Bring4th

Full Version: Law of One and Jesus Christ.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Who really was Jesus Christ?

Having read over Ra's discussion on him, we understand that he was an entity of 4th density of the highest sub-octave before moving into 5th density. This would suggest that Jesus was a normal Human Being who evolved through densities just like we do. That is to say from 1st Density, second and 3rd density.

Ra makes it clear that Jesus was a Wanderer, just like the majority of people here on this forum. What i wonder is why was Jesus if we take him to be a real entity with the same limitations as any of us in 3rd density able to heal and do things most people would think of as magic?

Quote:17.19 Questioner: How did Jesus learn this during his incarnation?

Ra: I am Ra. This entity learned the ability by a natural kind of remembering at a very young age. Unfortunately, this entity first discovered his ability to penetrate intelligent infinity by becoming the distortion you call “angry” at a playmate. This entity was touched by the entity known as Jesus to you and was fatally wounded.

Thus the one known as Jesus became aware that there dwelt in him a terrible potential. This entity determined to discover how to use this energy for the good, not for the negative. This entity was extremely positively polarized and remembered more than most Wanderers do.
The above quote suggests that Jesus was able to tap intelligent infinity, which i consider an enlighten state of consciousness at a young age. Now this normally doesn't happen, i am sure if any of us here had a similar catalyst it probably wouldn't have resulted in the same experience. The fact that he is suggested to have simply touched someone and caused fatal wounds shows a great deal of energy.

This makes me think that Jesus was some how allowed a special mission, to incarnate in a way that was semi unveiled. This can be the only logically reason for his advanced abilities. Perhaps we could even go as far to say he as genetically more advanced and the work of ET interbreeding.

However Jesus still had to go and learn, just as do.

Quote:17.20 Questioner: How did this aggressive action against a playmate affect Jesus in his spiritual growth? Where did he go after his physical death?

Ra: I am Ra. The entity you call Jesus was galvanized by this experience and began a lifetime of seeking and searching. This entity studied first day and night in its own religious constructs which you call Judaism and was learned enough to be a rabbi, as you call the teach/learners of this particular rhythm or distortion of understanding, at a very young age.

At the age of approximately thirteen and one-half of your years, this entity left the dwelling place of its earthly family, as you would call it, and walked into many other places seeking further information. This went on sporadically until the entity was approximately twenty-five, at which time it returned to its family dwelling, and learned and practiced the art of its earthly father.

When the entity had become able to integrate or synthesize all experiences, the entity began to speak to other-selves and teach/learn what it had felt during the preceding years to be of an worthwhile nature. The entity was absolved karmically of the destruction of an other-self when it was in its last portion of lifetime and spoke upon what you would call a cross saying, “Father, forgive them for they know not what they do.” In forgiveness lies the stoppage of the wheel of action, or what you call karma.

The ability to become a Rabbi at the age of 13 is indeed outstanding and the fact he had reached enlightenment at the age of just 25 is something else. Considering most of us will never reach that level of realization at any age in physical incarnation.

I theorize that this event was planned by the logos as a means to plant the seeds of a world teacher to help us move towards 4th density growth and that at least the major events of his experience had been well planned out, following an archetypal journey.

What do you think?
Great topic! Good points raised!

There are many avatars, masters, sages, shamans, etc. throughout history, myths and legends, who purportedly had special, magical powers, including healing, regeneration of limbs, sitting in meditation for years without food or water, even resurrection. None of these themes are unique to Jesus.
Greetings Matt1, 

I found the following Q'uo session illuminating:

http://llresearch.org/transcripts/issues..._0107.aspx 

Jim: What does it mean to be a Son of God, and how do we manifest that? Is it possible to in our lives? Was Jesus the only Son of God?

I am Q’uo. The phenomenon known to you as Jesus is a principle of the Logos, or Love, that has moved through the densities as any other entity, but was created slightly differently than those of you who swim beneath the sea of illusion. This entity also wished to live a life that was a poem to the Creator, and again, and again, on planet after planet, this entity comes into incarnation with the special character of partial remembrance. In other words, this entity contains more of the Logos, or Love, than free will, whereas each of you contain the bonding of Love and free will, against which you must challenge yourself to find a unity of being.

This entity was a good teacher of the message of the Law of One. Again and again the message is misunderstood. Again and again the Creator sends forth that special part of Itself which retains the consciousness of unconditional love rather than having it disappear beneath the veil. This entity has helped many, many civilizations.
(02-17-2015, 05:03 PM) pid=\171295' Wrote:This makes me think that Jesus was some how allowed a special mission, to incarnate in a way that was semi unveiled. This can be the only logically reason for his advanced abilities. Perhaps we could even go as far to say he as genetically more advanced and the work of ET interbreeding.

However Jesus still had to go and learn, just as do.
That how I also view it, his mission needed him to open himself quickly and that was his Higher Self's wish. On the contrary, yesterday I wanted to make a thread about why Carla who channeled the Ra material was doing it unconsciously, I sorted out that it was to preserve her veil. The veil also have a purpose, so not everyone is called to remove it ASAP and to the greater degree.
When you look at Jesus, he hadn't completely removed his veil either. For exemple when he said : "Father why have you forsaken me" before dying shows he wasn't completely aware of his purpose. (Unless he didn't actually say that... hate not having been there... unless I've been there... hate not remembering past lives)  :-/

In my opinion he was consciously channeling which made him become only that which he channeled. When channeling, it would be like removing parts of the veil about what knowledge got out of him. In that he was still human with a veil, as most of his veil would have remained intact. In the case of Carla, it feels like she has to absorb the channeled information from her 3D perspective instead of becoming it consciously. It would have a purpose of bringing Ra insights about what he said from a 3D perspective.

About healing, I think Ra said anyone could do it if they "wanted" it enough, tough the higher self gotta want it in my opinion. For myself, I feel it is something that will come in a given time but has no current purpose in my growth. It feels like a choice and not something imposed on me, even though the 3D me wanna do magic BigSmile . It's harder to teach to others without showing off cool magic trick to make them realize that there's a matrix and that you're awakened in the matrix unlike them and that they could listen a bit more consciously to what you're saying, it makes you learn much more as a teacher.
(02-17-2015, 05:03 PM)Matt1 Wrote: [ -> ]What do you think?

i think Jesus being one of the first wanderers (right?) it was before limitations on wanderers were thought of; maybe he caused the limitations because of his killing of the other self. maybe his journey was experimental.

as for age 13, i think it was considered a man already. there were no immature 30 yo hipsters sipping lattes & whining about selfies & smart phones. lives were shorter & people lived w less material bullshit & other idiocies of our age.
(02-17-2015, 06:16 PM)Jim Kent + Wrote: [ -> ]Greetings Matt1, 

I found the following Q'uo session illuminating:

http://llresearch.org/transcripts/issues..._0107.aspx 

Jim: What does it mean to be a Son of God, and how do we manifest that? Is it possible to in our lives? Was Jesus the only Son of God?

I am Q’uo. The phenomenon known to you as Jesus is a principle of the Logos, or Love, that has moved through the densities as any other entity, but was created slightly differently than those of you who swim beneath the sea of illusion. This entity also wished to live a life that was a poem to the Creator, and again, and again, on planet after planet, this entity comes into incarnation with the special character of partial remembrance. In other words, this entity contains more of the Logos, or Love, than free will, whereas each of you contain the bonding of Love and free will, against which you must challenge yourself to find a unity of being.

This entity was a good teacher of the message of the Law of One. Again and again the message is misunderstood. Again and again the Creator sends forth that special part of Itself which retains the consciousness of unconditional love rather than having it disappear beneath the veil. This entity has helped many, many civilizations.

Thank you for finding this, Jim!  I have known with certainty for some time now that Jesus is not the simple 4th density wanderer Ra described him to be, and it's nice to have another good source confirm it.
Jim: “What does it mean to be a Son of God, and how do we manifest that? Is it possible to in our lives? Was Jesus the only Son of God?”

Jesus was a Jew, as am I.  We are taught that we are all children of God.  

Jesus preached to his people, the Jews, and I feel certain that he said that he was a son of God, and never claimed to be “the” son of God.  If he had, the Jews would have gotten up and left.

Amazing what “translation” can do.

Jesus, by many examples, let the people know that ALL people are children of God.  I’m thinking of his healing that sick child of a Roman official.   

I hope that he (like Muhammad) has learned to tell the sentient beings on so many other planets, not to worship him.  He did try, many times on this planet to make it clear that we can do as he does, and more.  This lesson was repeated often, and I think that becoming a worshiped Deity never dawned on him.  

If Christians were to actually read the Bible, and really follow Jesus as the current Pope is trying to teach, I think that our world would be very different.  

And if Muslims would do the same for Muhammad, then they would know that the decision to believe is best left to the individual, and that worship of any style cannot be forced down peoples throats with either law, or war. 

A different world is coming. 
some Catholics have denounced the Pope. shows how strong dogma is.

the new Pope is so great.
I'm confused by Jesus.  I've often thought and felt as though he was one of the greatest beings to walk the earth and I have so many times cried out to him for help.  But, I don't know if its wise to place so much faith and trust in one person.  I don't know how much of it is social conditioning as I was raised orthodox.  I'm not even sure if he really existed for that matter.  The mysteries of life.
I think you may find it more clearly helpful to place the trust in the universal teaching he represented by both his words and deeds, and then see what occurs when you begin systematically applying that teaching to your own life. At that point you will discover that it's either all nonsense, or that it isn't.
(02-18-2015, 07:19 AM)Folk-love Wrote: [ -> ]I'm confused by Jesus.  I've often thought and felt as though he was one of the greatest beings to walk the earth and I have so many times cried out to him for help.  But, I don't know if its wise to place so much faith and trust in one person.  I don't know how much of it is social conditioning as I was raised orthodox.  I'm not even sure if he really existed for that matter.  The mysteries of life.

These people that end up being revered, such as Jesus and the like -- it is not the personal being that you revere, but rather, it is because that personal being brought themselves into alignment with the divine impersonal Self, and this divine archetypal Self began to reflect itself within the personal self, in its actions and behavior, and then people come to revere that personal and specific self after the fact.  As you peel back the onion layers of the little self, the big Self begins to shine through the cracks in the personality.  You become able to express more and more of that which you have been since before time: the one infinite creator.

Some call that impersonal Self the "Christ Consciousness".  We are all a part of it.  The "Son of God" is the Only Begotten Son, because we are all part of the one Christ.  It is actually the "Sun of God", or the universal Logos.  The Father is Intelligent Infinity from which the Sun of God arises or is begotten from, and the Holy Ghost is the memory of the perfect oneness with the Father.

But if Jesus, Yeshua, Jehoshua, or whatever you want to call him is the face of the creator you feel most comfortable relating to, there is no harm in that. 

Smile
I saw a man once that reminded me of Jesus Christ, and I cried while I gave him a hug. He thought it was strange.

I don't feel like I have Christ Consciousness. I feel I am sorely lacking there.
u hugged some stranger? lol
(02-23-2015, 02:29 PM)Bluebell Wrote: [ -> ]u hugged some stranger? lol

We were both in a mental hospital.
He also washed my feet.
lol Jesus would probably be pegged as a loonie in our world.
People would call 911 on him when he flipped over money tables.
If some of you are interested in Jesus's message but do not wish to read the whole new testament. Well you can pretty much sum up his whole message with only 4 verses.

Quote:Matthew 37-40

[font=Arial]37 Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.[/font]
[font=Arial]38 This is the first and great commandment.[/font]
[font=Arial]39 And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.[/font]
[font=Arial]40 On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.[/font]

He says all law and prophets hang on these two commandments. Put everything that you are (mind/body/spirit) to Love the Whole Intelligent Infinity. And love any other as much as you love yourself which is like unto the first. Anyone doing that or any prophet teaching this, acts in accordance to the LOO indeed.

The problem with most christians, is that they do not even try to do neither of these. The churches often teach division rather than unity. (Not all but enough to not give christianity a good name)
lol or tried to make people eat & drink him
Or say you must hate your family, and love only God.
he didn't say that lol
"If anyone comes to me and does not hate father and mother, wife and children, brothers and sisters--yes, even their own life--such a person cannot be my disciple."

Luke 14:26
Has anyone done serious research into the origins of Christs teachings? I mean the original teachings . Many claim that he taught Gnosis. Do we have a timeline of his physical actions or any empirical physical data on his views? or is it now lost to the riddles of time?

I have heard many stories of his missing years. From Egypt to India and Tibet. The concept of Adam Kadmon as the divine son of god in all of us is also something that relates to me in this sense.

Could Jesus have been one of the last true initiates in the Great Pyramid? that Ra designed?
(02-23-2015, 03:50 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]"If anyone comes to me and does not hate father and mother, wife and children, brothers and sisters--yes, even their own life--such a person cannot be my disciple."

Luke 14:26

The word hate seems very weird in the context. I did some research about interpretations and it says that the word hate implies "loving less" in the context, and that it has been used this way in different passages. So it'd be more about not putting those who are close to you on a pedestal. 

This verse that follows a bit later in the chapter seems to make sense with this.

Quote:33 So likewise, whosoever he be of you that forsaketh not all that he hath, he cannot be my disciple.
Luke 14:33

Likewise, understanding that all is one implies not seeing a difference between any other-selves.
It may or may not be relevant that Luke had never actually met Jesus.
The thing we seem to forget is that Jesus was an ET HYBRID! Who was his daddy, after all? Tradition tells us it wasn't an Earthling... His special genetics would have opened him up to more direct contact with Intelligent Infinity than the usual earth mongrel.
(02-26-2015, 04:09 AM)meng leren Wrote: [ -> ]The thing we seem to forget is that Jesus was an ET HYBRID!  Who was his daddy, after all? Tradition tells us it wasn't an Earthling...  His special genetics would have opened him up to more direct contact with Intelligent Infinity than the usual earth mongrel.

I don't agree.  The entire purpose of Jesus' ministry was to demonstrate what ordinary people could achieve - in fact, what ordinary people are destined to achieve, since spiritual evolution is ultimately inevitable for each one of us.  Having different physical makeup would therefore have completely negated the entire point of his incarnation.  The difference between him and us are all spiritual - wholehearted, undistorted love and absolute devotion to service.  

Also: in her two books on Jesus, Dolores Cannon regresses a woman who describes knowing Jesus in a past life.  Dolores repeatedly asks her about miracles associated with his birth, and the woman is adamant that the only miracle was that an ordinary woman gave birth to such a son.
pfffffffft. everyone knows he's a hybrid! it's in the book!
Lots of mythology grows up around extraordinary people, which unfortunately sets them up as objects of worship rather than imitation.
i don't understand ur point. i was talking about hybrids.
My point is that the story of the virgin birth is most likely a myth. Jesus had brothers, and I already mentioned the Dolores Cannon account from an alleged contemporary.
Pages: 1 2