Bring4th

Full Version: Social memory complex group
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was wondering if you guys wanted to share which social memory group complex you think you belong to.

For my part I used to think I was of Yahweh, but it is becoming more and more apparent to me that I am of Ra, I feel a deeper connection which I couldn't get with Yahweh. Yahweh is what sent me on my spiritual journey because of a Christian friend which is what made me think it was my group. 

I started praying to Ra instead of Yahweh when I want positive vibes to be sent to someone or actually more of them than I can send myself in a thought form. The thought of praying to Ra as a human killed me of laughter the first time, I just can't imagine a single "normal" person not thinking I'm crazy for praying to Ra the egyptian god in this 2015 society. BigSmile Being a wanderer is so much fun, I love this Earth despite it being so twisted. 
I do energy exchanges with Ra. I guess I'll find out when I die.
(02-17-2015, 09:50 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I do energy exchanges with Ra. I guess I'll find out when I die.

You'll be like oh... right, sup guys, haven't seen you in... actually a really small amount of time. 

On a magic mushroom trip while being in a spa earlier this winter, the thought of the Council of Saturn made me laugh really much. They felt like something that was usually so constraining and now I just don't even remember what they truly are and I could say anything about them, which seemed just so funny. I thus told the Council of Saturn to go screw themselves and got instant karma and fell with head under the water. 

We don't remember them but they sure do remember us.  Tongue That night I was also wondering if our higher selves could still have a sense of humour and that event answered my question perfectly
(02-17-2015, 09:42 PM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]I started praying to Ra instead of Yahweh when I want positive vibes to be sent to someone or actually more of them than I can send myself in a thought form. The thought of praying to Ra as a human killed me of laughter the first time, I just can't imagine a single "normal" person not thinking I'm crazy for praying to Ra the egyptian god in this 2015 society. BigSmile Being a wanderer is so much fun, I love this Earth despite it being so twisted. 

what's been your experience of praying to Ra?
(02-18-2015, 10:01 PM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-17-2015, 09:42 PM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]I started praying to Ra instead of Yahweh when I want positive vibes to be sent to someone or actually more of them than I can send myself in a thought form. The thought of praying to Ra as a human killed me of laughter the first time, I just can't imagine a single "normal" person not thinking I'm crazy for praying to Ra the egyptian god in this 2015 society. BigSmile Being a wanderer is so much fun, I love this Earth despite it being so twisted. 

what's been your experience of praying to Ra?

I asked for positive energies to be sent to different people that I thought needed them.
I don't feel like I'm from anywhere around or similar to here.

Shawnna

I have never thought about it; for whatever reason, I've never been interested in exploring that area. I'm not sure why really.

For some reason, I believe one of my Life Lessons is to learn to be alone.
(02-18-2015, 10:37 PM)Shawnna Wrote: [ -> ]I have never thought about it; for whatever reason, I've never been interested in exploring that area.  I'm not sure why really.  

For some reason, I believe one of my Life Lessons is to learn to be alone.

You're part of the Confederation of Planet, we're like the Justice League but much cooler.
@Minyatur: Where would you say I'm from then?
(02-19-2015, 07:41 AM)Karl Wrote: [ -> ]@Minyatur: Where would you I'm from then?

I thought every group was part of the Confederation except the Orion Group which has another way of doing things.
like Starfleet vs the Dominion
Is Starfleet just one planet? I know they have multiple races and alien species in it. But I'm not sure if it's just Earth. Confederation seems much bigger.
(02-19-2015, 12:29 PM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-19-2015, 07:41 AM)Karl Wrote: [ -> ]@Minyatur: Where would you I'm from then?

I thought every group was part of the Confederation except the Orion Group which has another way of doing things.

I believe a social memory complex needs to apply for membership in the confederation
(02-19-2015, 04:58 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Is Starfleet just one planet? I know they have multiple races and alien species in it. But I'm not sure if it's just Earth. Confederation seems much bigger.

i should have said Federation.

Quote:In 2373, the United Federation of Planets consisted of at least 150 memberplanets, spread over 8,000 light years. (Star Trek: First Contact)

Presumably the admission policy of the Federation regards governments and/or planets, and not whole species. In practice, a planet had to be unified under one joint government until it can apply for Federation-membership. However, there were potential exceptions, such as the Kes.

http://en.memory-alpha.org/wiki/Federation_members
(02-19-2015, 04:59 PM)Spaced Wrote: [ -> ]

I believe a social memory complex needs to apply for membership in the confederation

Hopefully when one is born into a SMC that is already a member, that they too are a member of the Confederation and don't have to apply for membership individually.
I don't know from which social memory complex I am, but I have always knew that something is different about me.

Not the feeling that I'm above others, It's something hardly to explain.
(02-20-2015, 12:04 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]

Hopefully when one is born into a Social Memory Complex that is already a member, that they too are a member of the Confederation and don't have to apply for membership individually.

They're still stuck with the entrance fee. Dodgy
(02-20-2015, 04:28 PM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-20-2015, 12:04 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]

Hopefully when one is born into a Social Memory Complex that is already a member, that they too are a member of the Confederation and don't have to apply for membership individually.

They're still stuck with the entrance fee. Dodgy

Sad

Unbound

All of them.
(02-20-2015, 08:42 PM)Unbound Wrote: [ -> ]All of them.

I feel that way too sometimes, other times I feel like I care more about Wanderers I've met in different incarnations and with who'm I decided to meet up in this incarnation than my original social memory complex.
I am what I am, more than that I cannot say.
ur a slice of radioactive pizza.
(02-21-2015, 06:00 AM)Bluebell Wrote: [ -> ]ur a slice of radioactive pizza.

I think it's spoiled. BigSmile

Unbound

(02-20-2015, 09:57 PM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-20-2015, 08:42 PM)Unbound Wrote: [ -> ]All of them.

I feel that way too sometimes, other times I feel like I care more about Wanderers I've met in different incarnations and with who'm I decided to meet up in this incarnation than my original social memory complex.

For me there is no original, they are all illusory except as a unification of the One with itself.

Unbound

Although, there are those which support this life on this sphere and those naturally have prominence in my experience here.