Bring4th

Full Version: After Psychedelics - Expereince at Ashram
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Greetings friends, 

As the Universe would have it, in the last few months I have been introduced to an Ashram - complete with a resident yogi and SOOOO much knowledge and tradition.

I'm only  24 years old on this earth in this life and have degrees from Western Universities. However, the more I learn and immerse myself with awake people, the deeper I have been able to know myself.  Of course, the Law of One Material has taught me much in the way of how things really are, but I needed WAYYY more guidance and directive. I crave to learn more breathing/meditation techniques, I crave the altered states of consciousness, I crave the deep love I have found in the other-selves who inhabit this Ashram. Law of One is book work - Life at the Ashram is experience. 

I have used psychedelics and have posted about it here

I will be posting about my various experiences with breathing/meditation/and ceremonies which all lead to an altered state that I view as superior to psychedelics. 

In short, I have discovered there are far more reliable, safe, and more easily integrate able experiences than taking psychedelic drugs. Psilocybin has been a great teacher, but it is only one teacher. I have given away any attachment to substances and it has cleared my vision greatly. 

If you will, let all my brothers and sisters who read this learn from my experience. Psychedelics are wonderful. They can teach us. However, Becoming attached will only bring suffering. Continually seek all methods of learning available. Not just your favorite. 

While this site has brought me together with like-minded folks, I have craved the real-life experiences presented to me at the Ashram. I encourage everyone to find the courage in themselves to find and connect with other-selves on the same STO path... 

I have deep gratitude for ALL on this site.

1Love
have you ever read Osho's Book of Secrets?
I think everyone will have a different planned purpose for psychedelics. To me they seem to be my higher self programmation in awakening. Traditionnal meditation only lead me to unconsciousness and it feels like my soul leaves for my higher self to do other things while I'm unconscious. To me psychedelics always felt right as a time/space event meant to happen where ayahuasca feels to be the end of that road. After that point, I do not think drugs will alter my state of consciousness anymore as that I'll already have crystalized it.

This is like a big dream and drugs are actually an illusion to us, when I take magic mushrooms it feels wrong to think that the drug is what really open myself so much to my higher self, I literally become an open channel to my higher self and am able to feel empathy for all things, including 1D entities and people I'm only hearing about, I seem able to control my luck in reality, telepathy with another wanderer seems to work but not in terms of words, also I seem to become fully aware of my role at each given moment (the empathy toward 1D comes from that as it is normally unconscious). To me taking the drug is more about the space/time moment of synchronizing with my time/space self and could have easily been without drugs. In my case I think it's more about having to get them which always delays the moment and would be why this programmation was chosen by my higher self.

What I am getting that, is that we all have our own programmation and some probably will never take psychedelics and achieve the same as one who mix the use and the not use and one (like me) who relies solely on the use.
i don't trust them.

K-PAX

(02-17-2015, 02:25 PM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote: [ -> ]have you ever read Osho's Book of Secrets?

http://www.oregonlive.com/rajneesh/index...an_we.html
(02-18-2015, 11:37 AM)K-PAX Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-17-2015, 02:25 PM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote: [ -> ]have you ever read Osho's Book of Secrets?

http://www.oregonlive.com/rajneesh/index...an_we.html

Whoa!  I guess this is Osho's other "book of secrets"!

More fascinating and surprising than the article itself, for me, is that not a single person actually died - not even the poisoned 2 year old or other kids.  Perhaps it was due to the ineptitude of India's answer to Lucretia Borgia, but I wonder if their lack of murderous success had something to do with the positive vibes put out by the majority of the followers, who had no idea this was going on and were sincerely (though perhaps misguidedly!) engaged in spiritual seeking?
Osho is this guru?
How exactly did you go about getting involved with/choosing the ashram? I just finished university and am absolutely enthralled by the idea of joining a spiritual community. I've looked into buddhist monasteries but it would seem that ashrams provide an experience more closely aligned with my methods of seeking. Preferably I would wish to find one that is small, genuine, and accepting of labor/skill(musician) as form of payment/part of my sadhana. Was there anything that stood out to you where you were able to say "this feels like the right one, this is totally possible"?
(02-19-2015, 01:36 AM)Bluebell Wrote: [ -> ]Osho is this guru?

Rajneesh

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

[ltr]Rajneesh (Osho)
[Image: Osho.jpg]
Born
Chandra Mohan Jain
11 December 1931

Chandra Mohan Jain (11 December 1931 – 19 January 1990), also known as Acharya Rajneesh from the 1960s onwards, as Bhagwan Shree Rajneesh ([Image: 11px-Loudspeaker.svg.png] pronunciation (help·info)) during the 1970s and 1980s, and as Osho ([Image: 11px-Loudspeaker.svg.png] pronunciation (help·info);) from 1989, was an Indian mysticguru and spiritual teacher. His international followinghas continued beyond his death.[/ltr]

great. people still quote that dude in my facebook feed!

a friend complained Osho was some kind of fraud but i never asked. she was irritated someone kept quoting him. i should have asked y...
not to turn this into an undermining of Ashrams and Indian gurus, but Sai Baba also had a lot of seedy stories circulate around him.  

And I was also a great admirer of his his books before I found this stuff about him circulating on the internet.

Things start out with good intentions, but can be diverted quite easily if lower triadic blockages can be played upon:

"Nearly all positive channels and groups may be lessened in their positivity or rendered quite useless by what we may call the temptations offered by the fourth-density negative thought-forms. They may suggest many distortions towards specific information, towards the aggrandizement of the self, towards the flowering of the organization in some political, social, or fiscal way."
i thought Sai Baba was ok... somewhere i read he was "up there".
There have been two Sai Babas. The original is ok, as far as I can tell.
(02-19-2015, 03:25 AM)InTheMiddle Wrote: [ -> ]How exactly did you go about getting involved with/choosing the ashram? I just finished university and am absolutely enthralled by the idea of joining a spiritual community. I've looked into buddhist monasteries but it would seem that ashrams provide an experience more closely aligned with my methods of seeking. Preferably I would wish to find one that is small, genuine, and accepting of labor/skill(musician) as form of payment/part of my sadhana. Was there anything that stood out to you where you were able to say "this feels like the right one, this is totally possible"?

Funny story. I had no intent on getting involved with it. I got a new job almost a year ago now, and a co-worker lived there. We had a lot in common and it just seemed cool to check out. I don't think I really knew what I was getting myself into :-0 Of course, I know bringing me to the Ashram was the work of a greater Consciousness. 

For advice, ya, pray about it. Experiment around. Be patient. When you do find something special, I am sure you will know :-) 

All of the Best,

TickledWizard
(02-17-2015, 09:16 PM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]I think everyone will have a different planned purpose for psychedelics. To me they seem to be my higher self programmation in awakening. Traditionnal meditation only lead me to unconsciousness and it feels like my soul leaves for my higher self to do other things while I'm unconscious. To me psychedelics always felt right as a time/space event meant to happen where ayahuasca feels to be the end of that road. After that point, I do not think drugs will alter my state of consciousness anymore as that I'll already have crystalized it.

This is like a big dream and drugs are actually an illusion to us, when I take magic mushrooms it feels wrong to think that the drug is what really open myself so much to my higher self, I literally become an open channel to my higher self and am able to feel empathy for all things, including 1D entities and people I'm only hearing about, I seem able to control my luck in reality, telepathy with another wanderer seems to work but not in terms of words, also I seem to become fully aware of my role at each given moment (the empathy toward 1D comes from that as it is normally unconscious). To me taking the drug is more about the space/time moment of synchronizing with my time/space self and could have easily been without drugs. In my case I think it's more about having to get them which always delays the moment and would be why this programmation was chosen by my higher self.

What I am getting that, is that we all have our own programmation and some probably will never take psychedelics and achieve the same as one who mix the use and the not use and one (like me) who relies solely on the use.

Sure, I totally agree with this. However, before one year ago, I had no clue that other means of altered-states existed with the same results. I was trying to make it aware there are alternative teachers to teacher plants. I encourage others not get attached to one teacher as this will limit you and to continually seek spiritual growth. 

Thank you for your reply :-) 
(02-19-2015, 06:39 PM)Stranger Wrote: [ -> ]There have been two Sai Babas.  The original is ok, as far as I can tell.

well that's odd. :-/ was the second Sai Baba claiming to be the same Sai Baba?

can i be a Sai Baba too?
A reincarnation. Both are listed on this page if you're curious.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sai_Baba

K-PAX

I think it's important to like that which you like and dislike that which you dislike it allows for the creation to flow more into that which you like, whether you understand why or not.
Although...
This could be totally incorrect on a 'larger scale' hahah.