded and blase about one but not the other?

On a separate note: planets are not quite like people. Once destroyed, the soul itself is gone forever.
(02-02-2015, 10:49 PM)Stranger Wrote: [ -> ]Minyatur, now that you know that the Earth is a living, feeling being - a person in a different type of body - I wonder if you would have the same "there are no mistakes, nothing to apologize for" attitude if it was your body, or that of someone you loved, that was being drilled, stripped of its skin, poisoned with no regard whatsoever?

And if you would have a different attitude then, why?  What is the logic for being very high-minded and blase about one but not the other?

On a separate note: planets are not quite like people.  Once destroyed, the soul itself is gone forever.

I do not think so about planets, they are more advanced souls in this infinite Creation and this would be part of their experiences as they grow into greater Logos just like we do. 

I do nothing in my ways to harm the Earth and care for it , but neither do I blame or condemn others for who they are and what they do. What ought to be learned in 3D is acceptance and understanding of other selves. There is no right or wrong, just a game to learn and grow through our interractions with our self and other selves. 

Quote:42.4 Questioner: Would a perfectly balanced entity feel an emotional response when being attacked by the other-self?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct. The response is love

[font=sans-serif]42.5 Questioner: In the illusion that we now experience it is difficult to maintain this response especially if the entity’s attack results in physical pain, but I assume that this response should be maintained even through physical loss of life or extreme pain. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct and further is of a major or principal importance in understanding, shall we say, the principle of balance. Balance is not indifference but rather the observer not blinded by any feelings of separation but rather fully imbued with love.[/font]

The things that you seek will come in their own time, all is One and that is the Creation unfolding in which there is no imperfection, just a collision of all ways of being of the One Creator. You've got entities of higher dimensions in great connection with Intelligent Infinity which still decide to cause chaos down here and prevent this Earth from graduating into 4D because that is a part of reality.

One thing that may be important to note is that you may simply have an older soul. If that is the case can you really blame someone for being in a younger stage of growth and making errors you won't make anymore but still could have made. The way the world is on this sphere is the way Humanity wanted it to be and so I respect free will. Ra could come here and change this whole planet anew with the best intentions there is but that is not how things are meant to be and would result only in STS and not STO.
I want to clarify that I don't blame or condemn anyone - both words which you used but I did not. At the same time I have compassion for the sentient beings who suffer.
(02-02-2015, 11:40 PM)Stranger Wrote: [ -> ]I want to clarify that I don't blame or condemn anyone - both words which you used but I did not.  At the same time I have compassion for the sentient beings who suffer.

I linked the need of apoligizing to those words, but I agree that compassion is important but it is not innate to everyone and some only learn it by going through various cycles of suffering. It is something that needs acceptance in my view, even if I would never promote it myself I still seek to accept and understand all of humanity for what it is.
(02-02-2015, 09:18 AM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-01-2015, 10:08 PM)Stranger Wrote: [ -> ]Whenever I reach out to her and apologize for what humans are doing to her, she says "it's okay - it won't be much longer now".

Hi Minyatur, a couple pertinent Ra thoughts for your consideration:

• 26.30 Questioner: And then, can you describe the mechanism of the planetary healing.

Ra: I am Ra. Healing is a process of acceptance, forgiveness, and, if possible, restitution. The restitution not being available in time/space, there are many among your peoples now attempting restitution while in the physical.

• 34.5 Questioner: If an entity develops what is called a karma in an incarnation, is there then programming that sometimes occurs so that he will experience catalyst that will enable him to get to a point of forgiveness thereby alleviating the karma?

Ra: I am Ra. This is, in general, correct. However, both self and any involved other-self may, at any time through the process of understanding, acceptance, and forgiveness, ameliorate these patterns. This is true at any point in an incarnative pattern. Thus one who has set in motion an action may forgive itself and never again make that error. This also brakes or stops what you call karma.

I concur wholeheartedly with the mystical vision which sees all events transpiring against a backdrop of unending perfection. Nevertheless, there is work to do, material to work with, imbalances to balance, distortions to undistort, knots to untie, catalyst to be loved & accepted or controlled & manipulated.

The act of apologizing may facilitate the process of doing this work in consciousness, that is, the work of forgiveness, of transforming the perceptions and conceptions so that they more consciously recognize, honor, and manifest the already-existing, never-diminished perfection.
(02-01-2015, 10:08 PM)Stranger Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:Is the Earth a mind/body/spirit complex?

Yes, absolutely!  Every planet, regardless of its inhabitation, is a unique entity.

I first discovered this in a Native American sweat lodge ceremony, where we were asked to reach out and await a message from Mother Earth, and I absolutely did not expect to get anything but suddenly, loud and clear: "if you do not waste my resources, I promise that you will never go hungry in this life."

Whenever I reach out to her and apologize for what humans are doing to her, she says "it's okay - it won't be much longer now".

Stranger, that's a poignant moment. I would imagine that these words were received in a context of loving-compassion.

I entirely agree with you regarding the selfhood of this planet. It is a "unique entity".

However, I'm not so sure that it is technically a "mind/body/spirit complex".

I'm not sure of what, precisely, it consists, actually. To my memory, Ra did not specify that, like humans, Earth consists of a complex of these three particular components: mind, body, and spirit.
it's definitely body/spirit... the mind is probably less uh cerebral?
(02-03-2015, 12:37 PM)Bring4th_GLB Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-02-2015, 09:18 AM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]

Hi Minyatur, a couple pertinent Ra thoughts for your consideration:

• 26.30 Questioner: And then, can you describe the mechanism of the planetary healing.

Ra: I am Ra. Healing is a process of acceptance, forgiveness, and, if possible, restitution. The restitution not being available in time/space, there are many among your peoples now attempting restitution while in the physical.

• 34.5 Questioner: If an entity develops what is called a karma in an incarnation, is there then programming that sometimes occurs so that he will experience catalyst that will enable him to get to a point of forgiveness thereby alleviating the karma?

Ra: I am Ra. This is, in general, correct. However, both self and any involved other-self may, at any time through the process of understanding, acceptance, and forgiveness, ameliorate these patterns. This is true at any point in an incarnative pattern. Thus one who has set in motion an action may forgive itself and never again make that error. This also brakes or stops what you call karma.

I concur wholeheartedly with the mystical vision which sees all events transpiring against a backdrop of unending perfection. Nevertheless, there is work to do, material to work with, imbalances to balance, distortions to undistort, knots to untie, catalyst to be loved & accepted or controlled & manipulated.

The act of apologizing may facilitate the process of doing this work in consciousness, that is, the work of forgiveness, of transforming the perceptions and conceptions so that they more consciously recognize, honor, and manifest the already-existing, never-diminished perfection.

I view restitution as a natural part of the process which will come in it's own time but I think that wishing too much for a change doesn't respect free will and would be more STS than STO. The current state of the Earth reflects the maturity of those that populate it and is something that has it's own purpose. Change is inevitable because no one will avoid the ascension of consciousness even if some are slower than others like these sphere seems to be as it is in perpetual spiritual childhood for the moment.

I don't believe people need to be changed, they need to be helped in their growth when they call for it, everything that is ever done is from the Creator to the Creator and we are every victims as well as aggressors be it humans, alien races, STS entities, STO entities and every planet of every solar system be it this Octave or any other. Every distortion will be undistorted, every knots will be untied but you cannot expect people to undo these at a much younger soul age than you are, it may seem easy from the perspective of one who did but it is not and it is something that takes time and often many lives.

I see an aspect of Wandering as being affected by these things but instead of wishing for a quick change, we ought to learn understanding of other selves as to where they are in their growth. If earth ends up destroyed it will be the consequence of free will and is not something that should be prevented by force. Souls would experience a trauma from such an event and further grow from it. There is no such thing as a ultimate way for things to be, everything that happens is the consequence of the free will of ways for the Creator to be and every part of it deserves love.
(02-03-2015, 12:42 PM)Bring4th_GLB Wrote: [ -> ]I entirely agree with you regarding the selfhood of this planet. It is a "unique entity".

I'm not sure of what, precisely, it consists, actually. To my memory, Ra did not specify that, like humans, Earth consists of a complex of these three particular components: mind, body, and spirit.

GLB, you are correct and perhaps I should clarify that I meant to say the Earth is a mind/body/spirit solely based on my understanding of the term, rather than according to Ra.  Terms aside, the two facts I am certain of (again, from personal experience rather than Ra) is that the Earth is a conscious, living, feeling entity, and that when  a planet is destroyed, that unique entity ceases to exist.
ceases on all levels?
(02-03-2015, 04:10 PM)Stranger Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-03-2015, 12:42 PM)Bring4th_GLB Wrote: [ -> ]I entirely agree with you regarding the selfhood of this planet. It is a "unique entity".

GLB, you are correct and perhaps I should clarify that I meant to say the Earth is a mind/body/spirit solely based on my understanding of the term, rather than according to Ra.  Terms aside, the two facts I am certain of (again, from personal experience rather than Ra) is that the Earth is a conscious, living, feeling entity, and that when  a planet is destroyed, that unique entity ceases to exist.

I too see the Earth as a mind/body/spirit complex
I don't think the Earth is complex. It doesn't have a veil over its own mind. I don't think there is a subconscious Earth.
I think it's just a mind/body/spirit.

I think Ra said that a planet's consciousness is formed from the consciousnesses of all the m/b/s complex entities upon its surface.
Thanks for the good reply, Minyatur. I have some thoughts to offer in return. I’ve bolded certain sections of your sentences below for emphasis.

(02-03-2015, 02:58 PM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]I view restitution as a natural part of the process which will come in it's own time

By what agency, what entities, what forces will this restitution come in its own time?

Whenever it happens, won’t it be a result of entities desiring, intending, and choosing it? Like you indicate below, whatever we experience is a result of our choice.

(02-03-2015, 02:58 PM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]… but I think that wishing too much for a change doesn't respect free will and would be more STS than STO.

I differ here. I believe that attachment to outcome may lead to an STS mindset, but wanting and working for change is as much an attribute of positively polarized consciousness as it is negatively polarized consciousness.

What are we all doing here if not trying to “lighten the planetary vibration”, aka: change the planetary vibration?

There is a subtle difference, of course, between working to change the self and allowing that change to affect the whole, versus working to change others without working on the self.

(02-03-2015, 02:58 PM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]The current state of the Earth reflects the maturity of those that populate it and is something that has it's own purpose.

Indeed and agreed. This is true of any time or place in evolution. There are no mistakes, as Ra says.

This perspective, however, does not preclude working for change.

(02-03-2015, 02:58 PM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]Change is inevitable because no one will avoid the ascension of consciousness even if some are slower than others like these sphere seems to be as it is in perpetual spiritual childhood for the moment.

This inevitability of change, though, brings us back to the first question I asked. By what agency is this changed effectuated?

If the ascension of consciousness cannot be avoided, and someone like Stranger is, indeed, not avoiding it, but is instead actively participating in conscious evolution, then I’m at a loss to understand your position.

(02-03-2015, 02:58 PM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]I don't believe people need to be changed, they need to be helped in their growth when they call for it, everything that is ever done is from the Creator to the Creator and we are every victims as well as aggressors be it humans, alien races, STS entities, STO entities and every planet of every solar system be it this Octave or any other. Every distortion will be undistorted, every knots will be untied but you cannot expect people to undo these at a much younger soul age than you are, it may seem easy from the perspective of one who did but it is not and it is something that takes time and often many lives.

If you are saying that imposing a change upon others without understanding the rightness of their current situation is negative, I agree.

However, you responded to Stranger’s thoughts, and I didn’t see any indication that the perspective expressed by Stranger wished to impose change upon others.

Correct me if I’m wrong, but I think you may be conflating working for change with attachment to outcome.

Wanderers saw the situation on planet Earth and, recognizing its total perfection, recognizing that the situation is a result of the free will of those upon Earth, recognizing that the situation reflects the maturity level of those upon Earth, nevertheless incarnated on this planet in order to change the situation.

They did not sit on the sidelines allowing the perfection to unfold as it will, knowing that eventually entities will come around to choosing their polarity because it is inevitable.

Rather, the Confederation and wanderers attempt to do their part in the most free-will respecting manner possible. That positive mindset includes not being attached to an outcome, but instead offering their best and allowing the cards (i.e., results) to fall where they may.

(02-03-2015, 02:58 PM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]I see an aspect of Wandering as being affected by these things but instead of wishing for a quick change, we ought to learn understanding of other selves as to where they are in their growth. If earth ends up destroyed it will be the consequence of free will and is not something that should be prevented by force. Souls would experience a trauma from such an event and further grow from it. There is no such thing as a ultimate way for things to be, everything that happens is the consequence of the free will of ways for the Creator to be and every part of it deserves love.

Agreed that force should not be applied to achieve any outcome if the entity wishes to serve others in a positive sense. However, who in this thread has said anything about using force? What about Stranger wishing to apologize for the imbalanced relationship to this planet implies forcing an outcome?
(02-03-2015, 04:10 PM)Stranger Wrote: [ -> ]GLB, you are correct and perhaps I should clarify that I meant to say the Earth is a mind/body/spirit solely based on my understanding of the term, rather than according to Ra.  Terms aside, the two facts I am certain of (again, from personal experience rather than Ra) is that the Earth is a conscious, living, feeling entity, and that when a planet is destroyed, that unique entity ceases to exist.

What makes you think that the planetary consciousness, the self that is the planet, "ceases to exist" if the physical form of the planet is destroyed?

I have no idea one way or the other, actually. But it stands to reason that, just as we do not cease to exist when our bodies are destroyed, then planets, likewise, do not cease to exist in the event their outward vehicle is destroyed.

(02-03-2015, 05:52 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think the Earth is complex. It doesn't have a veil over its own mind. I don't think there is a subconscious Earth.

I think Ra said that a planet's consciousness is formed from the consciousnesses of all the m/b/s complex entities upon its surface.

Gemini Wolf! Salient, helpful, non-personal anecdotal contribution. Solid. Smile

Yeah, there does seem to be something about the selfhood or the identity of the planet that is bound up in the entities upon its surface. I think the planet is us, in a sense.
(02-04-2015, 01:08 PM)Bring4th_GLB Wrote: [ -> ]What makes you think that the planetary consciousness, the self that is the planet, "ceases to exist" if the physical form of the planet is destroyed?

I have no idea one way or the other, actually. But it stands to reason that, just as we do not cease to exist when our bodies are destroyed, then planets, likewise, do not cease to exist in the event their outward vehicle is destroyed.
GLB, personal interaction with the relevant entities.  I was equally surprised to learn this.
I wonder if anyone has opened to the full consciousness of Earth. Is that the Akashic Records that Edgar Cayce could read while he slept?
(02-04-2015, 01:08 PM)Bring4th_GLB Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-03-2015, 05:52 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think the Earth is complex. It doesn't have a veil over its own mind. I don't think there is a subconscious Earth.

Gemini Wolf! Salient, helpful, non-personal anecdotal contribution. Solid. Smile

Yeah, there does seem to be something about the selfhood or the identity of the planet that is bound up in the entities upon its surface. I think the planet is us, in a sense.

Sorry about so many anecdotes.
(02-04-2015, 06:16 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I wonder if anyone has opened to the full consciousness of Earth. Is that the Akashic Records that Edgar Cayce could read while he slept?

maybe! interesting idea
(02-04-2015, 06:16 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I wonder if anyone has opened to the full consciousness of Earth. Is that the Akashic Records that Edgar Cayce could read while he slept?

I'd say yes. ZenMaster doesn't post here anymore but I remember him stating once that the akashic records are the time/space equivalent of the space/time planetary consciousness.

I would also say that as incarnated entities here the consciousness that we are working with is drawn from the planetary consciousness.
^^ As Ra puts it, the Roots of the Mind.
There is the Social Mind, and Universal Mind. I think everything we imagine is part of that mind.
Pages: 1 2