Bring4th

Full Version: Questions on Spirituality
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello all, it has been a while since I made my presence here known, and I return seeking some guidance to assist me in the fight against cognotive dissonance. 

I'm not sure if I ever mentioned this peviously; 

I have been in a state of dissonance ever since both having my mind opened up to the Christian religion, and that of 'New age' (which I use broadly). Previous to these states, I was 'born' RC, and quickly and cynically developed Atheism. 

I have ventured these last 4 years to now grasp and understand the consequences and implications of each aforementioned paths, however each is based on faith - and being one of Briggs & Jung's INTP's, I feel incapable of using logic and reason to dicern which of these paths are truthful. 

All I know is that I keep referring back to the Law of One, and yet am highly skeptical of accepting the beleifs of an entity that cannot identify (in the human sense of not opening the door to a strange voice without peeping through the spy hole to see if ones story suits one's  appearance). 

I'm not into 'New Agers' generally, however upon seeing Don & Carla on TV I immediately felt drawn to them. 

I suppose I would like to know how Carla managed to synthesis both belief systems, and if she ever had any doubts, 
All input on the subject and orthers personal experiences welcome, 

Sometimes I wonder about Ra's intentions for Don, 

Sincerely, 
Sinead, greetings!

I personally don't see any conflicts between the teachings of Jesus, as they are recorded in the New Testament, and anything that Ra says. In fact, Ra clarified a great deal that Christianity leaves not fully explained. For example - what is meant when Jesus prays for the Oneness of all mankind to be realized, just as he and the Father (Logos) are one:

Quote: John 17:
20"Neither do I pray only for them, but also for these who are trusting in me by their word," 21"That they all shall be one, just as you, my Father, are in me, and I am in you, so that they also shall be one in us, so that the world shall believe that you have sent me."

22"And I have given them the glory that you have given me, so that they shall be one, just as we are one." 23"I in them and you in me, so that they shall be perfected as one, and so that the world shall know that you have sent me, and that you have loved them just as you have also loved Me."

There are lots of similar concepts with different terminology:
judgment day = harvest
heaven = 4th density positive (won't it be nice to live in a world where everyone is at least 51% focused on serving others?)
hell = 4th density negative (think about what it's like in a world where everyone is 95% or more focused on power and enslavement?)
the "lukewarm" of Revelations 3:16 are those in 3rd density who are in the "sinkhole of indifference" between the two;
God the Father = Logos
Holy spirit = Love (as an individuated entity)
Love your neighbor as yourself, forgive your enemies, etc. -- the recipe for service to others polarization

Honestly, it all becomes a lot clearer and more obvious if one focuses on Jesus' actual teachings and recorded statements, even with whatever inaccuracies may have crept in over the centuries, rather than the doctrine and belief system that grew up around it all. For example, if one looks at what Jesus is recorded to have taught, it can be summarized as one single message: "polarize! polarize and everything else will take care of itself."
Looking for "truth" in my opinion is mind stuff, and can be very side-tracking, and focused on things that aren't really important. The important thing for me is: Is there any value for me in what I hear, read, see, experience, etc.

If you resonate with the Ra material, I wouldn't spend time wondering about the source, or if its real, or what their authority is and so on. If something rings true, or enlightens you in some way, that is enough. You can take it from there. If the source is exposed to be a fraud, so what? It doesn't matter. You gained insight, which you can gain from literally anything—a bird singing, a homeless person, a sacred text. The homeless person doesn't need to be a sage to teach you something. The sacred text (which is deemed so be humans) can be complete fiction based on control and still you might derive insights and value from it.

Shawnna

Your spiritual path is familiar and I'm grateful to you for sharing your hesitancy over the purported source of the Law of One.

Carla said in one of her speeches she's not even sure of the source so I would say look within for your answers. The Law of One spiritual concepts are consistent with the mystical paths I've studied so I take what resonates and discard what doesn't.

Namaste
If you want to read Carla's own words on the subject, I found this blog some time ago where she made quite a few posts on the subject:

http://www.religionandspirituality.com/v...321192325/
(02-16-2015, 03:11 PM)Sinead91 Wrote: [ -> ]All I know is that I keep referring back to the Law of One, and yet am highly skeptical of accepting the beleifs of an entity that cannot identify (in the human sense of not opening the door to a strange voice without peeping through the spy hole to see if ones story suits one's  appearance). 

there are things that can be verified through practice.  Things such as the energy centres and explorations of the archetypal mind.  Claims about history and the Wanderer status of various individuals is essentially an act of faith though, and part of the broader cosmology (beyond 3d) that they present.

Shawnna

Here's a link to Carla's speeches - they were incredibly helpful to me.

http://www.llresearch.org/speeches/speeches_toc.aspx