Bring4th

Full Version: The Importance and forgetting of Orange-ray Polarization
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Deep within all experience; within all moments is the potential of an orange ray activation; A seed that blooms into the most delicate flower. A true beauty is expressed and materialized as a gift to the world.
A 'turning on' of the feelings to the present, A letting go of judgments or ideas hurting the self.

What is orange ray activation you ask?

Simply, the work is imperative to the smooth flowing and support of the mind/body/spirit complex. At this center of the body - the sacral region below the navel lies a seat of great depth and infinite working potential. In martial arts this working center is called the lower Dantian. Open yourself to the qi, or energy that already flows around and within you. Become a lucid receptor of this energy as you listen to and experience your feelings.

We forget the importance of our orange ray work in our busy lives. And all experience revolves around these deep workings in the self. Which are actually all quite simple. Simply direct your awareness to breathing deeply from the second level’s center. Bring yourself into your feelings. Imagine a white ball of light coalescing around your sacral center. Here you are letting your energy-conciousness back down to your emotional body. Opening this energy center returns the flow of energy and unleashes powerful emotional experience. Propelling you deeper and deeper into yourself, It will bring you to the root of this emotion and eventually to the core of your being.

There are many ways to open yourself to this powerful energy. And I understand with many spiritual teachings, The Law of One among them, can make it difficult to accept the imperfections of our humanness. To love and accept the imperfect and the painful in the self time and time again. Often, these are judgements or attachments for the purpose of masking pain with understanding. But it is not enough to understand these things. You must surrender and feel.

What is your unique orange ray work? How do you strengthen and replenish your emotional body? What metaphysical techniques do you use?
(02-10-2015, 09:28 PM)tamaryn Wrote: [ -> ]What is your unique orange ray work? How do you strengthen and replenish your emotional body? What metaphysical techniques do you use?

in my experience, I have noticed that there are patterns to be perceived in blockages.  And depending on personality type, these blockages will manifest in consistent ways.

as a broad, broad generalization, the more introverted, sensitive individual will tend to take on yellow ray blockages as a result of harsh treatment from society. They will exaggerate an already present tendency to quietude, and retreat from the world and interaction.  

orange ray blockages tend to manifest as narcissism and attention seeking behaviour, and stem from a child who was overcoddled by their mother.  They tend to assume they have an inherent right to things, or what is known as privilege.

in speaking of orange ray work, there is an inherent danger that issues in orange (personal identity and acceptance) will be resolved by seeking through indigo for metaphysical powers and abilities.  If one already has inherent pyschic abilities, this leap from orange to indigo is a natural, and almost seamless transition.  The problem is, this inherently leads to service-to-self action, as one is not seeking for others, out of green ray, but out of orange, to fulfill a personal need.  At first, it may not be done for the purposes of explicit polarization, but the more this orange-indigo channel is exercised, the easier it becomes to take this as a default gateway to spirituality.

in contrast, a positive approach to orange ray personal identity acceptance is through an attentive awareness of one's desires.  What are they pointing to?  can they be exercised without harm to others or oneself - for eg, sexuality is a common orange ray blockage because it has been sold as sinful and dirty in so many ways.  

other orange-ray questions:

* what is your identity/personality when it is independent from societal action (ie yellow ray)?

* is there inherent sin?

* am I a bad person?

* do you like who you are?

* do you like your physical appearance?

* do you have to punish yourself - either physically or psychologically?

* do you have addictions/behaviours that you can't control?

- -

Each experience will be sequentially understood by the growing and seeking mind/body/spirit complex in terms of survival, then in terms of personal identity, then in terms of social relations, then in terms of universal love, then in terms of how the experience may beget free communication, then in terms of how the experience may be linked to universal energies, and finally in terms of the sacramental nature of each experience.

Personal identity is the crux of orange ray.
(02-11-2015, 12:56 AM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote: [ -> ]as a broad, broad generalization, the more introverted, sensitive individual will tend to take on yellow ray blockages as a result of harsh treatment from society. They will exaggerate an already present tendency to quietude, and retreat from the world and interaction.

Yep this sums up a large portion of my life. Extreme yellow ray blockages and the like. But so much more beautiful and challenging the workings to individuate out of these programmed patterns. Smile

(02-11-2015, 12:56 AM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote: [ -> ]in speaking of orange ray work, there is an inherent danger that issues in orange (personal identity and acceptance) will be resolved by seeking through indigo for metaphysical powers and abilities.  If one already has inherent pyschic abilities, this leap from orange to indigo is a natural, and almost seamless transition.  The problem is, this inherently leads to service-to-self action, as one is not seeking for others, out of green ray, but out of orange, to fulfill a personal need.  At first, it may not be done for the purposes of explicit polarization, but the more this orange-indigo channel is exercised, the easier it becomes to take this as a default gateway to spirituality.

I most certainly feel I have done this at very trying periods in my life. I viewed whatever I was doing as a red/orange ray necessity for survival. More clearly, if I did not reach in this such a way my suffering would continue vividly in ways I wished very much to avoid. However the feeling of unity with all things felt overwhelming once performed - I felt I was doing a great working for the universe to heal my 'mental illness' in this way.

(02-11-2015, 12:56 AM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote: [ -> ]in contrast, a positive approach to orange ray personal identity acceptance is through an attentive awareness of one's desires.

Would you care to expand on this? And how it relates to you?
(02-11-2015, 01:36 AM)tamaryn Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-11-2015, 12:56 AM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote: [ -> ]in contrast, a positive approach to orange ray personal identity acceptance is through an attentive awareness of one's desires.

Would you care to expand on this? And how it relates to you?

well, if we want to look at it in metaphysical terms, the red-ray represents on open-ness to experience.  In Ra's system, it is not a chakra to be developed as such, but rather it is open or closed in relative degrees.  Think of it as a pipeline of raw experience into the energy body.

Now this red-ray understanding links to survival; because anything which we find threatening or fearful will tend to close up our openness to experience.  We will block everything else out, to deal with the situation at hand (a classic fight/flight response from conventional psychology).

If this tension becomes chronic for whatever reason (a child growing up in a household where there is unpredictable violence or nonsensical punishment), then this red ray will start to become more permanently closed; and we will only be able to perceive the violence in the world, rather than appreciating the full range/spectrum of experiences.  We will literally screen out more positive experiences, because our mind is caught in the loops of memories of violence and trauma.

Red ray is also linked to anger when we are exposed to experiences that are contrary to our unconscious expectations of how the world should work or function.  For eg, the boiling anger when you find someone is parked in your personal carspot in an apartment building.  Reality has not conformed to your expectations.

- -

now, what this has to do with orange ray is that the first chakra where there is personalization and development and crystallization of experience is in the orange ray.

in terms of what I wrote up above - "attentive awareness of one's desires" - what we want and choose as a personality is inherently bound up in orange ray.  What would we choose to experience - if all possible experiences were possible via red ray - and why would we choose/emphasize such things?  The experiences that we desire are often indicative of fulfilling deeper needs of polarization, and are often turned to a higher purpose once we've had the experience, and been able to analyze it with a psychological lens.

In terms of my own life, if I am faced with a situation (or possible situation) where there is an 'I can't' or 'I shouldn't' type of statement, then it's worth inquiring into oneself why the self is denying permission to oneself.  That to me, is a sure indication of an orange blockage in a positive individual when that type of response comes up.
At least I don't live in an apartment anymore so I don't have parking problems. I've fit as many as 12 vehicles on my property I believe.

I don't get the boiling anger. Though I've been a little bit angry. I get violent thoughts, but I don't act on them.