Bring4th

Full Version: Feeling good for no reason
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If we suddenly feel good about life and everything, is that hormonal?

Is there any spiritual reason for feeling good besides being in alignment with our higher self?

Albeit I'm drinking a little, I feel pretty good.

I could die right now and I'd be fine.
I view this as the cycles of life, sometimes you feel bad for no reason too. I think it's probably an alignment with our higher self like you said.
(02-02-2015, 03:46 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I could die right now and I'd be fine.

Sure, but you could stick it out here for a little longer - maybe others would be fine too?
Helping hand and all.
Yeah, life is not bad. I'm cool whatever. Been listening to my Amazon music. Lots of free music for Amazon Prime. Some songs I have to buy, but have an excellent playlist.
Thank you Ashim. You're the only one on b4th I've had a dream about. You taught me what unconditional love was, on a train, heading towards some red pyramids.
Perhaps it is related to Mercury being in retrograde (Jan 21 - Feb 11).

I've gotten a lot done over this period and have received some serious inspiration in areas of my life where it was sorely needed, so that's been appreciated. But I find my mood to be much more 'mercurial' (not trying to be funny, the word is truly apropos).

Today has been a bit of a downer. Last night, too. Financial worries. Blah.

Hope your good vibes continue, GW!
(02-02-2015, 07:56 PM)outerheaven Wrote: [ -> ]Perhaps it is related to Mercury being in retrograde (Jan 21 - Feb 11).

I've gotten a lot done over this period and have received some serious inspiration in areas of my life where it was sorely needed, so that's been appreciated. But I find my mood to be much more 'mercurial' (not trying to be funny, the word is truly apropos).

it was definitely a bit of a challenge for me in the last week; quite a bit of red ray catalyst, and I'm glad that's out of the way mostly.

I hesitate to ascribe these things to global patterns and collective presentation of catalyst, as the leap to projection of the personal to the social is very easy to make (ie 'I have problems, so therefore society has problems'), but it did feel very unsettled in a wider sense.  Plus it's been full moon last two days?

anyway, as Ra says, we can learn from the down phases as well; and if we have resistance to the down phases, that is an indicator in itself of work available to be done.

"61.4 We may say that while these information systems are interesting they are in sway only insofar as the entity or entities involved have not made totally efficient use of catalyst and, therefore, instead of accepting the, shall we say, negative or retrograde moments or periods without undue notice, have the distortion towards the retaining of these distortions in order to work out the unused catalyst."
(02-02-2015, 07:56 PM)outerheaven Wrote: [ -> ]Perhaps it is related to Mercury being in retrograde (Jan 21 - Feb 11).

Hope your good vibes continue, GW!

Still feeling good today.

My finances used to be bad recently. I was losing my savings. Loans paid back were costing me more than I made.

But I picked up another job, and I got a raise at work. So finances are better. At least they will be when I get paid.
I only drink one swallow of rum and coke and I feel good. Not sure why that is.
(02-07-2015, 01:30 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I only drink one swallow of rum and coke and I feel good. Not sure why that is.

it's a creator-given medicine. i've been partaking recently myself. <drunk smile>