Bring4th

Full Version: A thought I received in trance.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A thought I received in trance.

Water is emotion, earth is thought.

What do you make of it?
water is commonly seen as a metaphor for the emotions.  Volatile, and that which is shaped by circumstances.

"Your own nature is water in that you as mind/body/spirit complexes are easily impressed and moved. Indeed, this is the very fiber and nature of your journey and vigil in this density: to not only be moved but to instruct yourself as to the preferred manner of your movement in mind, body, and spirit."

in regards to thoughts, I would more associate them with the element of air.  This stems from astrology, where the air signs (Gemini, Libra, and Aquarius) are arch paragons of thought and mental activity - this ties into their natural communicative abilities as well.
From my perspective, a few of the correspondences are:

fire = plasma = spirit = causal planes
air = gas = mind = mental planes
water = liquids = emotion = astral planes
earth = solids = body = physical planes
guess it's probably linked to astrology. as water signs are emotional and earth signs are rational, this might be its solution
Cool this is a lot of good information. Maybe I should start talking more on the boards and discussing this type of stuff.
Neat, I don't get ephiphany's in meditation much. I don't usually go into trance.

What's trance like? Are you aware of what's going on around you? Or do you get so deep you're not aware of physical anymore?
(02-10-2015, 01:19 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Neat, I don't get ephiphany's in meditation much. I don't usually go into trance.

What's trance like? Are you aware of what's going on around you? Or do you get so deep you're not aware of physical anymore?

This one was like I was motionless, a mental point just observing the world around me. I was still doing stuff though. I had thoughts flooding through my mind in a sort of free flow but it was all effortless. Like water flowing in a creek.
That sounds peaceful.
HAHAHA that signature
Amusing signature, but I'm sure you're going to be asked to remove it or crop it down to a small fraction of its current size.  Confused
That would be STS though.
(02-09-2015, 09:27 PM)Karl Wrote: [ -> ]A thought I received in trance.

Water is emotion, earth is thought.

What do you make of it?

hm, the electrical upper density bodies... do they have water in them? they're probably less emotional.