Bring4th

Full Version: Stages of Seeking.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have noticed various stages in my awakening that i think would be nice to share here to see if anyone can relate to this experience, as i feel it is a universal process that we are all going through.
In the old times when someone awakens and begins the seeking of the truth, they questioned authority, religion and generally seeked the taboo, the metaphorical tumbling down the rabbit hole. In modern times i believe this is the conspiracy theorist. Those who question the main stream often call themselves truth seekers, however what they really mean by this is that they are seeking the truth of consciousness, the age old questions of who we are, where we came from and where we are going. Many people get caught up at this stage and cannot process further because of there attachment to conspiracy, deep down i think they get a dopamine pay off from the fear, the thrill and the elitism from feeling different from the "sheep".

The conspiracy theorist goes under a transformation, becomes the mystic and goes on to seek knowledge making the highest use of the intellectual mind. Researching philosophy, studying channeled texts, ancient wisdom. Again the risk here is to become attached and caught up in the intellectual mind the hoarding of knowledge without applied application in experience.
The seeker then comes to understand the intellectual mind cannot understand, The seek then goes inwards into mediation , letting the intellectual mind go and realizes that he/she knows nothing.
The issue here is that we become attached to the method of practice, the attachment of meditation, ritual  which i believe is the feeling of unworthiness, which is the view that only once we have suffered enough do we deserve the truth.

Our seeker has come a long way, but on the path of realization she/he then lets go of the attachment to the method, begins to simply see the moment. Awareness, Consciousness and love being one in the same. Infinity behold.

We go through all these stages, at different times in our incarnation. Although i would say that stages probably isn't the best word to use but it will do.

I agree with the basic premise, and it was true in my experience to a large degree.

When I "went down the rabbit hole," I thought it was of utmost importance to "wake everyone up NOW!" Of course, we all know where that leads; arguments, friends and family members looking at you like you're absolutely bonkers. On the other hand, there were many who listened intently and ended up being convinced by what I was saying, the evidence I shared with them, etc. -- but other than that it didn't seem to change or impact their lives at all.

Perhaps this was because they were lacking the spiritual catalyst to go down that path? I'm not quite sure. But the end result was, I stopped thinking it was important to wake people up.

At that point I strongly resonated with The Hermit archetype -- the entity who becomes enshrouded by the very mystery he has uncovered.

As a result, and perhaps due to being guided by the energy inherent in The Hermit archetype, I dove deeper into the mysteries, which of course takes some turns through some "bizarre" topics. Ancient human civilization, ancient mythology, ETs, history of the solar system, etc. Stuff that is no longer in the realm of credibility for people who have a hard enough time believing a government would ever attack its own people (despite historical documents like Operation Northwoods, etc -- but I digress).

I'm not sure I'd say this is "universal" though. I think conspiracy theories are just one of many gateways to discovering, or desiring to discover, our human spirit.

I think, really, any topic can be a gateway to this seeking. Ultimately, the truth is at the basis of everything, right? -- sure it's obscured and buried in a multitude of ways. But all that is required is a strong desire to seek the truth -- to keep digging until you get to the bottom of things. Through that desire, opportunities to seek are afforded.

I would guess that there are many more fruitful avenues of seeking than conspiracy theories. Religion, romantic love, death ... etc ... who knows? But I base that on the number of people I know who are "awakened" to conspiracy subjects but still have little to no desire to seek spirituality.

There are many dead ends, there are many limited hangouts, etc. A truth seeker realizes when he's hit a dead end and turns around and keeps going. It's a lifelong search and it's never done.
(02-08-2015, 04:47 PM)outerheaven Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not sure I'd say this is "universal" though. I think conspiracy theories are just one of many gateways to discovering, or desiring to discover, our human spirit.

This is very true, the gateways can be many things, for me it was christianity. Althought I knew of conspiracy theories, it never had an impact on myself, I simply was aware of the ugliness of this world while christianity was about seeking light and further understanding. 

Usually one group discredits other gateways toward seeking just like conspiracy theorists discredit religious people which in turn discredit UFO people, etc. but in the end it's an entry point driven by your environnement.
From observations of my own path, I have concluded that every step of the seeking is useful in it's own process of gathering insight into one's query about life.   Yes, there are many ''dead-ends'' and pitfalls but ALL is part of the process.  In the End I don't really know what is to gain of my time here as I have always felt off in this 3rD density experience.  I hope that my choices in life and the final destination of my journey will in some way reflect back to me something that at least gives me a sense and/or purpose to my journey.  Too many times it has seemed to me that not much makes any sense...at all! 
I never thought much about *conspiracy* until I learned that many are very real indeed.  That is what I call awakening to reality on this planet.  ALL is not perfect from this end of the Spectrum.  I'm finding it difficult to put the teachings of Ra into perspective at this -point- in time, calling it a crux in my seeker's journey.   
Namaste Heart