Bring4th

Full Version: Superfoods and Lifestyle for 4D
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Plenum's thread prompted me to start this one. Because of my business dealing with people and their health issues, I get asked questions about diet and health nearly every day. Once people get benefits from the water, logically the next step is to question their diet.

I've put together what I consider important keys to a healthy diet and lifestyle. I already had this list on hand to share with my water machine customers, so I am reposting it here. Please feel free to add whatever you have found to be helpful.

(Full Disclosure: When I find a product that works for me, I like to share it with others. If the company has an affiliate program, I sign up for it. So, some of these websites are my affiliate sites. (Meaning that I might get a commission if you order from it.) Others aren't. Some are amazon.com or whatever.)

Fitness

Helix Lateral Trainer WOW! The absolute best workout ever! What I particularly love about it is how it really forces me to breathe deeply...opens up the core. And just a few minutes got me dripping with sweat! The local fitness equipment store has the higher-end models, but I got the lower-priced model from amazon.com. The only difference is that the higher one has electronic settings, whereas the lower one is manual. Also the higher one has programs, but I can live without that.

Cellerciser If you buy only 1 piece of fitness equipment, let it be this. This is the best mini-trampoline on the market, and will get your lymphatic system flushed out. Especially important for those dealing with a particular illness, but great for anyone, even if they're out of shape.

Barefoot Running Shoes There are other brands popping up. Here are the originals. My whole family runs in Vibrams!

Sleep

We had been wanting a Tempur-Pedic for the last 20 years. Our son finally got one and told us "You spend about 1/3 of your life asleep. Don't you think you should invest in the very best sleep?" He was right. Yes, it really is heavenly!

Keep your room dark (except for ovulation time, for women)

If you have insomnia, consider whether root-canaled teeth might be the culprit. (They were in my case.)

Super Amino MAAP (Master Amino Pattern) and Apothe-Cherry (naturally occurring melatonin) helped me sleep.

Water

An apple, rich in antioxidants, turns brown if you cut it open and leave it on the counter for an hour. Did you know that the same happens to water? All bottled, filtered and reverse-osmosis waters are oxidizing. I drink water from a technology that simulates a freshly-melted glacier. Our bodies are 70% water. This is an important piece of the puzzle. Learn about the healthiest water. PM me for the access code.

Diet

Forks Over Knives This is it. THE one to watch!

Foods/Superfoods

I rarely take supplements, except for the ubiquitous B12 and D3 in the winter. It's far better to get our nutrients from foods...but did you know that veggies lose about 50% of their nutrients within 30 minutes of harvest? What to do? Grow your own if you can! It's easier than you think!

Easy Patio Garden Grow 50+ veggies in a 4x4 space! Amazing! Has a built-in composter, and is very efficient on water. You put in live worms too! Note: The one I have is called Garden Tower. There is another one called Tower Garden (!) but it's hydroponic and uses an electric pump. And, no worms! I like the Garden Tower better because I don't like being dependent on electricity to grow food. But either one can grow a lot of grub on a small patio.

Grow your own Sprouts! I've tried many sprouters over the past 35 years. Here's the one I like the best because the sprouts don't get slimy. Handy Pantry 3-Tray Stackable Sprouter

Juicer: I had an Acme centrifugal for 30 years which held up great but the juice always turned brown very quickly. I later learned that this was due to oxidation. That kind of defeats the purpose, eh? Now I have a masticating juicer, which grinds the veggies very slowly, so it doesn't oxidize the juice. Any juicer is better than no juicer, but if you're in the market for a new one, avoid the centrifugals and get a masticating juicer instead. The juice tastes way better and is much healthier! There are several good brands that make masticating models, but I chose the Omega because my last Omega lasted 30 years and was still going strong. I have the J8006 but they now have a new model with more attachments. I'm not sure what they're all for though, so you'll have to compare. These are better for more greens. If you want to do more soft fruits then get their vertical masticating model. To me, the whole point of a juicer is to juice veggies, especially greens! (Why juice fruit when you can just eat it?) Both will do both, but the horizontal is better for veggies and the vertical is better for soft fruits.

Greens/Powdered Juices/Superfoods Organic, non-GMO. Most are vegan, many are gluten-free, and others are raw. I love the MAP, Apothe-Cherry, Power Shake, and Super Meal. They also have a carob-mint spirulina! Wow! All the shakes and green powders taste really good, so if you think you don't like green powders, give these a try! Get $50 in FREE products and pay only $9.95 shipping. OR, become a member and get 30% off. Use giftcode purebliss.

Herbs

This is where I buy my bulk herbs. Organic, wildcrafted...the best I've found! Oregon's Wild Harvest

Colloidal Silver

Make your own high-quality colloidal silver for pennies. A homemade silver generator will do in a pinch, but you wouldn't want to drink that stuff on a regular basis. Get a high-quality generator. Use code silverlight 

Teeth

This is so important I'm listing it again. Must Read! Root Canal Cover Up by Dr. George Meinig Never ever ever get a root canal! Never ever! Read the book to learn why, and what to do if you've already had one. Vitally important for anyone with cancer or concerned about cancer.

And...get educated about GMO's! Even organic can be contaminated! When buying soy, corn or canola oil, always buy only certified non-GMO.
What does this have to do with 4th Density?
In 4D I think we make our own food. It's all energy.
Thanks Monica.  I appreciate the effort you've gone to.