Bring4th

Full Version: Energy Worlds
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm reading Convoluted Universe Book 3, by Dolores Cannon. It says there are planets that are all energy, and don't have a physical structure to them. That all the beings in them are energy. And this is in space/time. I'm not sure if it's 3D or not.

But I imagine in an infinite creation, there are 3D planets without a veil. I may have been in such a planet before. No physical body is limitless the possibilities.
Edgar Cayce mentioned souls incarnating on 'energy planets' as well, so I would imagine that at least some of them are 3D. Maybe they aren't veiled, since veiling seems to be rather unique to our planet, or least heavy veiling.
(02-16-2015, 01:03 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I'm reading Convoluted Universe Book 3, by Dolores Cannon. It says there are planets that are all energy, and don't have a physical structure to them. That all the beings in them are energy. And this is in space/time. I'm not sure if it's 3D or not.

well 3d, isn't physical as such.  Well, it is, but it's dependent upon 1d for the physical foundations of it. (the actual earth we tread upon)

this is what consitutes 3d:

"in that in addition to the mind/body/spirit complexes of third density there are the artifacts, thought-forms, and feelings which these co-Creators have produced. This is third density."

when third density goes out of activation, this is what will not be present anymore.