Bring4th

Full Version: "this information will, shall we say, make sense" - Interpretations
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(02-07-2015, 11:39 AM)βαθμιαίος Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-07-2015, 02:21 AM)Bring4th_Austin Wrote: [ -> ]I do see some alternate interpretations of that statement.

At the risk of thread derailment, would you be willing to elaborate?

In the thread about the language barrier in the Ra material, βαθμιαίος suggested that perhaps this passage helped explain my own confusion on why there seems to be such a stark contrast between people who are moved by Ra's words, and those who feel it is just a bunch of word salad:

Quote:36.24 Questioner: I’ll just ask one little short one that you may not be able to answer before the final… The short one is, can you tell me what percentage of the Wanderers on Earth today have been successful in penetrating the memory block and becoming aware who they are, and then finally, is there anything that we can do to make the instrument more comfortable or improve the contact?

Ra: I am Ra. We can approximate the percentage of those penetrating intelligently their status. This is between eight and one-half and nine and three-quarters percent. There is a larger percentile group of those who have a fairly well defined, shall we say, symptomology indicating to them that they are not of this, shall we say, “insanity.” This amounts to a bit over fifty percent of the remainder. Nearly one-third of the remainder are aware that something about them is different, so you see there are many gradations of awakening to the knowledge of being a Wanderer. We may add that it is to the middle and first of these groups that this information will, shall we say, make sense.

A common interpretation of this statement is that only wanderers, particularly the first two groups Ra describes, will make sense of the Law of One material. I do think this is a possible interpretation of this statement, but I do see some other possible interpretations of this statement. 

One big factor which causes me to see other possible explanations is Ra's use of the words "this information." The above interpretation relies on this to refer to the Law of One as a whole. While it's possible, I would not assume it to be true, since within the context of that session, Don and Ra were not discussing the material as a whole. I would think it more likely that Ra would refer to the information being presently discussed as "this information" rather than the entire contact. 

This could mean that Ra was referring to the idea of wanderers and the forgetting process itself, meaning to say that the latter group would not grasp these concepts until they awaken to a deeper part of their true nature. Ra could also be referring to Don's befuddlement from the previous question, where he expressed difficulty in grasping the concepts being discussed within this particular session. This means that by "this information," Ra could be talking about what was confusing Don, which I would take to mean those concepts in particular, not the entire contact. 

But suppose Ra was intending to mean the entirety of the material when they say "this information." I again would not assume that Ra intended to mean "it is only this group of people that will make sense of this material," but rather, they could mean "among wanderers, it is to these sub-groups that will make sense of this material." I don't think that exclusion of non-wanderers is implicit in their wording. Obviously, if a wanderer has not delved deep enough to be part of at least the second group, they may not be ready for information of this type. But what's to exclude non-wanderers from reaching a point where this material is accessible? I do think that wanderers will generally be more drawn to this type of information, but I do not think that 3rd density natives who are near harvest would not be able to grasp the material, and the same for dual-activated entities.

I will admit that these alternative explanations are fed mainly by my own bias and belief that I am not a wanderer. Obviously, if I am correct in that belief, then Ra's statement would necessarily have to be interpreted to be less exclusive to these sub-groups of wanderers. But I obviously don't have any objective proof of whether or not I'm a wanderer, only intuition and meditative investigation on the matter. I do not ignore the possibility that I am in fact a wanderer and Ra was indeed intending to say that it is only these two groups of wanderers that will understand the Ra material. But I also feel like these are valid alternative interpretations.

Are there any other interpretations you see? Do you see any faults in my alternative interpretations? I could be blinded by my bias.
(02-17-2015, 06:27 PM)Bring4th_Austin Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:36.24 Questioner: I’ll just ask one little short one that you may not be able to answer before the final… The short one is, can you tell me what percentage of the Wanderers on Earth today have been successful in penetrating the memory block and becoming aware who they are, and then finally, is there anything that we can do to make the instrument more comfortable or improve the contact?

Ra: I am Ra. We can approximate the percentage of those penetrating intelligently their status. This is between eight and one-half and nine and three-quarters percent. There is a larger percentile group of those who have a fairly well defined, shall we say, symptomology indicating to them that they are not of this, shall we say, “insanity.” This amounts to a bit over fifty percent of the remainder. Nearly one-third of the remainder are aware that something about them is different, so you see there are many gradations of awakening to the knowledge of being a Wanderer. We may add that it is to the middle and first of these groups that this information will, shall we say, make sense.

But suppose Ra was intending to mean the entirety of the material when they say "this information." I again would not assume that Ra intended to mean "it is only this group of people that will make sense of this material," but rather, they could mean "among wanderers, it is to these sub-groups that will make sense of this material." I don't think that exclusion of non-wanderers is implicit in their wording. Obviously, if a wanderer has not delved deep enough to be part of at least the second group, they may not be ready for information of this type. But what's to exclude non-wanderers from reaching a point where this material is accessible?

If this supposition is true, then perhaps the gradations of wanderers translates as broad gradations of awakening among the general population.

Among the general population, it might then be said to those seeking and those with a minimum threshold of awareness that this information will, shall Ra say, make sense.

I definitely agree with you Austin that it's not out of the question that a third-density native could grasp and "understand" this material. However I think it generally improbable given the many conceptual roadblocks (of which you and I have enumerated on varied occasions) precluding treatment of this information as legitimate, much less good.

I think that the development of all evolution - be it physical, mental, or spiritual - happens in a successive progression of steps, each one building off the one prior. The unknown is gradually penetrated by the adding of a plank, or two, at a time on the walkway of the known.

Certainly there are breakthroughs, skipping of steps, and quantum leaps forward, but by and large one does not jump from third grade to sixth grade.

To present sixth-grade understanding to a third-grader, and to have that third-grader shout EUREKA! because, for some odd reason, it speaks to them, moves them to tears, motivates their life, clarifies their vision, and makes sense... it is likely that that third-grader has some dim, subconscious memory of once being in the sixth grade.

Otherwise it would, I think, require a step-by-step working toward those higher understandings.

Which is what the wanderer, having accepted the third-density contract, still needs to do, but the (somewhat awakened) wanderer has the advantage of remembering and recognizing the fragments of the textbook that formed his previous studies.

Just some thoughts. Like you I can only speculate.

: ) GLB
(02-17-2015, 06:27 PM)Bring4th_Austin Wrote: [ -> ]One big factor which causes me to see other possible explanations is Ra's use of the words "this information." The above interpretation relies on this to refer to the Law of One as a whole. While it's possible, I would not assume it to be true, since within the context of that session, Don and Ra were not discussing the material as a whole. I would think it more likely that Ra would refer to the information being presently discussed as "this information" rather than the entire contact. 

That's interesting. That session is about higher selves, mind/body/spirit complex totalities, parallel universes, third-density programming, etc. -- pretty abstruse stuff that doesn't necessarily make sense even to wanderers.
(02-17-2015, 09:58 PM)Bring4th_GLB Wrote: [ -> ]To present sixth-grade understanding to a third-grader, and to have that third-grader shout EUREKA! because, for some odd reason, it speaks to them, moves them to tears, motivates their life, clarifies their vision, and makes sense... it is likely that that third-grader has some dim, subconscious memory of once being in the sixth grade.

Great post, GLB. But I was still wondering about the above. Ra did come to Egyptians because there was a call. And that call attracted sixth density to answer. Doesn't it mean that in that case their teachings can still be attractive to native third density?
(02-17-2015, 09:58 PM)Bring4th_GLB Wrote: [ -> ]I definitely agree with you Austin that it's not out of the question that a third-density native could grasp and "understand" this material. However I think it generally improbable given the many conceptual roadblocks (of which you and I have enumerated on varied occasions) precluding treatment of this information as legitimate, much less good.

I think that the development of all evolution - be it physical, mental, or spiritual - happens in a successive progression of steps, each one building off the one prior. The unknown is gradually penetrated by the adding of a plank, or two, at a time on the walkway of the known.

Certainly there are breakthroughs, skipping of steps, and quantum leaps forward, but by and large one does not jump from third grade to sixth grade.

To present sixth-grade understanding to a third-grader, and to have that third-grader shout EUREKA! because, for some odd reason, it speaks to them, moves them to tears, motivates their life, clarifies their vision, and makes sense... it is likely that that third-grader has some dim, subconscious memory of once being in the sixth grade.

Otherwise it would, I think, require a step-by-step working toward those higher understandings.

Which is what the wanderer, having accepted the third-density contract, still needs to do, but the (somewhat awakened) wanderer has the advantage of remembering and recognizing the fragments of the textbook that formed his previous studies.

Just some thoughts. Like you I can only speculate.

: ) GLB

What you're saying does make sense, and I would agree that generally, a wanderer would be more likely to have the type of eureka moment you are describing. But at the same time, I don't think that there is enough credit given to the seeking of a native 3rd density entity in your idea.

If a 3rd density entity is near harvestability, they have already done much spiritual seeking and work already, no doubt. I would not be one to assume that all spiritual texts which speak of unity in a eloquent fashion come only from wanderers, and are meant only for wanderers. I think there have been writings and understandings gained which speak about love, light, and the Law of One in various fashions. And as Ankh points out, if Ra responds to a 3rd density call and offers information to 3rd density beings, doesn't this imply that this information coming from 6th density is useful for 3rd density?

An example I would use is one that Ra used - Heraclitus. I'm not terribly familiar with his work, but I have looked into it somewhat, and there are some very striking similarities between his work and the Law of One, and Ra did say that he was able to grasp some facets of the Law of One. There's no indication in the Ra material whether or not he was a wanderer, though I think it could be inferred that he was not. Even if he was, certainly not every philosopher and student who successfully learned from his teaching, since wanderers didn't seem to be so common back then.

So in Heraclitus we have a similar understanding as the information which Ra gave to us, but there cannot be the assumption that only wanderers would really grasp his work, considering its influence throughout the ages.

I believe it would be similar with the Ra material. I believe a 3rd density entity who has lived lives of dedicated seeking may have come to some understanding of love, light, and unity to which they may see the Ra material and have that eureka moment, as their previous 3rd density experience comes back to them. The difference being that 100% of wanderers have lived lives in which this understanding is grasped, and a much smaller percentage of 3rd density entities have reached such spiritual understanding. Yet if we break the 3rd density entities down into a subgroup - those nearing harvestability - I'm sure that the percentage of them having grasped similar understandings in their past lives would go up a significant amount, and those are probably the ones who are (or could be) called to the Law of One material.

(02-18-2015, 10:03 AM)βαθμιαίος Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-17-2015, 06:27 PM)Bring4th_Austin Wrote: [ -> ]One big factor which causes me to see other possible explanations is Ra's use of the words "this information." The above interpretation relies on this to refer to the Law of One as a whole. While it's possible, I would not assume it to be true, since within the context of that session, Don and Ra were not discussing the material as a whole. I would think it more likely that Ra would refer to the information being presently discussed as "this information" rather than the entire contact. 

That's interesting.  That session is about higher selves, mind/body/spirit complex totalities, parallel universes, third-density programming, etc. -- pretty abstruse stuff that doesn't necessarily make sense even to wanderers.

It is not the most elegant interpretation, but I do think it's possible. I see the possibility more in the fact that if there were wanderers who would make sense out of that information, they would belong to the two groups Ra mentions. It seems that a wanderer who is ready to accept ideas like that would have necessarily reached a point where they discovered more of their true nature.
(02-17-2015, 06:27 PM)Bring4th_Austin Wrote: [ -> ]A common interpretation of this statement is that only wanderers, particularly the first two groups Ra describes, will make sense of the Law of One material. I do think this is a possible interpretation of this statement, but I do see some other possible interpretations of this statement. 

One big factor which causes me to see other possible explanations is Ra's use of the words "this information." The above interpretation relies on this to refer to the Law of One as a whole. While it's possible, I would not assume it to be true, since within the context of that session, Don and Ra were not discussing the material as a whole. I would think it more likely that Ra would refer to the information being presently discussed as "this information" rather than the entire contact. 

This could mean that Ra was referring to the idea of wanderers and the forgetting process itself, meaning to say that the latter group would not grasp these concepts until they awaken to a deeper part of their true nature. Ra could also be referring to Don's befuddlement from the previous question, where he expressed difficulty in grasping the concepts being discussed within this particular session. This means that by "this information," Ra could be talking about what was confusing Don, which I would take to mean those concepts in particular, not the entire contact. 

But suppose Ra was intending to mean the entirety of the material when they say "this information." I again would not assume that Ra intended to mean "it is only this group of people that will make sense of this material," but rather, they could mean "among wanderers, it is to these sub-groups that will make sense of this material." I don't think that exclusion of non-wanderers is implicit in their wording. Obviously, if a wanderer has not delved deep enough to be part of at least the second group, they may not be ready for information of this type. But what's to exclude non-wanderers from reaching a point where this material is accessible? I do think that wanderers will generally be more drawn to this type of information, but I do not think that 3rd density natives who are near harvest would not be able to grasp the material, and the same for dual-activated entities.

I will admit that these alternative explanations are fed mainly by my own bias and belief that I am not a wanderer. Obviously, if I am correct in that belief, then Ra's statement would necessarily have to be interpreted to be less exclusive to these sub-groups of wanderers. But I obviously don't have any objective proof of whether or not I'm a wanderer, only intuition and meditative investigation on the matter. I do not ignore the possibility that I am in fact a wanderer and Ra was indeed intending to say that it is only these two groups of wanderers that will understand the Ra material. But I also feel like these are valid alternative interpretations.

Are there any other interpretations you see? Do you see any faults in my alternative interpretations? I could be blinded by my bias.

Ra didn't say only. They expressed likely groups, not excluding others.

I have/had friends in the third group. They feel different & act like wanderers (values & behavior) but r not into/really understanding of this stuff. Some r even firm atheists because of anger toward church.

I was in the first or second group before reading Ra. Reading it everything just jogged things inside & it felt like a mindless memory. Just true, familiar. Like "I know this". At the same time nothing has felt familiar like that in this density/planet. Living here I have no mindless memory of how things work, it's all unnatural & backwards.

I can only assume it's the other way around for third density/earth natives. They don't have that unconscious memory compass to understand Ra, but they understand this planet in ways I can't ever. 

Maybe though a native might have had lives filled w certain catalyst that nudged them toward many lifetimes of spiritual seeking. Would that help them understand/reach a universal memory of other densities?
Just wanted to squeak in a quick reply to Lana before the day's activities overtake me and I don't reemerge for air until nighttime.

(02-17-2015, 09:58 PM)Bring4th_GLB Wrote: [ -> ]To present sixth-grade understanding to a third-grader, and to have that third-grader shout EUREKA! because, for some odd reason, it speaks to them, moves them to tears, motivates their life, clarifies their vision, and makes sense... it is likely that that third-grader has some dim, subconscious memory of once being in the sixth grade.

(02-18-2015, 02:10 PM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]Great post, GLB. But I was still wondering about the above. Ra did come to Egyptians because there was a call. And that call attracted sixth density to answer. Doesn't it mean that in that case their teachings can still be attractive to native third density?

This is a very good point. And at first I thought it blew a gaping hole in my premise, sending the once promising idea to the bottom of the ocean. You are right, if Ra (and other Confederation sources) attempted to teach their higher understanding to third-density natives, then perhaps it isn't strictly necessary to be a wanderer in order to grasp those higher transmissions.

But then... a counterpoint came to me... are you ready for it?

According to my reading, Ra had one principal contact point on the Egyptian ground:

1.5 Ra: We spoke to one who heard and understood and was in a position to decree the Law of One. However, the priests and peoples of that era quickly distorted our message, robbing it of the, shall we say, compassion with which unity is informed by its very nature. Since it contains all, it cannot abhor any

Who was this "one who heard and understood" and was also "in a position to decree the Law of One"?

This guy:

2.2 In the Eighteenth Dynasty, as it is known in your records of space/time distortions, we were able to contact a pharaoh, as you would call him. The man was small in life-experience on your plane and was a… what this instrument would call, Wanderer. Thus, this mind/body/spirit complex received our communication distortions and was able to blend his distortions with our own. This young entity had been given a vibratory complex of sound which vibrated in honor of a prosperous god, as this mind/body complex, which we call instrument for convenience, would call “Amun.”

So it was a wanderer that Ra contacted and it was a wanderer that "understood" Ra's message sufficiently to "blend his vibration with [their] own".

What did this wanderer do?

2.2 The entity decided that this name, being in honor of one among many gods, was not acceptable for inclusion in his vibratory sound complex. Thus, he changed his name to one which honored the sun disc. This distortion, called “Aten,” was a close distortion to our reality as we understand our own nature of mind/body/spirit complex distortion. However, it does not come totally into alignment with the intended teach/learning which was sent. This entity, Akhenaten, became convinced that the vibration of One was the true spiritual vibration and thus decreed the Law of One.

23.6 Meanwhile, the information concerning initiation and healing by crystal was being given. The one known as “Akhenaten” was able to perceive this information without significant distortion and for a time, moved, shall we say, heaven and earth in order to invoke the Law of One and to order the priesthood of these structures in accordance with the distortions of initiation and true compassionate healing. This was not to be long-lasting.

So Ra indicates that the changes Akhenaten attempted to render were not "long-lasting".

What did the (presumably) non-wanderers do with Ra's information?

2.2 ...this entity’s beliefs were accepted by very few. His priests gave lip service only, without the spiritual distortion towards seeking. The peoples continued in their beliefs. When this entity was no longer in this density, again the polarized beliefs in the many gods came into their own and continued so until the one known as Muhammad delivered the peoples into a more intelligible distortion of mind/body/spirit relationships.

<Drops mic>

Actually, this situation doesn't prove the point. Those of Egypt could have simply had cultural or group-mind distortions that prevented them from accepting Ra's teaching, whereas another cultural group, like Atlanteans, or their Tibetan descendants, could have accepted the higher understanding.

Perhaps on most planets third-density natives can indeed grasp higher-density understanding. Maybe it is the depth of confusion and distortion on this planet that precludes most non-wanderers from "blending their vibration" with those teachers of higher densities.

It still seems unlikely to me (though not whatsoever impossible) that those without origins in higher densities would open the Law of One and have an experience of profundity.

Smile GLB
I can grasp the concepts like a novice. Enough to inspire me.
My interpretations are;

1- Most senses of the word “information” are uncountable, that is, it does not have plural form.

2- The "call" ra spoke about, is a kind of blurry/fuzzy process, by which entities emit/broadcast their earthly emotions (sorrow, happiness, curiosity, hunger for the truths about the life, afterlife and universe etc.). Which means, the call, does not need to be specific about Ra or Ra material. Whenever the call's content matches with the receving/listening party's offerings, it means that the receiving/listening party has/had a "call".

3- We do not have the full knowledge of earth, mars and maldek history. There might have been interconnected major events, periods/epochs etc.

4- Ra, means/refers to the whole Law of One (ra material) in that session 36, while talking about the gradations of awakening to the knowledge of being a wanderer.

5- It's not because 3rd density entities/souls are stupid or do not have subconscious memory somewhere back in their minds, that the Law of One will generally not make sense for them. It's because, they do not need theory, they need to practice (by interacting with other entities) and settle their karma if there is any, they need to focus on earthly things; therefore, they plan their lives/incarnations accordingly while in time/space. This is even a "rule of thumb" for the newcomers; because until they gain some experience, their higher self makes the plans.

6- Most wanderers do not plan their lives prior to incarnating on earth, which makes them vulnerable to these kind of information.
actually i'd say not having unconscious memory is exactly why they don't. but it's true they're in need of practice. the reason being they don't have unconscious memory of past experience. so they're building their own.

but i think given certain catalyst & desire natives *can* learn to tap into the universal mind, it's as valid a path as any.
(02-19-2015, 09:17 PM)dreamliner Wrote: [ -> ]therefore, they plan their lives accordingly while in time/space.

u mean plan incarnation or were u referring to space/time?

K-PAX

~ Left Bring4th to avoid bullying ~
(02-18-2015, 05:31 PM)Bring4th_Austin Wrote: [ -> ]What you're saying does make sense, and I would agree that generally, a wanderer would be more likely to have the type of eureka moment you are describing. But at the same time, I don't think that there is enough credit given to the seeking of a native 3rd density entity in your idea.

If a 3rd density entity is near harvestability, they have already done much spiritual seeking and work already, no doubt. I would not be one to assume that all spiritual texts which speak of unity in a eloquent fashion come only from wanderers, and are meant only for wanderers. I think there have been writings and understandings gained which speak about love, light, and the Law of One in various fashions. And as Ankh points out, if Ra responds to a 3rd density call and offers information to 3rd density beings, doesn't this imply that this information coming from 6th density is useful for 3rd density?

An example I would use is one that Ra used - Heraclitus. I'm not terribly familiar with his work, but I have looked into it somewhat, and there are some very striking similarities between his work and the Law of One, and Ra did say that he was able to grasp some facets of the Law of One. There's no indication in the Ra material whether or not he was a wanderer, though I think it could be inferred that he was not. Even if he was, certainly not every philosopher and student who successfully learned from his teaching, since wanderers didn't seem to be so common back then.

So in Heraclitus we have a similar understanding as the information which Ra gave to us, but there cannot be the assumption that only wanderers would really grasp his work, considering its influence throughout the ages.

I believe it would be similar with the Ra material. I believe a 3rd density entity who has lived lives of dedicated seeking may have come to some understanding of love, light, and unity to which they may see the Ra material and have that eureka moment, as their previous 3rd density experience comes back to them. The difference being that 100% of wanderers have lived lives in which this understanding is grasped, and a much smaller percentage of 3rd density entities have reached such spiritual understanding. Yet if we break the 3rd density entities down into a subgroup - those nearing harvestability - I'm sure that the percentage of them having grasped similar understandings in their past lives would go up a significant amount, and those are probably the ones who are (or could be) called to the Law of One material.

Note: bolding of your words is my own.

(02-18-2015, 05:31 PM)Bring4th_Austin Wrote: [ -> ]I would not be one to assume that all spiritual texts which speak of unity in a eloquent fashion come only from wanderers, and are meant only for wanderers.

Oh, nor would I. Which is why I didn't say "all spiritual texts", or speak in the absolute tone of "only". Smile

I am otherwise in alignment with your thought, but will submit further material upon which our minds may chew.

(02-18-2015, 05:31 PM)Bring4th_Austin Wrote: [ -> ]I think there have been writings and understandings gained which speak about love, light, and the Law of One in various fashions.

Agreed. I think there are reflections on love, light, and unity contained within all the orthodox religions, within visionary art, poetry, and literature, and much more immediate understandings of love, light, and unity available to the seeker who endeavors the disciplined seeking of silence.

In Ra's case, though, they also paint a picture that provides a conceptual roadmap of the densities, and in this schematic they describe the happenings, comings, goings, and roles of the characters within the great play of creation.

It's odd to think that a third-density native, whether near harvestability or at the cusp of penetrating the eighth level, would read about social memory complexes, or the intensification-not-polarization of the wisdom density, or the quarantine, or the Council and experience a "click", and think to themselves, "This is bizarre, but somehow it's like I'm remembering... somehow this makes sense."

I conjecture that it makes any "sense" at all to the reader because this information contains postcards from home; albeit pale, fragmentary reflections of the actual reality of home.

Part of me thinks, how would a third-density native, who came up from second density and whose soul evolution has not moved beyond the boundary of third density, recognize these descriptions of higher densities and their workings?

That you and I are operating on the assumption that this information is legitimate in the first place bespeaks either gullibility--because we're talking about things that nothing within our known existence can verify, or something in us recognizes the veracity of Ra's statements from past, personal experience.

(No, Gary is not emotionally attached to whether or not he is a wanderer; less so as to whether or not Austin is a wanderer.)

Yet, at the same time, perhaps it could avail itself as sensical to the sensible person because it is inherently logical. I'm not a pro philosopher, but were I, I would probably know what qualities and rules constitute good logic - internal consistency being one of them, perhaps; capacity to maintain integrity when assaulted with challenge, another; its ability to cope with paradox, yet another.

Whatever the rules and tests of advanced logic, I would wager that Ra's words would leap over those hurtles with resounding and flying colors.

In that respect, then, perhaps past experience isn't strictly necessary. One could recognize the elegance of the system simply by its own inherent virtue, and find credence therein.

Also, in moving further down your line of thought... Ra talks about this:

Quote:48.10 Ra: I am Ra. ...each of the true-color densities has the seven energy centers and each entity contains all this in potentiation. The activation, while in yellow ray, of violet-ray intelligent infinity is a passport to the next octave of experience. There are adepts who have penetrated many, many of the energy centers and several of the true colors.

I've never fully understood the correlation between the energy centers, the subtle bodies, and the densities, but judging by that statement, it seems that from the springboard of third density (thanks to the veil), the entity can gain understanding/experience which is far beyond what is statistically usual for natives of this density.

In other words, with sufficient will, faith, discipline, and purity, the third-density native needn't be confined by his/her immediate environment, but can transcend it and all boundaries.

Very carefully...

Quote:48.10 Ra: This must be done with utmost care while in the physical body for as we noted when speaking of the dangers of linking red/orange/yellow circuitry with true-color blue circuitry the potential for disarrangement of the mind/body/spirit complex is great. However, the entity who penetrates intelligent infinity is basically capable of walking the universe with unfettered tread.

So why do some people react to higher teaching, whether offered by a third-density type or a sixth-density social memory complex?

Ramana Maharshi had a nice illustration of this. (This is in the 1930's, when the human race was referred to as "mankind".)

Quote:Maj. Chadwick: It is said that one look of a Mahatma is enough; that idols, pilgrimages, etc. are not so effective. I have been here for three months, but I do not know how I have been benefited by the look of Maharshi.

Maharshi: The look has a purifying effect. Purification cannot be visualized. Just as a piece of coal takes long to be ignited, a piece of charcoal takes a short time, and a mass of gunpowder is instantaneously ignited, so it is with grades of men coming in contact with Mahatmas.

Love & Light, GLB
(02-17-2015, 06:27 PM)Bring4th_Austin Wrote: [ -> ]

A common interpretation of this statement is that only wanderers, particularly the first two groups Ra describes, will make sense of the Law of One material. I do think this is a possible interpretation of this statement, but I do see some other possible interpretations of this statement. 

That is quite an imprecise interpretation of the words.

First off, the original question was ONLY pertaining to wanderers.  In no way does this answer pertain to non-wanderers as non-wanderers are not referenced at all by the Questioner here.  To believe that Ra is making a judgment about non-wanderers in this question appears to be putting words in Ra's mouth..

The rather silly aspect to me is that being a wanderer, in this 3d reality, cannot be proven or disproven.  Perhaps one may have the belief that they are a wanderer by their own discernment, but that does not make it so with reliability (hypnotic regression probably being the only marginally reliable way of finding out for sure).  I'm not crazy about the term regardless as it's kind of a new-age conferring of status - just what this world needs - another way to perceive yourself as better than another self.  In fact, believing that one is not a wanderer would probably be a more powerful belief from a spiritual growth perspective.

For me, a wonderful philosophy has been put forth by L/L.  Some will gravitate to said philosophy - the majority will not..  And that's about as far as I would think of the question, since it really doesn't matter where we all came from - it only matters that we are all here now..

Just my opinion..
"We can approximate the percentage of those penetrating intelligently their status"

this information?
ScottK ur assuming being a wanderer is better, but it's not.

basically wut i would call a double agent ego is when u try to be modest instead of genuine because u judge something as good bad & better/lesser. just my opinion. i've been there because i'm an overachiever in certain ways. Tongue
(02-19-2015, 11:27 AM)Bring4th_GLB Wrote: [ -> ]Just wanted to squeak in a quick reply to Lana before the day's activities overtake me and I don't reemerge for air until nighttime.

(02-18-2015, 02:10 PM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]Great post, GLB. But I was still wondering about the above. Ra did come to Egyptians because there was a call. And that call attracted sixth density to answer. Doesn't it mean that in that case their teachings can still be attractive to native third density?

This is a very good point. And at first I thought it blew a gaping hole in my premise, sending the once promising idea to the bottom of the ocean. You are right, if Ra (and other Confederation sources) attempted to teach their higher understanding to third-density natives, then perhaps it isn't strictly necessary to be a wanderer in order to grasp those higher transmissions.

But then... a counterpoint came to me... are you ready for it?

According to my reading, Ra had one principal contact point on the Egyptian ground:

1.5 Ra: We spoke to one who heard and understood and was in a position to decree the Law of One. However, the priests and peoples of that era quickly distorted our message, robbing it of the, shall we say, compassion with which unity is informed by its very nature. Since it contains all, it cannot abhor any

Who was this "one who heard and understood" and was also "in a position to decree the Law of One"?

This guy:

2.2 In the Eighteenth Dynasty, as it is known in your records of space/time distortions, we were able to contact a pharaoh, as you would call him. The man was small in life-experience on your plane and was a… what this instrument would call, Wanderer. Thus, this mind/body/spirit complex received our communication distortions and was able to blend his distortions with our own. This young entity had been given a vibratory complex of sound which vibrated in honor of a prosperous god, as this mind/body complex, which we call instrument for convenience, would call “Amun.”

So it was a wanderer that Ra contacted and it was a wanderer that "understood" Ra's message sufficiently to "blend his vibration with [their] own".

What did this wanderer do?

2.2 The entity decided that this name, being in honor of one among many gods, was not acceptable for inclusion in his vibratory sound complex. Thus, he changed his name to one which honored the sun disc. This distortion, called “Aten,” was a close distortion to our reality as we understand our own nature of mind/body/spirit complex distortion. However, it does not come totally into alignment with the intended teach/learning which was sent. This entity, Akhenaten, became convinced that the vibration of One was the true spiritual vibration and thus decreed the Law of One.

23.6 Meanwhile, the information concerning initiation and healing by crystal was being given. The one known as “Akhenaten” was able to perceive this information without significant distortion and for a time, moved, shall we say, heaven and earth in order to invoke the Law of One and to order the priesthood of these structures in accordance with the distortions of initiation and true compassionate healing. This was not to be long-lasting.

So Ra indicates that the changes Akhenaten attempted to render were not "long-lasting".

What did the (presumably) non-wanderers do with Ra's information?

2.2 ...this entity’s beliefs were accepted by very few. His priests gave lip service only, without the spiritual distortion towards seeking. The peoples continued in their beliefs. When this entity was no longer in this density, again the polarized beliefs in the many gods came into their own and continued so until the one known as Muhammad delivered the peoples into a more intelligible distortion of mind/body/spirit relationships.

<Drops mic>

Actually, this situation doesn't prove the point. Those of Egypt could have simply had cultural or group-mind distortions that prevented them from accepting Ra's teaching, whereas another cultural group, like Atlanteans, or their Tibetan descendants, could have accepted the higher understanding.

Perhaps on most planets third-density natives can indeed grasp higher-density understanding. Maybe it is the depth of confusion and distortion on this planet that precludes most non-wanderers from "blending their vibration" with those teachers of higher densities.

It still seems unlikely to me (though not whatsoever impossible) that those without origins in higher densities would open the Law of One and have an experience of profundity.

Smile GLB

You might be right, my brother, but in my understanding, the contacting of Akhenaton happened after Ra social memory complex tried to teach their philosophy by walking among us, i.e. the answering of the call of third density by sixth density to not those who are so called Wanderers:

"We are those of the Confederation who eleven thousand of your years ago came to two of your planetary cultures which were at that time closely in touch with the creation of the One Creator. It was our naïve belief that we could teach/learn by direct contact and the free will distortions of individual feeling or personality were in no danger, we thought, of being disturbed as these cultures were already closely aligned with a[n] all-embracing belief in the live-ness or consciousness of all. We came and were welcomed by the peoples whom we wished to serve. We attempted to aid them in technical ways having to do with the healing of mind/body/spirit complex distortions through the use of the crystal, appropriate to the distortion, placed within a certain appropriate series of ratios of time/space material. Thus were the pyramids created.

We found that the technology was reserved largely for those with the effectual mind/body distortion of power. This was not intended by the Law of One. We left your peoples. The group that was to work with those in the area of South America, as you call that portion of your sphere, gave up not so easily. They returned. We did not. However, we have never left your vibration due to our responsibility for the changes in consciousness we had first caused and then found distorted in ways not relegated to the Law of One. We attempted to contact the rulers of the land to which we had come, that land which you call Egypt, or in some areas, the Holy Land.

In the Eighteenth Dynasty, as it is known in your records of space/time distortions, we were able to contact a pharaoh, as you would call him. The man was small in life-experience on your plane and was a… what this instrument would call, Wanderer."
I feel sorry for Ra in a way due to their unexpected distortions. It'll take eons of time to balance them out.
(02-20-2015, 07:26 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I feel sorry for Ra in a way due to their unexpected distortions. It'll take eons of time to balance them out.

GW, unexpected distortions, as you called them, didn't happen among Ra social memory complex, but among Gaian societal complex. It was not foreseen by Ra, yes, but on the other hand these distortions were well recorded in the Great Record of Creation.
(02-20-2015, 07:33 PM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-20-2015, 07:26 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I feel sorry for Ra in a way due to their unexpected distortions. It'll take eons of time to balance them out.

GW, unexpected distortions, as you called them, didn't happen among Ra social memory complex, but among Gaian societal complex. It was not foreseen by Ra, yes, but on the other hand these distortions were well recorded in the Great Record of Creation.

Oh I'm so happy that Ra is safe. I think I'm here to help balance distortions. I do my best to.
(02-20-2015, 07:18 PM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]You might be right, my brother, but in my understanding, the contacting of Akhenaton happened after Ra social memory complex tried to teach their philosophy by walking among us, i.e. the answering of the call of third density by sixth density to not those who are so called Wanderers:

Arrggh. You are right. Given the Confederation's attempts at teaching Atlanteans, Egyptians, and our comrades somewhere in the S. American continent, those native to third density must be able to grok something of higher-density teaching, else why would the Confederation make the effort?

But concerning the Ra Material specifically, while the third-density native may be able to understand, apply, and resonate with the information, I still contend that a wanderer's response to the material will be of a different kind.

Like I wrote in a previous post to this thread,
Quote:it's odd to think that a third-density native, whether near harvestability or at the cusp of penetrating the eighth level, would read about social memory complexes, or the intensification-not-polarization of the wisdom density, or the quarantine, or the Council and experience a "click", and think to themselves, "This is bizarre, but somehow it's like I'm remembering... somehow this makes sense."

I conjecture that it makes any "sense" at all to the reader because this information contains postcards from home; albeit pale, fragmentary reflections of the actual reality of home.

Part of me thinks, how would a third-density native, who came up from second density and whose soul evolution has not moved beyond the boundary of third density, recognize these descriptions of higher densities and their workings?

That you and I are operating on the assumption that this information is legitimate in the first place bespeaks either gullibility--because we're talking about things that nothing within our known existence can verify, or something in us recognizes the veracity of Ra's statements from past, personal experience.

Regarding the seed statement in 36.24 from which this thread sprung, "We may add that it is to the middle and first of these groups that this information will, shall we say, make sense", I personally find this interpretation put forward by Austin to be the best:

Quote:Austin: But suppose Ra was intending to mean the entirety of the material when they say "this information." I again would not assume that Ra intended to mean "it is only this group of people that will make sense of this material," but rather, they could mean "among wanderers, it is to these sub-groups that will make sense of this material."
Great Thread Guys!!
    I have been noticing a great deal of "cross-confirmation" between the Law of One, and the teachings of Jesus Christ. (As presented to us in the New Testament.)

This is either another "confirmation", or just another case of me projecting on a coincidence.

This thread reminds me greatly of the "Let he who hath understanding,..." concept of the parables.

You know,.......little nuggets of great wisdom hidden in moral story.  A message at the facile level, with a parallel but deeper "information" that is transmitted to / received by those who have a "predisposition" towards understanding the "information".

Could the information in the Law of One contain a similar "encoding"? Not intentionally, but just by the very nature of the information?

At face value, as far as "Joe Sixpack" is concerned, it is just new age babbling.

At a slightly deeper level,  messages which awakens some of us.

Laying even deeper within the information, real conceptual explanations to what could be considered life mysteries.

And at an even deeper level, who knows?

All of it sort of "self-limiting" by our individual levels of understanding. 

Clearly, regardless of whether we feel we are wanderers, the Law of One creates a flame from a spark which already existed within those of us who are so inspired by it.

Perhaps the starting intensity of that flame may be directly proportional to our intuitive understanding of the Law of One. 
Whether that is due to the less veiled nature of being a "wanderer", I don't know. 

But,.....it seems in my experience that flame really gets fed by the living practice of the Law of One.

What I mean is,....... it seems that my understanding grows exponentially,......and that I seem to activate even greater understanding of the LoL,......when TRYING to live it. 

Far more so than trying to penetrate the "word salad" with just my intellect.

Am I making sense? It is clearer in my mind than in my post. 

(02-20-2015, 05:03 AM)ScottK Wrote: [ -> ]The rather silly aspect to me is that being a wanderer, in this 3d reality, cannot be proven or disproven.  Perhaps one may have the belief that they are a wanderer by their own discernment, but that does not make it so with reliability (hypnotic regression probably being the only marginally reliable way of finding out for sure).  I'm not crazy about the term regardless as it's kind of a new-age conferring of status - just what this world needs - another way to perceive yourself as better than another self.  In fact, believing that one is not a wanderer would probably be a more powerful belief from a spiritual growth perspective.

For me, a wonderful philosophy has been put forth by L/L.  Some will gravitate to said philosophy - the majority will not..  And that's about as far as I would think of the question, since it really doesn't matter where we all came from - it only matters that we are all here now..

Just my opinion..

I agree with you in that the label wanderer may be a "conferring" of status, with an emphasis on the word "may". In the main however I don't think it is a situation of conferring so much as it is a situation of revealing.

Those who come to a strong realization that they are wanderers reveal who they are to themselves, they uncover what had been formerly hidden, they do not, generally, have some status conferred upon them. This recognition and understanding has been very healing and transformative to many among that small demographic. It helps to orient the life and give perspective, even explanation, to self-material that had been inexplicable, even painful and troubling.

If one is indeed a wanderer, why not own it, embrace it, love it, and find out what it means and how it can be fulfilled?

Upon examination of the concept through the lens of this philosophy, it becomes clear that the reason for the existence of the wanderer, the very reason that person walks upon the surface of this planet is to serve others, first and foremost through passive, humble radiation of love/light.

In the outcome whereby being a "wanderer" becomes a cause for ego inflation, the person has misunderstood what it means to be a wanderer, and is acting against the very definition of the word.

I seldom see that happen, however, as the notion of wanderer is something that is likely to be met in this world with derision, scorn, or ridicule, not exaltation. Though there are exceptions, of course.

Most who know they are wanderers, or who just keep the door open to the possibility, make very, very little of it, actually. In the millions of hours of written and spoken communication I've had with this exact demographic, the idea of "wanderer" is invoked typically for the fun or the insight of conversation, never as a "better than thou" emblem of identity.

(02-23-2015, 09:15 PM)mjlabadia Wrote: [ -> ]Could the information in the Law of One contain a similar "encoding"? Not intentionally, but just by the very nature of the information?

I think that's entirely possible. The gut-level, or bone-level, or soul-level reactions that people have to this material seem to go beyond the content of the material itself. I've heard multiple people say that there's a je ne sais quo quality, an unidentifiable something else to the material.

There are surely multiple explanations for this, including explanations that have everything to do with the reader and nothing to do with the material. But the possibility that there is indeed some level of "encoding" or trigger in the material can't be ruled out.
The material made Logos' Light shine within me.
(02-20-2015, 02:22 AM)Bring4th_GLB Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-18-2015, 05:31 PM)Bring4th_Austin Wrote: [ -> ]What you're saying does make sense, and I would agree that generally, a wanderer would be more likely to have the type of eureka moment you are describing. But at the same time, I don't think that there is enough credit given to the seeking of a native 3rd density entity in your idea.

Note: bolding of your words is my own.

(02-18-2015, 05:31 PM)Bring4th_Austin Wrote: [ -> ]I would not be one to assume that all spiritual texts which speak of unity in a eloquent fashion come only from wanderers, and are meant only for wanderers.

Oh, nor would I. Which is why I didn't say "all spiritual texts", or speak in the absolute tone of "only". Smile

I am otherwise in alignment with your thought, but will submit further material upon which our minds may chew.

(02-18-2015, 05:31 PM)Bring4th_Austin Wrote: [ -> ]I think there have been writings and understandings gained which speak about love, light, and the Law of One in various fashions.

Agreed. I think there are reflections on love, light, and unity contained within all the orthodox religions, within visionary art, poetry, and literature, and much more immediate understandings of love, light, and unity available to the seeker who endeavors the disciplined seeking of silence.

In Ra's case, though, they also paint a picture that provides a conceptual roadmap of the densities, and in this schematic they describe the happenings, comings, goings, and roles of the characters within the great play of creation.

It's odd to think that a third-density native, whether near harvestability or at the cusp of penetrating the eighth level, would read about social memory complexes, or the intensification-not-polarization of the wisdom density, or the quarantine, or the Council and experience a "click", and think to themselves, "This is bizarre, but somehow it's like I'm remembering... somehow this makes sense."

(No, Gary is not emotionally attached to whether or not he is a wanderer; less so as to whether or not Austin is a wanderer.)

Yet, at the same time, perhaps it could avail itself as sensical to the sensible person because it is inherently logical. I'm not a pro philosopher, but were I, I would probably know what qualities and rules constitute good logic - internal consistency being one of them, perhaps; capacity to maintain integrity when assaulted with challenge, another; its ability to cope with paradox, yet another.

Whatever the rules and tests of advanced logic, I would wager that Ra's words would leap over those hurtles with resounding and flying colors.

In that respect, then, perhaps past experience isn't strictly necessary. One could recognize the elegance of the system simply by its own inherent virtue, and find credence therein.

Also, in moving further down your line of thought... Ra talks about this:

Quote:48.10 Ra: I am Ra. ...each of the true-color densities has the seven energy centers and each entity contains all this in potentiation. The activation, while in yellow ray, of violet-ray intelligent infinity is a passport to the next octave of experience. There are adepts who have penetrated many, many of the energy centers and several of the true colors.

I've never fully understood the correlation between the energy centers, the subtle bodies, and the densities, but judging by that statement, it seems that from the springboard of third density (thanks to the veil), the entity can gain understanding/experience which is far beyond what is statistically usual for natives of this density.

In other words, with sufficient will, faith, discipline, and purity, the third-density native needn't be confined by his/her immediate environment, but can transcend it and all boundaries.

Very carefully...

Quote:48.10 Ra: This must be done with utmost care while in the physical body for as we noted when speaking of the dangers of linking red/orange/yellow circuitry with true-color blue circuitry the potential for disarrangement of the mind/body/spirit complex is great. However, the entity who penetrates intelligent infinity is basically capable of walking the universe with unfettered tread.

So why do some people react to higher teaching, whether offered by a third-density type or a sixth-density social memory complex?

Ramana Maharshi had a nice illustration of this. (This is in the 1930's, when the human race was referred to as "mankind".)

Quote:Maj. Chadwick: It is said that one look of a Mahatma is enough; that idols, pilgrimages, etc. are not so effective. I have been here for three months, but I do not know how I have been benefited by the look of Maharshi.

Maharshi: The look has a purifying effect. Purification cannot be visualized. Just as a piece of coal takes long to be ignited, a piece of charcoal takes a short time, and a mass of gunpowder is instantaneously ignited, so it is with grades of men coming in contact with Mahatmas.

Love & Light, GLB

"In Ra's case, though, they also paint a picture that provides a conceptual roadmap of the densities, and in this schematic they describe the happenings, comings, goings, and roles of the characters within the great play of creation.

It's odd to think that a third-density native, whether near harvestability or at the cusp of penetrating the eighth level, would read about social memory complexes, or the intensification-not-polarization of the wisdom density, or the quarantine, or the Council and experience a "click", and think to themselves, "This is bizarre, but somehow it's like I'm remembering... somehow this makes sense."

That you and I are operating on the assumption that this information is legitimate in the first place bespeaks either gullibility--because we're talking about things that nothing within our known existence can verify, or something in us recognizes the veracity of Ra's statements from past, personal experience."
--------------------------------
So specifically this part of the above,

"Part of me thinks, how would a third-density native, who came up from second density and whose soul evolution has not moved beyond the boundary of third density, recognize these descriptions of higher densities and their workings?"
-----------

My thoughts below

So a 3d density native would indeed only conceivably have experience from 3d density and below. And you are asking how a person at this stage might recognize these ideas if they hadn't already encountered them as a wanderer. 

And I was wondering if it might not be due to the fact that at the deepest level we are all the Creator? And thus all experience that has, is, and will happen has been experienced by every single one of us already.  

Yes we have a veil that clouds our sense of memory and connection with all that is. And this veil likely does a really good job at clouding our memories and sense of connection. 

But might it be possible that being the Creator brings with it some automatic and very very very deep level understanding and "knowing"? Such that when encountering information like that of the Law of One, a 3d density native whom hasn't yet moved past 3d density this go around, might be able to recognize some inner and pure "truth" to the matter. 

Which might manifest as a simple feeling that TLOO just "makes sense". 

I haven't yet read the full thread at the moment of posting this. It was just a thought that came to mind as I read your post. Mayhap's someone else has already asked this very question and I will find the answer as I read on. 

Conifer16,
Namaste
Friends, the very interesting conversation about Buddhism has been split off into this thread.

Splash

(02-19-2015, 09:17 PM)dreamliner Wrote: [ -> ]6- Most wanderers do not plan their lives prior to incarnating on earth, which makes them vulnerable to these kind of information.

Dreamliner, can you explain this a bit more? (or link to further L/L info... ?)
(03-08-2015, 02:31 AM)Sheldor Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-19-2015, 09:17 PM)dreamliner Wrote: [ -> ]6- Most wanderers do not plan their lives prior to incarnating on earth, which makes them vulnerable to these kind of information.

Dreamliner, can you explain this a bit more? (or link to further L/L info... ?)

It was my interpretation and was backed by:

Quote:65.11 Questioner: Well, this entire scenario over the next, shall I say, twenty years seems to be aimed at producing an increase in seeking and an increase in the awareness of the natural creation, but also a terrific amount of confusion. Was it the pre-incarnative objective of many of the Wanderers to attempt to reduce this confusion?

Ra: I am Ra. It was the aim of Wanderers to serve the entities of this planet in whatever way was requested and it was also the aim of Wanderers that their vibratory patterns might lighten the planetary vibration as a whole, thus ameliorating the effects of planetary disharmony and palliating any results of this disharmony.

Specific intentions such as aiding in a situation not yet manifest are not the aim of Wanderers. Light and love go where they are sought and needed, and their direction is not planned aforetimes.

Quote:65.3 Questioner: I have assumed that the reason that so many Wanderers and those harvested third-density entities who have been transferred here find it a privilege and an exceptionally beneficial time to be incarnate upon this planet is that the effect that I just spoke of gives them the opportunity to be more fully of service because of the increased seeking. Is this, in general, correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is the intention which Wanderers had prior to incarnation. There are many Wanderers whose dysfunction with regard to the planetary ways of your peoples have caused, to some extent, a condition of being caught up in a configuration of mind complex activity which, to the corresponding extent, may prohibit the intended service.

Quote:89.38 Questioner: Then from what you say I am guessing that these Wanderers returned or wandered to Ra’s third density to possibly seed greater wisdom into what they saw as an overabundance of compassion in the Ra culture. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is incorrect in the sense that before incarnation it was the desire of the Wanderers only to aid in service to others. The query has correctness when seen from the viewpoint of the Wanderers within that incarnation.

Some people may see below quotes as counter examples as being wanderer's planning/programming prior to incarnation.

Quote:50.5 Questioner: Will you give that?

Ra: I am Ra. We paused to scan this instrument’s consciousness for permission to use its experiential catalyst as example. We may proceed.

This is one instance and extrapolation may be made to other entities which are aware of the process of evolution. This entity chose, before incarnation, the means whereby catalyst had great probability of being obtained. This entity desired the process of expressing love and light without expecting any return. This instrument programmed also to endeavor to accomplish spiritual work and to comfort itself with companionship in the doing of this work.

Agreements were made prior to incarnation; the first, with the so-called parents and siblings of this entity. This provided the experiential catalyst for the situation of offering radiance of being without expectation of return. The second program involved agreements with several entities. These agreements provided and will provide, in your time/space and space/time continuum, opportunities for the experiential catalyst of work and comradeship.

There are events which were part of a program for this entity only in that they were possibility/probability vortices having to do with your societal culture. These events include the nature of the living or standard of living, the type of relationships entered into in your legal framework, and the social climate during the incarnation. The incarnation was understood to be one which would take place at harvest.

These givens, shall we say, apply to millions of your peoples, those aware of evolution and desirous in the very extreme of attaining the heart of love and the radiance which gives understanding. No matter what the lessons programmed, they have to do with other-selves, not with events. They have to do with giving, not receiving, for the lessons of love are of this nature both for positive and negative. Those negatively harvestable will be found at this time endeavoring to share their love of self.

There are those whose lessons are more random due to their present inability to comprehend the nature and mechanism of the evolution of mind, body, and spirit. Of these we may say that the process is guarded by those who never cease their watchful expectation of being of service. There is no entity without help, either through self-awareness of the unity of creation or through guardians of the self which protect the less sophisticated mind/body/spirit from any permanent separation from unity while the lessons of your density continue.

Quote:70.15 Questioner: I think to try and clear up this point I’m going to ask a few questions that are related that will possibly enable me to understand this better because I am really confused about this and I think it is a very important point in understanding the creation and the Creator in general, you might say. If a Wanderer of fourth, fifth, or sixth density dies from this third-density state in which we presently find ourselves, does he then find himself in third-density time/space after death?

Ra: I am Ra. This will depend upon the plan which has been approved by the Council of Nine. Some Wanderers offer themselves for but one incarnation while others offer themselves for varying lengths of your time up to and including the last two cycles of 25,000 years. If the agreed-upon mission is complete the Wanderer’s mind/body/spirit complex will go to the home vibration.

Quote:11.29 Questioner: What about the Industrial Revolution in general. Was this planned in any way?

Ra: I am Ra. This will be the final question of this session.

That is correct. Wanderers incarnated in several waves, as you may call them, in order to bring into existence the gradual freeing from the demands of the diurnal cycles and lack of freedom of leisure.

My interpretation was/is that, the invisible guidelines Ra talks about below are weak or non-existent in most wanderers' cases.

Quote:33.6 Questioner: Thank you. I was wondering if there is a programming of experiences that causes an individual to get certain catalyst in his daily life. For instance, as we go through our daily life there are many things that we can experience. We look at these experiences as occurring by pure chance or by a conscious design of ours, like making appointments or going places. I was just wondering if there was a behind-the-scenes, I might call it, programming of catalyst to create the necessary experiences for more rapid growth in the case of some entities. Is this… Does this happen?

Ra: I am Ra. We believe we grasp the heart of your query. Please request further information if we are not correct.

The incarnating entity which has become conscious of the incarnative process and thus programs its own experience may choose the amount of catalyst or, to phrase this differently, the number of lessons which it will undertake to experience and to learn from in one incarnation. This does not mean that all is predestined, but rather that there are invisible guidelines shaping events which will function according to this programming. Thus if one opportunity is missed another will appear until the, shall we say, student of the life experience grasps that a lesson is being offered and undertakes to learn it.

Splash

Thank you for such a comprehensive reply dreamliner, it's very much appreciated.

My feeling/partial 'knowing' (for myself), is that much was pre-incarnatively chosen - if not in the specifics definitely in generalities.. and specifically in my family and significant friends and major events...
(I identify as wanderer and the awakening to being non terrestrial in origin, saved my life (literally)...)
(02-20-2015, 02:22 AM)Bring4th_GLB Wrote: [ -> ]Part of me thinks, how would a third-density native, who came up from second density and whose soul evolution has not moved beyond the boundary of third density, recognize these descriptions of higher densities and their workings?

(02-28-2015, 05:40 AM)Conifer16 Wrote: [ -> ]My thoughts below

So a 3d density native would indeed only conceivably have experience from 3d density and below. And you are asking how a person at this stage might recognize these ideas if they hadn't already encountered them as a wanderer. 

And I was wondering if it might not be due to the fact that at the deepest level we are all the Creator? And thus all experience that has, is, and will happen has been experienced by every single one of us already.  

Yes we have a veil that clouds our sense of memory and connection with all that is. And this veil likely does a really good job at clouding our memories and sense of connection. 

But might it be possible that being the Creator brings with it some automatic and very very very deep level understanding and "knowing"? Such that when encountering information like that of the Law of One, a 3d density native whom hasn't yet moved past 3d density this go around, might be able to recognize some inner and pure "truth" to the matter. 

Which might manifest as a simple feeling that TLOO just "makes sense".

That is a salient point and question, Conifer16. I really don't have a good answer, but I'd love to examine the question further.

In corroborating your supposition (that I bolded in your text above), Ra says in 1.7 that, "You are every thing, every being, every emotion, every event, every situation. You are unity. You are infinity. You are love/light, light/love. You are. This is the Law of One."

So when we as third-density entities (wanderers or not) are presented with seemingly distant aspects of ourselves, whether we hear information transmitted from the sixth density, or one hundred octaves from now, shouldn't we see reflections of our selves in some way?

Maybe with sufficient awareness of the unity of all things, this would indeed be the case.

Once awakened to the infinite nature of things, all forms should reflect and reveal the undergirding One Creator, whether those forms be of this particular illusion or the inner planes of the second density of the octave prior to our own. Once the entity is awakened to unity, there is absolutely nothing that comes before his purview that is not recognized as some manifestation of the Creator, as some aspect of the self.

So maybe it is a measure of the entity's development that they can recognize material from planes beyond their own. Because, like you were saying, we're all one, we are all things.

But at the same time, let's say that wanderers on this planet (who recognize sixth-density teaching (this is scientifically proven)), were presented with material from the octave beyond this one. Having not quite personally experienced the next octave (whatever "personally" means in this context), would we recognize the teaching and the illusions of the next octave?

Ra describes "fundamental teachings of all planes of existence" as including unity, love, light, and joy, so surely we would recognize those core components of the succeeding octave, but would anything else make sense to us? Could it even be communicated?

My thought is that we wouldn't be able to understand. If we received valid information from the next octave, we wouldn't have the "aha!" moment that the wanderer typically does upon opening the Law of One books. We would only respond with a "WTF?" bubble hovering inches above our heads because we haven't personally experienced the next octave - thus we have nothing in our personal memory/history that would remind us of that.

Consider this Q&A:

Quote:81.16 Questioner: Ra states that it has knowledge of only this octave, but it seems that Ra has complete knowledge of this octave.

Can you tell me why this is?

Ra: I am Ra. Firstly, we do not have complete knowledge of this octave. There are portions of the seventh density which, although described to us by our teachers, remain mysterious. Secondly, we have experienced a great deal of the available refining catalyst of this octave, and our teachers have worked with us most carefully that we may be one with all, that in turn our eventual returning to the great allness of creation shall be complete.

Those of Ra, like us, are "every thing, every being, every emotion, every event, every situation". Yet, despite the fact of all facts that they are, indeed, every thing and every being, knowledge beyond their own plane remains somewhat off-limits until such time that they personally experience that subsequent stage. (Whatever "time" means in this context.)

You wrote: "Yes we have a veil that clouds our sense of memory and connection with all that is. And this veil likely does a really good job at clouding our memories and sense of connection."

Maybe that's it - maybe it's the veil that obscures both the seeming past and the seeming future from our vision. Or maybe it is more deeply a function of the First Distortion: the Creator wished to know itself.

I can't quite intellectually reach where the following quote seems to be pointing. I can only highlight it as a seed for contemplation of your question:

Quote:13.12 Questioner: Could you tell me how intelligent infinity became, shall we say (I’m having difficulty with some of the language), how intelligent infinity became individualized from itself?

Ra: I am Ra. This is an appropriate question.

The intelligent infinity discerned a concept. This concept was discerned due to freedom of will of awareness. This concept was finity. This was the first and primal paradox or distortion of the Law of One. Thus the one intelligent infinity invested itself in an exploration of many-ness.

Due to the infinite possibilities of intelligent infinity there is no ending to many-ness. The exploration, thus, is free to continue infinitely in an eternal present.

With love and light - GLB
Pages: 1 2