Bring4th

Full Version: Finding the Ra Material
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok, so was finding the Ra Material destiny for us? Was it certain in this life that we would find it?
And are we lucky to have been born into a first world country?
Or because we choose where we will be born does luck have nothing to do with it?
8.1 Questioner: I have a question about [what] I call the advertising of the Confederation. It has to do with free will. There have been certain contacts allowed, as I understand, by the Council, but this is limited because of free will of those who are not oriented in such a way that they could maybe want contact. This material that we are doing now will be disseminated. Dissemination of this material will be dependent upon the wants of [a] relatively small number of people on the planet. Many people on the planet now want this material, but even though we disseminate it they will not be aware it is available. Is there any possibility of creating some effect which I would call advertising, or is this against the principle of free will?

Ra: I am Ra. Consider, if you will, the path your life-experience complex has taken. Consider the coincidences and odd circumstances by which one thing flowed to the next. Consider this well.

Each entity will receive the opportunity that each needs.
This information source-beingness does not have uses in the life-experience complex of each of those among your peoples who seek. Thus the advertisement is general and not designed to indicate the searching out of any particular material, but only to suggest the noumenal aspect of the illusion.
What is the "noumenal aspect of the illusion"?
Quote:Definition of NOUMENON

:  a posited object[font=sans-serif] or event that is known (if at all) without the use of the senses[/font]
So in this case I believe it means, the illusion as it appears in itself independent of perception by the senses.
No, no, no, yes.
Quote:Gemini Wolf: so was finding the Ra Material destiny for us? Was it certain in this life that we would find it?

In a way, I suppose it is so.  For some reason I believe I've come across the Ra material years ago...this is a vague memory.  At that time I obviously found no use for it in my life.  Now I am lead to it again.  At this point I've almost finished reading it.  I realize why it meant nothing to me the first time I encountered it.  Alot of the information I don't undertand and so I do not find useful.  So I figure that one must necessarily be more advanced on their path to grasp the meanings and the messages.  In this 3rd density, I find, that some things don't apply!  But from a 6th density perspective so it is.  I often ponder what is the benefit of this knowledge?  That is another thread altogether so I won't expand the thought here and now Angel

Quote:Gemini Wolf: And are we lucky to have been born into a first world country? Or because we choose where we will be born does luck have nothing to do with it?
Probably a pre-birth choice and so I am very glad I made this choice! BigSmile   I can easily imagine how less accessible this would be toa  3rd world country
I don't think I've read ALL the Ra Material. Book IV with archetypes made me sleepy when I was reading it.