Bring4th

Full Version: Recent Experience
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi All,

Hope everyone is good. I have had this weird experience yesterday while meditating. I always did it in position lying down or sitting in chair with closed eyes and someone talking (guided meditation) and i had sort of "out of body experiences" almost every time. I only started meditation about month ago and I do it 4-5 times a week 20-30 min at a time.
For the first time i choose to just sit on the floor cross my legs and put some music on which i did!
After few moments i started drifting into a state of relaxation. I started seeing everything in green, i had a feeling that my room is green and someone else is in there. I started seeing this thing (all green with sunglasses about size of a toddler) and it kept coming closer and closer... After it reaching my face i got a bit scared and opened my eyes which made everything go back to normal.
I closed my eyes again and few moments later i started seeing things again. It was like i was shooting high up in the sky and was above clouds - i was super tall. I was still sitting in my room but my head was above the clouds which was really awesome feeling and i just stayed there for a while and enjoyed it and when i came down i had feeling i am able to see music. Last thing i saw was like i was sitting in my room but away from my body and saw my hands (palms) as green flowers who started to bloom - it was beautiful.

The whole process was really enjoyable and I still felt relaxed and happy at the end.

It was really different experience than usual. I'm wondering is anyone else have had anything similar?