Bring4th

Full Version: The Harvest - Update for 2015? Density graduation?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Been going through the forum and reading some old posts while sifting through the various Q'uo channelings as well. I stumbled upon this question from forum poster Sirius and would like to know your opinions/answers to it or, if it was asked and answered, what the Q'uo collective has stated regarding it:

Quote: Amongst other things I think a blunt and direct question asked by many would be an updated timeline of the harvest. When will it occur, how different is the ammount of people who are havestable compared to the 80's.

Also, once there has been a harvest, what next? What will the Earth here look like 200 years from now? What happens when a mind/body/spirit complex is actually harvested?

The member's of the Heaven's Gate believed that if you were not harvested, your soul was "put on ice" and you would wait for the dharma wheel to turn and turn until it turned back to the position we see now albeit millennia down the road. Will there be any noticeable change here? Will the Earth be a a mixed orientation sphere? What will happen for 2nd density entities graduating to 3rd?
What happens when a mind/body/spirit complex is actually harvested?
Nobody knows it seems.  Just gonna have to wait and find out.
(03-24-2015, 08:26 AM)Folk-love Wrote: [ -> ]Nobody knows it seems.  Just gonna have to wait and find out.

Spambot: 1, Folk-love: 0.

(02-02-2015, 07:54 PM)Namasteneko Wrote: [ -> ]What happens when a mind/body/spirit complex is actually harvested?

(03-24-2015, 07:12 AM)016hnoor Wrote: [ -> ]What happens when a mind/body/spirit complex is actually harvested?
(03-24-2015, 10:36 AM)isis Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-24-2015, 08:26 AM)Folk-love Wrote: [ -> ]Nobody knows it seems.  Just gonna have to wait and find out.

Spambot: 1, Folk-love: 0.

Haha. Good find, my friend!

Moving on ... nobody knows? I find that challenging to believe. I would also be open to hearing any opinions on the matter.

Not sure if I asked this in my original post or not but does third density life continue or will the unharvested be shifted to another planet? How does this move from planet to planet by souls take place? Do the souls follow their guardians or do complexes like Ra, again, "freeze" the souls and carry them over to the next planet?

Makes me wonder what time/space is like once you enter outer space...
Ra says the planet will not be suitable for 3rd density life for some time after full 4D is in effect. The unharvested will die of natural causes (old age, etc). Time and Space are illusions, so there is no physical or metaphysical need to 'carry' those unharvestable souls to a new planet.
(03-24-2015, 05:01 PM)Namasteneko Wrote: [ -> ]Haha. Good find, my friend!

Moving  on ... nobody knows? I find that challenging to believe. I would also be open to hearing any opinions on the matter.

Not sure if I asked this in my original post or not but does third density life continue or will the unharvested be shifted to another planet? How does this move from planet to planet by souls take place? Do the souls follow their guardians or do complexes like Ra, again, "freeze" the souls and carry them over to the next planet?

Makes me wonder what time/space is like once you enter outer space...

Yeah, I agree with Parsons.  The 3rd density humans will just die out.  Well sort of....  The human race won't just go *POOF* and disappear, they will gradually, generation by generation, morph into a 4th density race of human beings.  Eventually, a completely 4th density race of beings will be born.  Any humans that die that do not have the correct vibrational patterning to incarnate in 4th density bodies will be cycled into lives on a another 3rd density physical planet elsewhere in the universe, which is still undergoing the type of consciousness lessons that vibrational level requires.

And time/space is like pure consciousness.  From the perspective of time/space, all locations are just focuses of attention.  So movement is just a simple matter of thinking the proper location in the infinite array of times and places. 
(02-02-2015, 07:54 PM)Namasteneko Wrote: [ -> ]Been going through the forum and reading some old posts while sifting through the various Q'uo channelings as well. I stumbled upon this question from forum poster Sirius and would like to know your opinions/answers to it or, if it was asked and answered, what the Q'uo collective has stated regarding it:

Quote: Amongst other things I think a blunt and direct question asked by many would be an updated timeline of the harvest. When will it occur, how different is the ammount of people who are havestable compared to the 80's.

Also, once there has been a harvest, what next? What will the Earth here look like 200 years from now? What happens when a mind/body/spirit complex is actually harvested?

The member's of the Heaven's Gate believed that if you were not harvested, your soul was "put on ice" and you would wait for the dharma wheel to turn and turn until it turned back to the position we see now albeit millennia down the road. Will there be any noticeable change here? Will the Earth be a a mixed orientation sphere? What will happen for 2nd density entities graduating to 3rd?

According to Q'uo (the Confederation group that includes Hatonn, Latwii and Ra entities), the harvest was in 1987 during the so-called, 'Harmonic Convergence.' I have to admit, it's sort of hard to find with the built-in search feature. I recommend using the site: feature within a Google search. Take a look:

Quote:G: Yes, Q’uo, thank you. This next query comes from T3. T3 asks, “Is it likely that this timeframe of December 21, 2012, give or take, will be delayed by an increase in positive polarity? And if delayed, is the length of delay likely to be negligible?”

Q'uo: Be that as it may, this is only one layer of our answer. What impacts the questioner, and all of those upon Planet Earth, far more is the harvest that is occurring concomitantly with this turning of the age. The harvest has already begun. It began in your year 1987 in that period called “Harmonic Convergence.” Entities began being harvested when they died from the physical at that time. All were offered the steps of light. Many of those you now call “Indigo Children” are those who have graduated from Planet Earth in the positive sense, have now gone on to acquaint themselves with their new fourth-density homes and have asked for permission to return to third density as wanderers.

Saturday Meditation: September 27th, 2008; L/L Research Transcripts

This has been brought up in other threads, by the way, and was mind-blowing to me when I first saw it.

Smile

Edit: What's hard to know is when exactly this planet began to go 4D, but it most likely has already happened by now (2012?). It should make a full 4D transition, minimum, 100 years as Ra stated.